Starts crying

>starts crying

Attached: Professor-Jordan-Peterson.jpg (400x552, 43.57K)

he’s a drug addict

BE A MAN, CHUD
>cries

>tells others to clean their rooms
>own house is filthy
Fuck this guy.

>STAND UP STRAIGHT

Attached: 1630270241379.png (1500x1104, 1.7M)

And that's the bloody thing

That episode killed JRE and Spotify

should have washed your penis, user

>be Canadian
>use the word "bloody" all the time, like some cringey autist who quotes Monty Python and affected British slang as a result

>9 MILLION CHILDREN ARE GASSED IN THEIR OWN HOMES EVERY DAY. I AM 100% CERTAIN OF THIS AS IM *EXTREMELY* VIGILANT OF WHAT I SAY

It sounds so horrible in a North American accent. Is “bloody” typically used by Canadians, or is it just him?

WHAT A FAGGOT

Attached: C89F45FC-D4DA-4960-97E8-CDE2A80110FD.jpg (591x485, 50.02K)

thats the bloody thing about being a grifter

Chinese do it too. It’s pretty natural chud

this is what happens when atheists take klonopin

I heard he's climate change denier. It's over.

No it's just some weird quirk he affected. It's not something they do in Canada.

It's funny how it's always short or otherwise physically umasculine guys who cate about dumb shot like crying.

I've never seen a tall strong comfortable in his own skin man be insecure about showing his emotions.

>cultural Marxism
>’and thats the thing aboot ___’
>’bloody’
>A P P L E C I D E R
>’wash your penis’

Attached: 215CA15C-65A3-433E-B314-3526772745F9.jpg (800x533, 73.26K)

is he the dumbest smart guy or the smartest dumb guy?

Those truckers ARE white supremacists. Peterstein being a chud once again

He’s not a climate change denier he’s just awesomely pedantic about the words used to discuss it

Peterson has weird emotional episodes and totally flips out on Twitter at every non-right wing Canadian politician whenever they say anything, no matter how innocuous.

I don't think I've ever witnessed someone fly off the rails as hard as he has. When he first emerged everything he said was brilliant and obviously true.

Now he's rambling about staying up for an entire month and eating nothing but beef. What the hell happened? Why did he become so crazy when he seemed so on top of it all? I've never seen anything like it before.

No, maybe some quirky boomers but the general population doesn't.

His entire worldview is "I'm 14 and this is deep"

the word environment has no meaning therefore climate change is a hoax

Clean your claymore

Attached: 123.png (324x321, 202.05K)

>literal contrarian frog

is he Any Forums personified?

What that person said is pretty trash

>everything he said was brilliant and obviously true.
only to an impressionable teenager

SO SNEED - AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING ABOUT SNEED - HE REPRESENTS CHAOS, IN FACT, HE'S AN AGENT OF CHAOS, AND IN CONTRAST, WE HAVE CHUCK, WHO REPRESENTS ORDER, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. BUT SNEED, IN HIS BITTER RESENTMENT, IN HIS-HIS POSTMODERN CULTURAL MARXIST IDEOLOGY, HE TRIES TO TAME THE CHAOS - AND THAT'S A BAD IDEA MAN, IT'S LIKE-IT'S LIKE IF YOU TRIED TAMING FIRE, IT'S JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU BURNT. BUT CIA, HE TRIES ANYWAY, MOTIVATED BY A LUST FOR POWER - AND IT'S LIKE - GOD ITS SO SAD - ITS LIKE YOU'RE NOT A CITY SLICKER! YOU'RE NOT A CITY SLICKER, AND NO POSTMODERN RATIONALIZATION WILL CHANGE THAT. THE EVIDENCE IS CLEAR. THE SCIENTIFIC LITERATURE IS EXPLICIT ON THIS MATTER. AND SPEAKING OF TAMING FIRE - WHAT HAPPENS BY THE END OF SNEED'S 'EXPERIMENT'? THE FIRE IS NOT TAMED, QUITE THE OPPOSITE, IT'S ACTUALLY RISING. AND THIS DEMONSTRATES EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN THE 20TH CENTURY. AND IT'S LIKE SOLZHENITSYN WRITES IN THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO - THE BLOODY MARXISTS ATTEMPTED TO QUELL FIRE, BUT IN DOING SO THEY MERELY FUELED IT. AND WELL ACTUALLY, THEY DID QUITE A BIT MORE. YOU CAN'T PRETEND TO BE A CITY SLICKER IF YOU'RE NOT. WE TRIED THAT EXPERIMENT IN THE 20TH CENTURY, AND IT WAS A BAD IDEA MAN! AND IT. IS. NOT. A. ROUTE. YOU. WANT. TO. GO. DOWN.

Attached: sneederson.png (890x534, 439.34K)

How is he wrong? Fucking useless raghead tries to call the trucker protest a klan rally because it makes his turban spin

juden peterstein

It all went downhill after zizek lmao

The curtain was pulled and he couldn't take it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.78K)

Wash your penis

That’s not so much innocuous as desperately evil though is it

Twitter was a mistake.

I mean you can sneer in retrospect all you want but when he first emerged in the argument against what the Canadian government was doing he was making a phenomenally compelling argument while no one else would touch the issue.

