Arcane is a bad show

Arcane is a bad show.

Attached: MV5BYmU5OWM5ZTAtNjUzOC00NmUyLTgyOWMtMjlkNjdlMDAzMzU1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1481, 152.64K)

Youre right. It is a terrible show.

My morning bowel movement has more quality content than this shitty tranny cartoon

Arcane is a tranny show and thats the reason trannies defend it so much

Same fag

Correct.

what do we do about the arcane menace?

Fuck arcane, its literally an cartoon/anime for gays. Why the fuck does it even have a general, it's like 9 episodes long

I already used the evil containment wave to keep them in their general
No different than other invaders at this point
If they ever leave their borders, we will fight once again

you sound underage

what the fuck are you talking about
you sound like a tranny

Mate, if you think Arcane is a bad show, you haven't been watching what's out there for animation right now. Santa Inc, Centaurworld, High Guardian Spice, She-Ra, The Dragon Prince, Tuca & Bertie, Disenchantment, it's all fucking caustic to body and mind and soul to bear witness to. Literally, you watch it, and you feel yourself *dissolve* like an antacid tablet in water.

Yes, fine, Arcane does unfortunately succumb to the terrible gay inclusion requisite for basically anything on-screen nowadays. It also does its damnedest to push that inclusion as far to the side as it can so it can tell its fucking story, and what's more with visuals that look like artists are actually giving a fuck as opposed to some Calarts-style atrocity.

I'll take three Arcanes for literally anything else that's being pumped out of animation studios right now. If you wouldn't do the same, you're cancer.

Attached: tuca-bertie.jpg (1000x563, 494.49K)

I will not lower my standards simply because everything else is also bad.

No.

>Arcane is good because other animation is bad
Fuck off retard

It's good for capeshit

no it's not, kys tranny

I mean it's no GL:TAS, but few are

Attached: e08c4fe7-c8f5-4293-ae94-7011968f96f3.png (512x512, 49.38K)

This show is so woke
But i guess woke is fine when is not live action

>b-b-b-b-but the other show bad
You are defending a product as if it's a work of art.
It's not. It's faggotshit made to sell you skins and to get you to play their little moba game

>
>

same poster :^) get tested for autism fren

The noly way you can think this is if you're ESL and were caught up trying to understand the language and not understanding how the plot was falling apart every episode

It's the best thing that came out this decade.

Filtered.

Fucking retard

Smiling Friends is better