"what? What kid... OH! right, yeah those kids man they were cool I guess"

>"what? What kid... OH! right, yeah those kids man they were cool I guess"

Attached: 1643414291807.jpg (2000x1333, 243.99K)

Why do we have the same threads everyday? Are you guys actual autists who just repeat the same thing over and over again?

>"it'd be cool if they came back but whatever"

Rerun thread posters should be rounded up and executed on stream.

Up early today, Nichol?

He should have ran away with Stayvun to Mexico.

Itterarion is something normalfags could never understand, i get it.
But constant itterarion is also the only way to perfect your craft. Litteraly the method of evolution.
We explore every nook and cranny. Every facet of the faucet. Untill that faucet runs dry. And then we discard for the next.
Even Bane was so thoroughly explored it has run its course and been overtaken by sneed. And even now sneed is on the decline.
If you think this is bad go to Any Forums where you can find the same anons making the same threads posting the same images about Haruhi they have for two fucking decades now.

You're a fat gimp with OCD. The only "craft" you're perfecting says "kraft" on the jar.

Ah yes such an original joke truly you are an exoert if not resusing the same content daily.

I fucking kekd hard at your post, however, chris threads are based and important.

*hits you in the face with a chicken nugget*

This nugget thread is already shitted up with complaints. Better make a new one

Attached: 1624392802556 Screenshot_20210221-160401.png (698x701, 442.28K)

>gosh yeah I wish they'd just barrel into me and knock me over and I'd play with them and stuff

jej
chrisposting is the natural evolution of stayvunposting, and to an extent, any true crime posting.
i still don't know why i come to these threads, i barely post in 'em but i scroll through

>Even Bane was so thoroughly explored it has run its course and been overtaken by sneed. And even now sneed is on the decline
you wish. every other day there's a fresh take on the bane theme. sneed is the milhouse of memes, overly forced and barely amusing

>Guess my kids are like my hairline heh.. Gone!
> Well anyway y'all better get packing now ehm.. the kids will arrive at somepoint eh? heheh..

>I mean like um.. yea! Those kids man, those kids were great I mean uhh… sorry are we recording?

>"W-what's that smell you ask, officer? Uhh, definitely not my poopy wiener! Haha."

>hey, if my family is out there, this one's for you

Attached: 1643547218925.jpg (1113x1080, 79.03K)

>”oil oil oil oil oil oil shallow grave oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil oil barrels oil oil oil oil. Those kids said they were moving to Nebraska. Oil. Goodbye officers”

who here /buttdrunk/?

Attached: 1627050151455.jpg (1936x1936, 287.34K)

>On 8:15 a.m. Monday, Aug. 13 — hours before he reportedly knew his family was missing — Watts called the Primrose School, where his elder daughter was supposed to be starting kindergarten that day. He told an employee that his children would no longer be attending the school because his family was moving. He then asked, “They’re not there, are they?”
Daily reminder Chris Watts is an actual retard. I mean it. I refuse to believe that he isn't in some form mentally challenged.