Which one was better?

which one was better?

Attached: django_unchained_hateful_eight.jpg (1200x900, 713.92K)

hateful 8 for sure

hateful 8

Death proof

based

Dude, we must stop pretending Tarantino is a good writer, both movies are shit. He's a good director (and a good dialogist) but he's a mediocre storyteller.

easily hateful 8 for me
rewatched both of them recently and it wasn't even close. I loved Django the first time I watched it but was not impressed this time around.
The characters in Hateful 8 are just miles and miles better.

because the black man raped the confederate

Django, by far

go read a book, faggot

he lied about it to trigger the boomer chud into reaching for his gun

>H8teful 8
for plebs

>Jango
for Chad Thunders

Django was a much more entertaining movie. Honestly I don’t think I even liked Hateful 8 much just on its own.

Attached: D42EFE3B-77E2-457B-A409-F30DBCFACF12.jpg (486x226, 22.26K)

Dhango was good until you found out blacks arent the same as you and found out Tarantino loved them

The ending was stupid.

Hateful Eight > Once Upon a Time In Hollywood
Cliff Booth > Major Warren
Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Basterds > Any Other Tarantino
Kill Bill soundtrack > Any other soundtrack

Why was reservoir and pulp his most creative

Maybe because of their relatively low budget so he was forced to be more creative?

His best movies are Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown and The Hateful Eight

Django for sure. hateful eight had zero action in it

Attached: 1642126669191.webm (606x340, 2.24M)

BIG BLACK DINGUS

Attached: 3d8b3-sam-jackson.jpg (612x380, 257.21K)

Hateful 8, its like QT's redemption for making django. Which is the most effective racist propaganda film ever made. Or at least ever made in the 21st century. Both django and basterds helped to brainwash my generation into being retarded libcucks.

at least django doesnt have the dick sucking scene, so pointless

his editor died thats his main problem now

Pales in comparison to django as a whole. But im not in love with hateful 8 either. Lesser of the 2 evils.

Django is the only good Tarantula movie

django is definitely the lesser of the evils then. hateful eight straight up sucks. i only saw it once. boring.

It's funny, I'm a super progressive anti-racist zealot and even I found Django cloyingly tedious with it's message. I don't think I even made it half way through. Hateful 8 bored me to tears but at least it wasn't outright annoying.

I still want my money back from Inglorious Basterds too.