What kinos for that pic related, 90's Russia? It has to have some violence and/or action and/or decadence and/or horror...

What kinos for that pic related, 90's Russia? It has to have some violence and/or action and/or decadence and/or horror, etc...no gay cossacks eating pudding please.

Attached: Brat 1.jpg (1000x1500, 529.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimmer_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peculiarities_of_the_National_Hunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirli-myrli
imdb.com/title/tt2200070/
youtu.be/x92LVR051h4
youtube.com/watch?v=HLoOlHUHfxk
youtube.com/watch?v=OGejZRjL39s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ld32yEhuURY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch all the other movies from that same director. They're all about 90s / early 00's Russia

Then watch:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bimmer_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peculiarities_of_the_National_Hunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirli-myrli
imdb.com/title/tt2200070/

Noice, i will certainly do that. I love the director approach, so different from Hollywood and not afraid to be politically incorrect and a bit of a nationalist.

Night Watch

War (2002)

Attached: 266639[1].jpg (924x1324, 182.16K)

damn...i think i will start out with Bimmer, looks just like what i want.

thx!

screencapping this thread. Rock on, ьpaтbros

youtu.be/x92LVR051h4
Bumping a kino thread

It's a road movie about those typical Russian thugs of the 90's / early 00's you've already seen in Brat just this time it's from a different perspective.

Do you know a site/ a way to watch these movies with good subtitles? for ьpaт1 the translation was fucking atrocious

Generation P

I recommend watching "Criminal Russia" a docu series about 90s Russia, absolute insane stuff

Just enable the subs, they're perfectly fine

youtube.com/watch?v=HLoOlHUHfxk

No idea bro. I know that most of these films nowadays are freely available on official YouTube channels of corresponding movie studios but ofc not all of them have subtitles there.

Fuck off snownigger.
Nobody watched this shit except for snownigger alco drones and memed into it wannabe cinema experts from Any Forums.
True kino exists in Italy, France, USA and Japan. The rest is one trick pony.

This one requiters some familiarity with Russian 90's.

Sorry no. I downloaded mine, translation looks good thou, google "Brat (1997) 1080p - MULTi15 Subtitles.mkv" not giving you the link because it is not allowed here and for good reason.

looks good, 90's wild Russia is always interesting

Eat shit Belter, this thread is not about your national mental illnesses and butthurts.

>Peculiarities_of_the_National_Hunt
this is kino

I'd suggest watching first 2 seasons of Bandit Petersburg, these episodes are pure kino even today.

Generation P does catch that 90s Russia feel but not really in a way one might expect to see. Especially when compared to stuff like Brat or Bimmer.

Mutts be mad

was 90s russia just 2020s america? is 2020s russia 90s america?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Watch Bespderel for end-stage (1989) USSR kino
What came just before the 90s. And it's a deeply philosophical film

Attached: MV5BMWU0MjlmN2YtOGI1OS00MTA3LWEzNTUtZGEwYmVlMjVkOTYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjMxMzM3NDI@._V1_[1].jpg (1920x1080, 99.09K)

No. If USA ever collapses and then 1/3 of the population dies or emigrates due to crime, drugs and bad living conditions, then maybe you could say USA is 1990s Russia.

Don't you snowniggers have your own shithole imageboard? Go drink vodka there.
The titles suggested in this thread are all cringe meme tier. Fucking slav scum.

Yes and yes.

>was 90s russia just 2020s america?

Not even close

> is 2020s russia 90s america?

Certainly makes more sense than the previous comparison

why are 90s early 00s films so comfy. Everything today just seems so fucking soulles in comparison. Even by the off chance its NOT propoganda. Do I just have nostalgia?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13.38K)

Russia in the 90s was more last days of the old west
Roles have flipped

>163119662 (you)
weak bait retard

Watch it before replying to me, thanks.
And learn English while you're at it.

I have, go back.

Its because there's no Internet

Because you were a careless child back then. Now you are a (very pathetic) adult, so everything targeted at today's youth feels threatening.

Ok pajeet
Don't reply anymore, thanks

Pathetic take

Why are you so frustrated?

IMO it's because things keep getting worse

It's over. You are 30+ now.

Улицы paзбитых фoнapeй
Дaльнoбoйщики

For peak 90s boomer series

Attached: пошел ты нахер, козел.png (474x355, 108.35K)

>Улицы paзбитых
16 seasons...damn...does it have that degenerate/violent/chaotic 90's Russia angle we are looking for here?

Oh, sweet child, I am not even sure if 2120 America could be 90s Russia. That catastrophe was near the fall of Rome.

Attached: 16255515465560.png (960x540, 578.37K)

Watch only the first three. The second season is set in the US if I remember correctly. The third one is about Chechen wars.

Shirli-myrli is based

a drama but looks interesting...also prison and i like prison movies (in principle)

90s Russia was fucking isnane man, i lived throught it. Here's a doc about my city, actually

youtube.com/watch?v=OGejZRjL39s

People were getting murdered left and right, children's playgrounds were litered with syringes, my grandpa had gang members in his apartment building and he had a grenade thrown in the elevator and found his next door neighbout shot up in the same elevator not a long time after. What you also have to remember(and Brother actually touches on it) that army was absolute brutal during that period with Chechnya, so all the kids came back home mentally fucked and just continued violence on the streets of their towns.

haven't seen any russian film mentioned and the films I suggest aren't russian but probably the pusher trilogy

Antikiller

Attached: mMAAAgP9WOA-960.jpg (800x533, 102.29K)

thx for suggestion...lot's of good stuff in here i have more kinos to watch now...

>youtube.com/watch?v=Ld32yEhuURY
The last good russian movie. Watch it if you like sci-fi.

I forgot to mention Brigada, that'll be pretty much exactly what you're looking for as a show

Featuring murder, violence, drug dealing, gangsters taking over big companies, gangsters running for parliament, corrupt police, FSB, etc

Attached: brigada.jpg (1200x600, 136.04K)

Assblasted commies, kek. Fuck off snowniggers, you will never be considered humans by white people.

Brigada only really captures that 90's feel in the first few episodes though. Like the first two or three maybe.

>catastrophe
It was a blessing to the civilized world, Russia needs to be wiped off from existence.

Lmao, is that the face you get when your family has a long incest history? Or is it just a slav face?