Don't Look Up

I thought it was unironically pretty good, and funny. Why does Any Forums hate it ?

Attached: Dont.Look.Up.2021.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX]2.webm (900x374, 2.92M)

>Why does Any Forums hate it ?
it was unironically pretty good, and funny

Too preachy. If you are preaching it's neither art nor entertainment.

Maybe because i am not american but didn't feel preachy to me at all, in fact it seemed to mock everyone equally.

Attached: Dont.Look.Up.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX]4.webm (1222x508, 2.89M)

calm down incel. Biden's not all bad

I rather watch Deep Impact instead.

Honestly, this was a genius movie. Anyone that has even a tiny bit of understanding of Science knows this. That's why it was big among intelligent viewers.

to me it felt like Anno's Godzilla in how it made fun of how people would react, but with a comedic twist. The social media shit was hilarious and probably pretty accurate. And that Steve Jobs guy was fucking great

Attached: Dont.Look.Up.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX]3.webm (1222x508, 2.91M)

yeah but there's so many times you can rewatch the same movie, saw that like 6 times because it kept airing on tv. I think this was a pretty great apocalypse movie for 2022

Attached: Dont.Look.Up.2021.720p.WEBRip.x264.AAC-[YTS.MX]3.webm (900x374, 2.94M)

>And that Steve Jobs guy was fucking great
If by great you mean fucking insufferable with that whiny voice, I was so glad knowing he got eaten by those alien birds

How fucked is he?
I imagine it won't be long till he starves to death

well yeah i meant great as a character - very annoying, punchable and autistic. Oh and i really missed her

Attached: Dont.Look.Up.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX].webm (1222x508, 2.99M)

well that part was more of a meme, he would have died with everyone else during the impact

He meets the last woman on earth soon after.
It's ornella and humanity goes extinct.

It isn't as obvious in its global warming analogy as I was told on Any Forums.

it didn't even feel like it was about global warming at all to me, it just felt like it was about how dumb americans are which was hilarious

>Orange Man le Bad
>Science le Good
>Climate Hoax le Real
>OMG Le Common Flu how dAnGeRoUs
>Making money le bad

this is Any Forums all we do is rewatch old shit.

Most of those are true, yes.

Well "orange man" was bad. And science is objectively good. And climate change is not a "hoax"? And COVID is not a """"common flu""""? and profit-seeking has literally destroyed the Earth?
You are literally wrong at every point?

>Jonah how is it you're still fat when there's barely any food left?

Who was supposed to be the orange man - Meryl Streep ? Because she felt pretty..original to me. Science in this movie was pretty legit unlike "vaxx science". Not even a single mention or hint of muh climate change or flu. The making money part seemed accurate.

Attached: Dont.Look.Up.2021.1080p.WEBRip.x264.AAC5.1-[YTS.MX]2.webm (1222x508, 2.46M)

Your Netflix Social Scoreā„¢ has been improved by 2 points

>no argument
ok

Holy fuck. Meds. Now.

>no argument
ok

>Why does Any Forums hate it ?
because it makes everyone in burgerland look bad
check all the replies how they cope and seethe

Those are all true.

NOOOOOOOO MORE TIME

McKay needs to stop making shitty satires and go back to making actually funny movies like Step Brothers.

>mutt chuds get triggered by "science"
What a shitshow of a country.

this is why the movie was great

Attached: 1525074036016.gif (500x260, 3.97M)