Lazy. You even left “CIA” in there.

He was always a hack, he just became famous because he was the only articulate rightoid figure among a sea of even more retarded "epic guys" speaking against sjw shit

>Canada's hypothetically pro-working-class progressives
when you start using words like this, you lose 95% of your audience's interest

Nobody actually cares that he's crying. His wife has cancer, he got addicted to drugs and got put into a medical coma that fucked up his health. He has every reason to cry about stuff like that. Instead he's sitting there choking up over fucking surfing.

MEGA BASED

Attached: Pinocchio.png (1018x1518, 1.47M)

He might be having a mental breakdown or something, idk.

>Juden Peterstein
>Wash your penis

Attached: 2315ECBA-11A1-44BE-A02D-A9782BDE6F4D.jpg (692x390, 52.78K)

Good fucking lord that's a low threshold you herb. Openly admitting that the word hypothetical is too sophisticated for your dog-brain is kinda embarrassing for you, no? At least I'd be really embarrassed if that sentence caused me any mental strain but hey lil guy you do you!

Translation for you: u r dumb guy

And then just the few years later the mask drops and on the Joe Rogan podcast saying shit like "dude is how is climate change real when climate isn't even real?". He was so reasonable at first but now he could be a Fox News anchor with how tightly he clings to the standard American right wing rhetoric.

The CIA started poisoning him sometime in 2019. That’s why he went to Russia to try and recover, it was to get the hell away from them so they couldn’t follow him to hospital and make him even more nuts. Must be a great burden for him to have such a simple explanation for all of the shit he’s been through but not be able to tell anyone

I don’t think you read any of that correctly

based

Attached: 1643194267147.jpg (710x710, 66.8K)

Mr. Spitz

Imagine Peterson clapping and crying when the heckin CAPTAIN AMERICA shield turned up. Söyboy confirmed

Attached: Perfect.png (1174x478, 121.62K)

Lmao what a fucking loser

FUCK YOU BLOODY BASTARD

He's talking to the head of a political party and none of that is remotely difficult speech to parse through.

he really lost his edge over the years, sad to see

Honestly I assume he's now being funded by some think-tank that's tied to oil execs or something, because that was their standard talking points basically word-for-word and he had no good reason being a psychologist to go on about climate and energy stuff for that long.

i said those words lose his audience, not me. i dont follow him.

Nope. He used the word hypothetical. So peterson is the retard

>What Jordon Petersons sleep paralysis demon looks like,.

Attached: 6041107-HSC00001-7[1].jpg (770x654, 66.57K)

lmao why would the CIA want anything bad to happen to such a useful tool as JBP whose core message is that one should look inwards for the solution to problems and not, you know, outwards and try to change society instead?

if I didn't know any better I would call JBP a CIA plant.

You didn’t understand the context of because you are a brain let. Unless you think the truckers are non working class white supremacists

Singh is such a bloody bastard who uses so much Twitter tier tactics to get people on his side. I bet if he laughed at Trudeaus brownface slip up instead of moaning and whinging he'd be much more popular

For a guy who acts like a huge stickler for verbal precision when it suits him it's pretty retarded to use the term "hypothetically" in that context when he really means "allegedly", "supposedly", "self-described" etc.

A LOT OF PEOPLE MIGHT DESCRIBE TOMMY AS A SOCIOPATH BUT THIS IS WRONG. THE LITERATURE IS VERY CLEAR AS TO WHY THIS IS A POOR APPROXIMATION. TOMMY IS ACTUALLY A PURE NARCISSIST. YOU SEE, PEOPLE FORGET THAT TOMMY DIDN’T MURDER BATTS FOR NO REASON. AND BY THE WAY, MURDER REPRESENTS AN ACT THAT CROSSES A THRESHOLD FROM WHICH YOU CANNOT RETURN, ROUGHLY SPEAKING. SO THIS IS SERIOUS. BUT WHAT PEOPLE FORGET IS THAT BATTS INSULTED TOMMY A LITTLE BIT. AND THAT HE HIMSELF WAS OUT OF ORDER. AND HE MENTIONS THE BLOODY SHINEBOX. IT MANIFESTS THE ANTITHESIS TO TOMMYS EGO, EVEN THOUGH IT ALSO REFLECTS THE ORDER AND POSITIVITY OF HONEST WORK. AND BATTS KNEW THIS. SO WE HAVE TWO MEN WHO CANNOT RECONCILE OVER A SIMPLE OBJECT. TO BATTS IT REPRESENTS HIS PERCEIVED STATIC PASSAGE OF TIME DURING HIS INCARCERATION, BUT TO TOMMY IT REPRESENTS A PROFESSION THAT HIS EGO WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO ENGAGE IN. EVEN THOUGH, BY ALL ACCOUNTS HE MADE A LOT OF MONEY AND MADE PEOPLES SHOES LOOK LIKE BLOODY MIRRORS.

Attached: 2397.jpg (1200x1200, 200.41K)

I’d love to dropkick Jagmeet Singh, biggest faggot in Canada

Attached: offtopic sneed.jpg (581x758, 73.56K)

>you will never have to take 10 extra minutes to escape sleep paralysis every morning, while a Zizekdemon sniffles ominously over you
why even bother living bros?