What the fuck was up with Tobey in this interview...

What the fuck was up with Tobey in this interview? He kept rambling and trailing off the questions with incoherent babble.

Attached: spider-man-interview.jpg (960x540, 70.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=165DLsjxm04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When you start aging your brain becomes mush

And it'll happen to you.....

>oh yeah raimi had creativity......

I noticed that. Strange how no one talks about it. Probably because they too distracted and in awe of the three of them in one interview.

wasnt he vegan? Brain fog is a real thing, he looked zoned out the whole time and also, 75% of americans are on some kind of prescription drugs

Because he doesn't really give a shit about capeshit but has to force himself talking about it like it's important part of his life

This. He probably didn't even want to do this interview but he was most likely forced by the mouse.

25 years of constant drinking and doing party drugs like molly and coke will do that to you

Tobey was always a slow talker

I knew Tom was British but I didn't realize that Andrew was too.

>tfw same hairline as Tobey at 33

So is Tobey

Not too shabby. Nobody gives a fuck about hair when you're past 35 either way

My favorite part of the interview is when Tobey isn't even answering the question, and Tom and Andrew are just staring into the void and completely zoned out. kek

Attached: 1629305272916.jpg (471x388, 23.51K)

vax brain

Which Spider-Man is that on the top-right?

>huh... aw. Did you guys see this new batman trailer

honestly just make it to your mid/late 30s and as long as you're hanging out with folks around your own age people stop giving a shit about hair

Yeah you're right he has much more interesting roles to consider between 2015 and now, like... The Boss Baby, and, uh... oh wait that's it.

What interview?

I'm pretty sure he just does arthouse flicks now and avoids the big blockbuster movies (for the most part).

youtube.com/watch?v=165DLsjxm04

He wins shit tons of money gambling.

yeah a lot of arthouse flicks on his filmography during that time period

Attached: Tugboat_imdb.png (1240x172, 35.62K)

jesus, are you really telling me this nigga did boss baby and then did nothing for 5 years straight?

sounds based