Oh my science!

oh my science!

Attached: oh._my._god._i.jpg (1080x1174, 382.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coloradosun.com/2020/06/30/police-protests-coronavirus-spread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans are mentally ill

Trust SCIENCE chud

Attached: 1642659195501.jpg (828x1061, 720.52K)

Sounds to me like racists who didn't want to be near niggers were the ones who slowed the spread.

this is the country calling you chud

Attached: 001b.gif (375x498, 3.28M)

proffesor of what?

American is the citadel of evil
All americans are demons from hell

>Professor
>University of Colorado
>June 2020
DO NOT QUESTION THE SCIENCE GOYIM

based

What TV show or film is this article about?
Wait a min....
MOOOOOOOOODS HE'S DOING IT AGAIN

>niggers chimping out and burning cities down is acshually a good thing for society!

who ever claims such braindamage should be straight up murdered.

Lmao

I refuse to believe that Amerimutts are this delusional. This cant be real

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (403x466, 65.3K)

>Friedson’s specialty is economics — specifically the economics of health care. The field of COVID-19 research now contains a multitude of subspecialties, and it has often been economists leading the way in understanding how people are changing their behaviors in response to the pandemic.

>As the protests built, Friedson said he and his colleagues took note of the rising concerns about virus’ spread. He said they also realized they had the ability to answer that question — using official coronavirus case counts and the anonymous, aggregated cell phone data that has become the gold standard for tracking societal shifts in movement.

melanin is known to fight and kill viruses

coloradosun.com/2020/06/30/police-protests-coronavirus-spread/

>WE DID IT NIGGERMANG!! WE RESCUED THE COUNTRY BY SMASHIN UP A BUNCH O STORES N STEALING TELEVISIONS N SHEEIT!

Oh shit guys we know how to beat covid. Just let loose feral apes everywhere to go buck wild and scare everyone into staying in their house until it goes away. The apes would all get it but I mean, who cares. Covid btfo! Someone call the president

you sound like an old woman from the middle ages

Attached: 1643456060311.png (496x566, 502.73K)

Less enclosed spaces for the virus to gestate. More breathing room means that there are more air molecule highways for the virus to drive down which don't lead to lungs.

we wuz oblong n shieeet

That’s not the main point they are making. The main point is that tons of people were scared by the nogs chimp out and stayed inside lmao. I mean they may not be wrong

Holy shit, the mental gymnastics the average american goes through in order to justify niggers and their niggerish behaviour. Zero consideration about the logistics of the damage blm has caused to cities.
Truly, American culture does revolve around them

Attached: 1636553071915.jpg (720x480, 32.35K)

TRUST
THE
SCIENCE

niggerloving americucks will say this is a racist libcuck dogwhistle

god I fucking hate women and society

Around all those racist whites? Well gee golly that doesn’t add up. Why would she do that I wonder

it was for one day only

Attached: christmas 2021.png (800x800, 615.83K)

don't forget America

>new study finds

Attached: 1600105173652.jpg (1080x963, 239.36K)

Except Kyle

Someone post the niggress in their army jaywalking