I have a feeling her stunts wont be as dangerous or painful as the rest of the guys

i have a feeling her stunts wont be as dangerous or painful as the rest of the guys

Attached: file.png (535x523, 398.56K)

oh no! not my heckin stunts! this jackass movie is gonna SUCK!

hehe imagine if all the jackass guys jerked off onto her tongue haha wouldn't that be a crazy stunt

Another jewess

Sarah Silverman/AOC insane cunt face

her gimmick seems to be to put hot things on her tongue so it's likely.

Attached: file.png (400x400, 157.3K)

And that's fine. I don't want to see a woman in serious pain. I don't even really enjoy seeing the guys when they're in serious pain, only Knoxville is able to really play it off.

I hate all those new random people. And we won’t even have Bam. Fuck them fuck those women those fat people and those niggers why are they changing history ? Why can’t they just let people grow old and die ?

I will watch the movie harder just to have the satisfaction of knowing I'll be triggering incels

Sorry, I don’t watch films with black people in them.

No one asked, chud.

wow, you'd do that just for us? lol now bark lil doggy

Taser to tongue sounds pretty bad but op also remember they have faggotmaschine Kyle there who is a huge pussy

The fat curly haired dude has done stunts with Steve o

That's very transphobic of you.

> incel
> chud
Go walk the dogs.

Attached: 1643320938084.jpg (758x792, 85.86K)

I have a feeling I don't give a fuck about these new people and I'm increasingly not giving a fuck what happens to the old crew either.

Sorry but jackass is incels and douchebags only entertainment, Steve o is our guy

>jackass... but a girl???!?!?!?
this is just a cashgrab isnt it

No one asked nigger

Well MTV Jews stole the tv series money and that dick house Jew s lot of the movie money do maybe it's time for them to get paid

She should put a toy car up her pussy
all her stunts should involve her pussy

Are they stealing bam's piss pool stunt? That's all I care about

KNOXVILLE

Attached: 1A7C2314-4BDE-4363-BA77-99EDCEB5F2ED.jpg (377x369, 17.7K)

It's a shame they never had any female crew members do pussy related stunts. That one guy was always doing dick stunts, the one with the pony tail I can't remember his name he did the party boy parts too.

I'd fuck her face so hard though.
As a stunt, of course.

>I will consoome just to annoy random ppl