Anyone else clearly remember the smell of this? the soul, bros... it's gone

anyone else clearly remember the smell of this? the soul, bros... it's gone

Attached: 1000x563_339314.jpg (1000x563, 64.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tvaziri/status/1484587074313359360
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut the fuck up with your reddit soul shit

I remember

I remember my sister picking up 007 octopussy like a DVD and the tape falling out and smashing.

What's some VHS rental-store-core, Any Forums? Eg, distinctive or memorable covers that you remember, whether or not you ever actually saw the film?

Attached: DdBpd9MVAAAAqIQ[1].jpg (2048x1536, 667.56K)

i'm just using a word for it, but the most important and true things in life are not able to express in words. words put borders, I used the one I found closest

anyway, are you bitter since you got hurt by me awakening some memories that are part of you?

i hate nostalgiafags. "things were better back then because I wasn't old to realise how shit things were"
"things were better before my dad raped me"
nostalgia fags need to grow up

Mate I'm 35 and am nostalgic for stuff from my youth but just fuck off with calling it 'soul' it was a shit tier format

For me it's flicking the plastic cover up and down.

*flick*
*flick*

I'll say S-word next time to not offend you :D

either way, I suppose the imperfectness of it made it more rememberable

if you still have em, refresh em once a year so they don’t degrade, that means old family videos of childhood kino

Is it weird that I'm 20 and remember VHSs from when I was really young?

It smelled the same as compact cassettes and minidiscs: plastic

Slick, chunk, pachunk, click whirrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>zoomers will never know what its like to have to pay the rewind tax

Attached: 1640607259265.jpg (396x387, 35.73K)

That weirdly satisfying warm plastic smell? Yeah, I remember.
The local store had plain covers on their cassettes. Just the Blockbuster logo with the name of the film written in plain text.
If you're looking for second-hand nostalgia, I learned how to set the recording timer on a VHS machine when I was 14 so I could make a tape of pic related (it was broadcast around 3AM in the UK). Later they put it on 4OD so you could watch it online and normalfags got into it, but I got to see it before it was cool.

Attached: darkplace_contact-0-1080-0-0.jpg (1080x521, 105.84K)

>renting

based low IQ brainlet
all of civilisation is on a downward spiral
people have an optimistic view of their childhood
the two aren't exclusive

what's the most late 2000s movie you watched on vhs?

spider-man for me

trust me guys, society is going to collapse any minute now, any minute now. guys it just hasn't been the same since the built the tower of babel, things were better when i was a boy, before Moses freed the jews, they were the golden ages and it's downhill from there. trust me bro it was better when i was young

based brainlet putting words in my mouth

they still make them, surprisingly:

twitter.com/tvaziri/status/1484587074313359360

you said society is going down hill. i presumed you were a stone age faggot

only western society

like i said, low IQ
educate yourself on entropy and the trajectory of nations, or just keep sperging out and jerking off to tiktok

trust me bro, the trajectory. bro look at the trajectory China is like cos and we're just a sin nigger on a bad trajectory it's gonna collapse any day now.