Why did he give up?

why did he give up?

Attached: dwada.png (1609x1317, 1.64M)

Why are so many of you obsessed with him?

there comes a time in a man's life when you stop lying to yourself
jonah still isn't there

Went back hard on the psychedelics and other drugs for his Jerry Garcia role, stole his motivation

we do we all?

give up? dude look for real: he tries hard as he ever did. he still is a try hard wannabe a fashion icon. zero chill about that dude.

If you pay attention to his interviews it's pretty clear he's cunt struck and his lesbian girlfriend is using him

Why did he give up?

Attached: GettyImages-1344497036-scaled.jpg (1365x2048, 102.16K)

Give up? The opposite, it's called fashion but I wouldn't expect you to understand the fashion significance of Jonah's daring streetwear looks. He's rocking it and proving the haters wrong, despite what tabloids have said about me, whatever french fucking whore interviewers have done, even fucking fellow actors who I thought would have my back but turned out to be snakes who felt the need to belittle me and mock they know who they are. But shit like that doesn't get to Jonah, he's cool, he's above it. He's a fucking icon

Because he’s the personification of insecurity.

>shoes

Attached: 1643246307001.gif (406x640, 3.73M)

So, you obsess about him because he is the personification of you? And making fun of him gives slight gratification before turning attention back on yourself? And then you just make another Jonah thread, or a Warwick thread?

Everyone knew a phony tryhard desperate for validation like Jonah in high school. Only for some reason, this phony try hard Jew didn’t die from a heroine overdose.

Exactly what does he have to hold on to anymore and what did he ever have in the first place?

In all honesty, he has been more successful than me, and most likely you.

I knew a few people like this in uni. Just straight edge people, normal, but nothing wrong with them. Maybe a bit on the bland site but they were just reserved people who went to the gym, read books, did normal things. You could have a conversation with them.

Then they turned to weed and psychedelics and they turned into, well, this. Dressed like total assholes and acted like bigger ones. Became obnoxious as fuck and insufferable. Stopped taking care of themselves, couldn’t hold a normal conversation. They just became mentally ill.

I think this is what mdma specifically does to people.

I will say though that it makes them a lot more confident. I wanted to try mdma to get out my shell like these people did but I don’t want to become them

He embraced the clownworld lifestyle

Attached: 1568051461351.jpg (512x768, 78.98K)

I fear I'll go psychotic if i took drugs but there's no other way to gain confidence for me..

I'm doubtful he really is into drugs like that.

Most of this behavior and look from him now is him trying to adopt a personality since he was previously just the funny fat guy. So losing the weight leaves him with no image left. He also wasn't that funny before, typically relying on just being the fat guy for a lot of his acting to be funny. Meaning without the weight he's having to relearn how to be affable.

Mark my words this man is going to turn into the craziest genocidal Zionist you've ever seen. He's going through his "goy faze" and once he's done he's going to put on his kippa and literally tear off the foreskins of Palestinians with his bear teeth to make up for being a retard.

I think he gets shit on because he generally seems to be generally un-selfaware and narcissistic, and the insecurity is just a by-product of that