Ngl this actually took 3 movies for me to get

Ngl this actually took 3 movies for me to get

Attached: daily_dew_it-20220130-0001.jpg (828x804, 89.95K)

fr fr not cap? How old were you user?
I always wondered if first time watching children missed it or if it was as clear for them as it is for an adult... but then I remember I saw the prequels with my ex-gf and she didn't notice it so I guess I got my answer right there.

I knew the Emperor's name was Palpatine before RotJ came out.

I read the SW novelization too

Ithought Plpetine was Sheev

I only figured it out in Episode 1 because I bought the Palpatine toy that said on the box that he was the Emperor

Jesus christ, how old are you my nigga?

I'm counting down my days left...

>I always wondered if first time watching children missed it or if it was as clear for them as it is for an adult... but then I remember I saw the prequels with my ex-gf and she didn't notice it so I guess I got my answer right there.
It was on the toy box that palpatine was the emperor so I, and everyone I knew, knew it was him from before tpm actually released.
It was also in the official guidebook that everyone used to have (an a4 glossed book that was like an encyclopaedia with pictures from the films accompanied by explanations of the small details)

Anyone else find it odd that the Trade Federation never once said anything about dealing with a a guy who sounded a lot like Senator Palpatine? You'd think when they got arrested at the end of of TPM they'd mention this.

I figured it out by the end of 2 bc Starcraft and Kerriga taught me about false flag wars.

Do you think he's like Gollum? Constantly battling between his bad and good personalities?
>we wants the government, precious
>once they are dead, we takes it for meeee!
>for us...
>yes, that's what I meant, precious, sheev sheev

The Trade Federation and specifically the Neimoidians was Lucas dabbing on Asians as being incompetent retards. Just as Watto is a space jew and Jar Jar Binks is a retard nigger.

>watch episode 1 as a kid
>think "wow this guy totally looks and sounds like the emperor, are they the same actor?"
I'm such a retard

I thought Watto was a slimy Greek business owner and that the Muuns were Jewish.

I spend my time here talking to retards but I'm afraid of them in person

It wasn't a false flag but dropping a match on pile of gasoline someone else spilled. The war was gonna happen at some point because of the situation created a couple centuries prior:
-outer rim isn't well developed and crawling with raiders and pirates
-the republic stirs economic interest there by making trade free in the region
-this is about as far as they go in terms of helping as they do nothing to defend the region
-this forces the corporations there to form their own private armies to protect their interest
-this creates worlds more loyal to the corporations than the republic who cares only for the inner and outer core worlds
-once they've secured the area it becomes prosperous and catches the eye of the republic
-they begin to tax the trade routes which pisses off the corporations there who see the republic as being greedy lazy fucks since they did fuck all to make the region what it had become
-palpatine uses this already tense situation to break it and start the war that was gonna happen by convincing the neimoidians running the trade federation (they're actually separate from their own species and both have representation in the senate i.e say Amazon having its own senator and house representative) to block trade to Naboo and take over the planet

Wait, was this meant to be a mystery or something?

to retards entering the franchise through the prequels i guess.

Kowakian monkey-lizards like Salacious B. Crumb are the real Jews in space.

also
>watch episode 2
>tall Kamino alien lady mentions Sifo-Dyas
>think "ha ha, nice shitty codename, Sideous
>they're actually different people

>to retards entering the franchise through the prequels i guess.
You mean anyone not in their 50s

I always figured that was a pseudonym of Sidious', but apparently in the EU autism it's a different guy with his own massive backstory
I'll stick to my headcanon

same

If you watch the prequel with the mindset that Jar-Jar is on with Sheev’s conspiracy and secretly guiding the Jedis to Tatooine to meet Annakin, the prequels are much better.
No need for a Darth JarJar: it’s entirely possible Sheev and him grew up as secret friends on Naboo .

Liam Neeson didn't know Darth Sidious and Palpatine were the same character until he saw the movie at the premiere. Allegedly he leaned over to Ian Mcdiarmid when the Sidious holo pops up the first time and said "you sonofabitch!".

So is it confirmed somewhere that Sifo-Dyas was a traitorous Jedi or just another guy who got deceived by Sheev?

>secretly guiding the Jedis to Tatooine to meet Annakin
That doesn't make sense though, Jar Jar wasn't the one responsible for making the ship need repairs, coincidentally in a place where Tatooine was the nearest planet

It doesn't need an explanation imo, the Force has always been shown to work through coincidence and guiding destiny. The Force wanted them to find Anakin so they did, just as the droids happened to end up in the possession of Vader's son

>Jar-Jar was just a conspirator and not a Sith
much better take and I wish they went with that. fan theories often take things too far.