Simpsons

Is watching the Simpsons considered kino in the year 2022?

I've just downloaded S05 and S06 to watch before sleeping. How would you rate this and how are the new seasons?

Attached: öööö.jpg (600x482, 31.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2027768,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CQI5-lW_4J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sneed

>S05
you’re in for a real treat lemme tell ya

Season 5 and 6 are during the golden age of the show. I’ve watched a couple episodes from the newer seasons and they are painfully mediocre. Not worth it unless you want to be a completionist (as if the show will ever end lol)

it gradually but certainly turns to shit with every next season.

if you havent, start watching from season 1. its true kino up until somewhere around season 7. then its still pretty good all the way to season 14. then it gets really bad but still watchable until season 17.

Attached: 1643555634466.jpg (400x300, 26.27K)

Possibly even funnier than south park. New seasons just as soulless as new south park too. I have no idea why zoomers hate it, they don't get it or?

I mean, the show was brilliant back then so yeah, it's worth watching the early years for sure. It's absolute shit now.

The show is good until roughly season 11/12. One of the last truly good episodes of the show was the one where it follows each family member in a single day. The one with the robot drinking beer. I think that was season 12ish

You sound like a mindbroken faggot, but i'll help.
1-9, nothing more, nothing less.
Don't listen to the plebs that tell you to skip 1 and 2.

S05 and S06 are kino. Later than that and it slides off. Snobs will say that's it. Personally I think it has legs until season 12-15 or so

More recent seasons are ASS. Like they think just referencing some popular character and drawing him makes it funny

seasons 1-8 are consistently good, peaking between S04-08
>newer seasons
no one knows what they are actually like since although they are still being made, i can't think of a single person who would bother watching them

It’s weird to think about how newer generations might not even watch The Simpsons or have ever watched. I’m genuinely curious how many 6-12 year olds have watched a lot of it. First 10 seasons were like a sacrament in my house growing up. Comfy as fuck before iPhones were a thing too, just having your whole family watch it together. I wish i could go back bros

The final stage of animation for The Simpsons has been outsourced to an animation studio in South Korea called Akom
since the start of Season 7

in 1996.

Much of the storyboarding however, in addition to last minute changes and cleanup, are still done in house

at Fox Studios in Los Angeles.

The role of Akom, a South Korean animation studio located west of Seoul, is to animate all of the frames between the drawings in the final reel delivered to them by Simpson layout artists based in Los Angeles. Akom’s animators draw digital clean line version of the original frames sent to them from the United States in addition to all of the frames of animation between the original frames. The process is called overseas export market (OEM) work.

Akom has animated 229 Simpsons episodes, plus animation for The Simpsons Movie. They additionally have performed animation for Batman: The Animated Series, The Transformers, Muppet Babies, Arthur, and five of The Land Before Time sequels.

Sneed

Sneeded

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2027768,00.html

Attached: 360_korea_simpsons_1025.jpg (360x235, 34.02K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CQI5-lW_4J0

Seasons 1-8 are pure genius. Hardly an episode that misses the mark. Postseason 8 it turns into a shit fest

So it's exactly like South Park?

up to around season 8, the simpsons is extremely high quality. the writing is very smart, and episodes are full to the brim of memorable, clever, multi-layered jokes. around season 8 or 9 the writing quality starts to decline and it's clear the writers are starting to stretch their ideas a bit thin. season 10-12 the characters start to become kinda unlikeable and the show gets a bit frustrating to watch. the number of bad episodes per season gradually increases until the show goes full zombie mode around season 20, where a season will only have a couple good episodes per season, and even then the "good episodes" are just good by virtue of not being total garbage.
I'd recommend watching up to season 9, and if you really enjoyed that watch seasons 10-12.

>i can't think of a single person who would bother watching them
boomers and spics still watch the simpsons.