Maybe movies are right and men really are losers that were only propped up by the patriarchy

Maybe movies are right and men really are losers that were only propped up by the patriarchy.

Attached: 1643086060696.png (1124x782, 1.43M)

gonna be fun when all those women realize after their first or second kid (if they even get them) that motherhood is their career of choice and a lot of positions just keep being empty

>incels refuse to get educated and participate in society
>"why cant I buy stuff and get a gf, woe is me!"

patriarchy hasn't existed for about 100 years. no it's technology. we invented machines/computers to replace most of the work we used to do and outsourced the rest to 3rd worlders who do it cheaper.

yeah school is for dorks, that’s why i dropped out and got addicted to beers LOL

>wears plaid pants
>painted nails
>those chains
Zoomer "men" are all fucking faggots. There’s never been a more gay generation

Men get advertised to their whole lives that college is a place where you can easily fuck horny college girls, like it or not it's the top reason they go to college. Nowadays women are all ugly and fat as shit because muh beauty at every size, and boys who are high school seniors see this shit during their orientation visits and decide "nope not going to college, there's no hot chicks here to fuck like in the movies". I shit you not that's the reason less men are going to college.

>Men get advertised to their whole lives that college is a place where you can easily fuck horny college girls, like it or not it's the top reason they go to college.
the fuck, is this some incel-girl talk?

Probably because most degrees are worthless and they would be better off going to trade school.

retard

He's bussin

he's not entirely wrong. it's probably a factor, but obviously not the only one.
It is undoubtedly true that a lot of men and women these days are finding the opposite sex not worth the effort. I think we underestimate just how much of a motivating factor the opposite sex is in life. Starting a family, owning a home, having a steady high-paying job to pay for those things....these require quite a lot of motivation.

FACT: less men than women are pursuing a formal education
FACT: less men than women are pursuing office careers
FACT: women are being told they can run everything and men are inferior
FACT: more and more women are pushing 30 or even 40 without kids as they prioritize their career and forego relationships
FACT: more and more men are shutin NEETS who are easily bullied

The logical end result of this is office boys surrounded by dominant mommy milkers who bully them all day. It will get so bad that the only viable career for a male is to become a bullied office boy for increasingly Amazonian career office women or a stay at home boy for MILF mommies after they've got done with their days work. There is no alternative, this is the Mommydom future and it is glorious

>actively alter testing and schooling to favor women
>WTF WHY ARE MEN DOING WORSE

College is a huge meme. Retards get tricked into getting useless degrees and get heavily into debt

>Get shittalked their entire life for being men.
>Not allowed to have anything for themselves with out getting accused of toxicity.
>All positive role models in media get destroyed to push the strong woman meme.
>Zero support from society.

Gee, I wonder why young men are becoming incels and trannies en masse.

Attached: 1639039147963.jpg (1024x738, 54.49K)

>It is undoubtedly true that a lot of men and women these days are finding the opposite sex not worth the effort.
but this is a completely different topic than going to college just to get laid (which noone does)

Pretty much. I’ve had sex with so many of my coworkers.

College is a huge scam
Tuition has gone up 1000% but your degree is worthless unless it's an autistic specialty
Student loans is a lifetime debt trap
The point of college was to get a lucrative job to start a family which is not assured anymore
When you graduate you still won't get a job because businesses want 5 year experience for entry level lmao
There's really no point to contribute to a society that will give you scraps no matter what you do
Internet is probably better at teaching you things at this point

*in america

same, I just gave up on us honestly

>went to kosovo years ago
>found a qt there in the province
>learned shqipe there, change my names
>have my own house ther with two kids working as an electrical engineer
>no one knows that I'm not albanian, but life is ok, go cheap beach on summer skiing in kosovo in the winter

Attached: mushroom chads.png (1070x927, 1.86M)

You are a male in the world, pick your class
>McJob worker, minimum wage, no money, no bitches
>Corporate slave to bureaucracy dominated by fags and women
>Tech worker being priced out by pajeets and chinks working for 30 cents a day
>Hard labor with other alcoholics
none of these jobs pay enough to actually pay back whatever college loan you probably got, and you will have to choose between renting at 3k a month to live in a place where your car doesn't get broken into, or get denied for a mortgage at 2k a month to own a home with the same amenities and instead have to pay 1k a month to live in a place where homeless people sleep in your front yard.

Attached: FJv0P3fXwAAtA0h.jpg (504x640, 86.55K)

Yes.

Are there any decent movies about this?

Attached: offtopic sneed.jpg (583x760, 75.66K)

probably. what I mean is I doubt it's a black or white - "no, sex isn't a motivating factor at all" vs "it's the entire reason"
Sex is often there in the back of people's minds when making decisions, even ones that might not seem like they have anything to do with sex. at least that's the way it seems to me
>will this career path help me get and keep a mate
>will these clothes make me more attractive to the opposite sex
etc

Everyone I know who dropped out of college and joined the military is doing great.

Have you never seen an American college movie?

yeah people have to see a worthwhile prize at the end of a tunnel before they're willing to venture down it

55% of modern men are incels by definition
Females are catered to by every aspect of society, they have constant access to sex, validation, support and financial aid
Being an average man has never been worse, being an average woman has never been better

>BUT WHY ARE MEN FALLING OUT OF SOCIETY? MUST BE THEIR OWN FAULT

Attached: clown world.webm (1920x1080, 395.73K)

Women look forward to college cause it's easy for them to be whores, which is what they really are. Men on the other hand are more practical, and while sleeping around is a bonus, ultimately a job is the payoff they're looking for.

These days companies outshore most of the lower level jobs, and the ones that remain are either extremely low skill wagie type gigs, jobs that require a lot of experience, or a small portion of achievable ones that have thousands fighting for them. So blowing money on a degree that can't even guarantee you a stable income becomes more and more of a gamble men are unwilling to take.

Women on the other hand party, get drunk, morph their pussies into the Mariana trench from banging constantly, and have a guaranteed job waiting for them at the end of it cause most companies have already hit a critical mass of competent males and would rather prefer to "diversify" for optics.

This is only going to become worse and worse, so unless you're in the top 10% of the students in your major you're in deep shit as a male.

Femdom is fun in the bedroom. In real life it is not a coomer paradise it's an asexual nightmare.