I dont get it how this movie is not a feminazi propaganda...

I dont get it how this movie is not a feminazi propaganda? Literally muh stronk wymyn fighting toxic masculinity LKKE A BOSS with sand hags snipers and bases supermodels who need no man
Makes me sick immortan joe was a good guy he saved lives of people living in his junktown

Attached: mad-max-fury-road-poster-1 (1).jpg (1012x1500, 285.02K)

you have a slave mentality free yourself

OP, you need to see at least one pussy in your lifetime before posting

>i am better than you i saw le hecking pussyrino once
stop worshipping foids, simp

Imagine being a virgin? lol

Well its not me getting punded and inseminated by immortan joe like a slave

You cuckold, even director said ita a feminist movie. Ohyeah lets not forget about "Furiosa" Its le mad max... But a female! LMAO! hear me roar cis schm!

Sounds like you could use a pork bun

>feminazi propaganda
that's like 90% of all movies nowadays
they've taken over video games also

I love this movie but I think Furiosa is gonna be shit.

>man controls all resources
>imperator furiosa (affirmative action/women's rights)
>morbidly obese women generating milk because women who have children are yucky breeders
>antagonist's unwilling brides are all skinny and more attractive than other women in the movie
>one-armed woman in charge of war machine and troops
>max crucified to vehicle (christianity is evil and part of patriarchy)
>3 main antagonists: joe, bullet farmer, gas town "people eater" (patriarchy, military industrial complex, capitalism)
>both of joe's sons dissabled in some way (eww don't have kids, it's yucky and they'll be retarded)
>war boy Nux (men) gets accused by women of having destroyed the world, tossed out of truck
>pregnant wife puts her own baby between joe's bullet and truck (abortion)
>pregnant wife falls
from truck, dies a few hours later from injury (don't marry and reproduce or your life is over)
>side character named max is big and burly but can barely fight a scrawny one-armed woman
>side character max bests woman only when he gets a gun and places it to her head (gun control. also, Theron's father killed her mother with a gun in south africa)
>bullet farmer nearly kills all women (gun control again)
>max has to wash blood from his face using breast milk (motherhood is the death of happiness)
>Nux is rehabilitated and now a male feminist
>group of amazon lesbians setting traps for men in desert
>women able to live in sand filled void because MUH STRONK WOMYN
>old women in desert shoot better than war boys who have constant practice in raids
>old woman has a bag of seeds (hope)
>side character max wants to retake joe's citadel because it is unguarded
>convoy turns around (leftist revision history)
>people eater (capitalism) fat old bald man with gold nipple piercings, has to be lifted to his vehicle on the backs of poor
>desert lesbian amazons making perfect headshots from speeding vehicle on uneven terrain

>a minion plucks woman from her friends, delivers her to patriarchy
>desert lesbian amazons fall from motorcycle and dodge speeding vehicles
>amazon grabs rifle, continues to make perfect shots
>finally run over by people eater (capitalism as he takes control of the wheel and purposely kills woman)
>pursuit vehicles use harpoons and plows to try to slow truck (patriarchy holding back women's rights)
>max and nux now male feminists must help their women leaders
>max nearly falls from truck, charlize grabs him with the sheer might of her robot arm and strong will can hold up man three times her weight without prosthetic arm flying off
>max's v8 interceptor destroyed (manhood and patriarchy destroyed while saved by a woman)
>furiosa survives stab in gut by evil man
>nux given command of truck as furiosa jumps to joe's car
>max uses people eater as human shield against joe's bullets (using patriarchy to destroy capitalism via male feminist)
>max jumps to safety of women as capitalism explodes
>joe's massive son corpus fooled by woman who helps her get furiosa to joe's car
>max fights giant corpus
>furiosa rips mouth from joe (patriarchy no longer has say in women's lives)
>women quickly leave war machine for joe's leadership vehicle
>blonde wife takes seeds from old lesbian who is now dead but smiling
>nux sacrifices life to destroy war truck, corpus, and stop pursuing vehicles and thereby serve women
>gang returns to citadel, present dead patriarchy, toss him from hood where legions of poor tear his body apart
>intelligent but disabled son of joe pressured to let furiosa and brides up to citadel via lift
>he allows them up, they ascend to paradise while the poor are allowed to come up with them (open borders to promised land)
>furiosa looks down at sea of poor, sees side character max look up at her as he disappears into obscurity

The women fuck up the entire time and only survive because of Max and Nux.

A movie with plenty of practical effects, but it's not a Mad Max movie since he's just a side character. It's a feminism action movie with the Mad Max name to get more people in seats, lspecifically men who need to be taught the glory of feminism and self-sacrifice to push feminist goals. In the beginning of the movie, Max was used as an unwilling blood bag for Nux. Towards the end, he willingly becomes a blood bag for Furiosa to keep her alive.

Like it all you want, just be aware of what you're seeing, this is cold war era style propaganda and you're being indoctrinated for uplikes on facebook.

If you can't read film then this board and even medium isn't for you.

why are polcels so fragile?

>You are le virgin
does not disprove OP's point
>tfw the cuck measures his worth by what foids think of him
many such cases, sad!

>FUCK MEN FUCK WHITES DIE CIS SCUM
>lol seething you will never be a woman
>WHY ARE WHITE BROS SO FRAGILE?
the SJW cries out as xir strikes you

Sorry i dont know your newspeak you fucking scum

How Immortan Joe suppost to be a bad guy again? Facts doesnt add up

Yes this movie is retarded, they destroy one of the last bastions of humanity in the post-apocalyptic wasteland for muh womens rights. It’s a metaphor for how identity politics will destroy us all

>arguing with holes