When did it become shit?

Attached: 7969A7EC-FC72-40C2-A833-C7C5BED86246.png (860x1057, 80.11K)

Never. It always rocked

this shit rocks i think last season and the space season were not as good as the rest but theyre watchable and fun if you like the cast and i do so fuck you and anyone who says archer is bad after a certain season

desu its pretty consistent in quality. it's not great but its not horrible either.
the only season i dont like is season 8 or whatever, the nior one.
i loved the space season but thats because im a sci fi fag

after 2nd season. The blatant flanderization of the character is off-putting

It was declining for a while but the first faggy dream sequence season was the point of no return, if you unironically kept watching after that point you have my utter contempt and pity.

how to get girl witch choke fetish?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.08K)

S1E01.

>>>reddit

nothing wrong with that bro one of my favorite seasons IS the noir one because i like old detective novels im glad you got enjoyment out of the space season

S01E01

Pretty much lost track of the series after Dreamland. Thought it was an interesting season, but everything after was just messy and weird.

The only season i found unwatchable was the space one.

After 2-3 seasons, the same amount of time all of Adam Reed's shows become stale because they rely on a certain schtick that's fun and funny with a new cast of characters but doesn't lend itself to long running shows. In order to keep Adam Reed's style of comedy going you have to keep making the characters more and more wacky to up the ante and after about 3 seasons they're completely irredeemable shitheads that annoy you instead of make you laugh.

S11

After S4 tends to be the typical answer (though many people also like S5). I tend to agree with the post-S4 answer, although I think really S1-S2 was when it was at its best.

I started losing interest when the show moved away from them being spies. If I remember correctly I didn't properly watch S6 and S7 - they didn't capture my attention and I just had them on in the background whilst I was half-heartedly trying to get work done.

Certainty, the show's lowest point was the coma seasons. I watched the coma seasons (or at least two of them) all around the same time, and the island one during one sitting. I found myself slogging through the noir one; only paying half-attention to the island one (like S6 and S7 I had it on in the background whilst I was working); and I gave up early (I may have just watched the first episode) with the space one.

I watched the latest two seasons out of a combination of curiosity, having nothing particularly better to do at the time, and that they were supposed to be returning to the spy formula. Honestly, I cannot even really remember what they were about beyond them trying to return to the spy formula. Whilst the last season was better than several previous others, it was nothing great and at best was mediocre.

The jokes have all been played out and the show has moved away from what made it good to begin with. It is safe to say at this point the show is just a zombie.

Just get any girl

season 4 was the last good season. the space episodes were eh and cyborg barry/cyborg katia thing was cheesy as fuck but yeah. when they got to the whole "CIA" shit it dropped faster than the overweight troon defending this shit when it reaches for its missing dorito

Wait, this shit is still going?

yes, and apparently is getting really good as they finally get into some serious James Bond shit.

Yes. Shocking I know. FX has ordered a 13th season. It is like The Simpsons in that it seems like it will never be allowed to die.

Most of the people I know who used to love this show didn't even know it was still being made
The Coma seasons seemed cool at first because they were trying something new at least. I don't know if it's because they were just repeating the same jokes or because seasonal arcs don't work for the characters
>Moved away from what made it good
Krieger and Cheryl were a lot better at delivering one liners than being a part of the main plot

Attached: Archer.png (1318x394, 25.88K)

Season 5. Season 1-4 were great.