The Batman

What will it's Tomatometer, Audience Score, IMDB, and Metacritic score be?

Attached: Batman.jpg (2764x4096, 1.99M)

imagine actually caring about this

/thread

Which actor is the pingu? Is that his actual face or is it some faggot caked in makeup

it's Colin Farrell

He looks like a completely different person LMAO

Attached: colin-farrell-penguin.jpg (1200x900, 103.23K)

at least the makeup is pretty good

Audience 73, critic 82, imdb 8.5 first but goes down to 7.9 eventually. metacritic will be 75. Screengrab this. I am prophet from the far away lands. Also sell your stocks during the summer.

Attached: 8qjvo.jpg (640x640, 55.8K)

Imdb will go down and stay at around 8 cause Nolanfags won't accept it being higher rated than the Chicagoverse trilogy

Critic score will be pretty low. It's a white billionaire who uses his money to beat up street criminals. That sends a pretty bad message. I can't imagine it'll get above 50%. For audience score it'll get around 70. Racists will be angry he's dating a black woman so only political centrists who like anything with Batman will like it.

His mask is white privilege, it's 100

It'll be kino.

Attached: 1620927709968.webm (640x640, 832.49K)

Based on A. the 3 hour run time B. the Grace Randolph leaks that say the third act is weak and C. this Bruce Wayne is a monotone introvert I think the most common term you'll see among all the reviews is "boring".

>speculating not even about the content of the upcoming movie, but about its future internet score so you can brag to supporters of other movies online
Touch grass.

NEXT THREAD!

Kek

Why are Batbikes so unwieldy.

Attached: 1627344386135.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

>NOOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST- YOU JUST CAN'T, OK?
Fuck off.

It's going to suck.
1. It's too dark and edgy
2. It's not MCU capeshit
3. 4chinz hate it because of interracial
4. Reddit will hate it for not being a perfect adaptation from the com- ER I MEANT graphic novels.

Wtf, why isn't there an ugly actor union to protest this? If effects can be this convincing they're going to put traditionally hideous actors out of business.

If it's really about Thomas Wayne being in a pedo sex ring and Paul Dano getting revenge it could be good, capeshit version of prisoners

Sounds based to me

lol what is this