Oh my gooOOOD is that... a Limmyspace? I'm going insaAAane!!

oh my gooOOOD is that... a Limmyspace? I'm going insaAAane!!

Attached: limmyspace.jpg (1440x1920, 343.84K)

why are zoomer anons so unfunny

liminal... limmy. heh

Interesting question. Got to be their upbringing to self-centered yuppy parents. They've become offended at everything as a means of expressing themselves.

offended?

Millennials being offended by everything in the 2010s ensured that zoomers would be joyless bastards in the 2020s.

found this guys time capsule when i played subnautica the other day, was pretty cool

"zoomers complain too much", he complains.

I don't even know why people are talking about zoomers.

This. How is limmy zoomershit?

great thread

Is this funny to them? Or is it a meta-joke to laugh at people who don't get it. Unfunniest shit on Earth.

Attached: MV5BNDAxOWU5ZGItNmI2NC00OTcyLThkM2EtYjk3NDQzYWI5YTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxODk2OTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1401, 99.41K)

It's shit. It should go back to where it belongs with the other garbage Any Forums threads.

Whoa..is that....an impersonal commercial interior...bro it's giving me vibes

I think you may be confused

I don't get liminal spaces shit

zoomer humor

There's nothing to get. You either find those pics spooky or not.

>IT'S... IT'S A EMPTY HALL?
>NEGRITO HELP ME!

zoomers are terrified of empty rooms.

They're physically incapable of being funny because 1. they need to consistently toe the line to avoid any confrontational or offensive topics, and 2. they are far more detached from their culture and heritage than any other generation, they have no foundation upon which to base fresh relatable comedy.

Zoomers spend all their time seething and hating everything that was made before they were born because they're entitled spoiled brats resentful that the world isn't handing them everything they ever wanted the way mommy did, that mindset doesn't make for creative fun-loving people.

Liminal spaces are not supposed to be scary or unsettling. They can seem that way, depending on what they are and the observer, but that's not what they inherently are.

>people show genuine interest in topic
>OH MY GOD YOU FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING???? YOU'RE SHOWING EMOTION??? YOU'RE NOT IMMERSING YOURSELF IN DRIPPING SARCASM AND IRONY TO PROTECT YOUR FRAGILE EGO LIKE ME?????? REEEEEE WHERE'S MY SOIJAKS FOLDER

>empty offices aren't supposed to be scary
no fuckin way bro, thanks for the tip.

Am I fucking crazy and he's not actually in the image? I'm looking right at him but no other posters seem to be able to see him? Maybe the thread topic is accurate fuck

>Greetings, traveller

zoomers hate burocracy, office complexes where all corridors and offices look the same.
they hate office jobs and the liminal space is an easy representation of it.

he's saying that people posting the pics are not presenting them as scary. but the people reacting are making fun of the pics for not being scary. Your post is very bitter