The Boys

You guys watch The Boys? Was surprised how hooked I got. Pretty good.
Just make sure to pirate it and cancel your prime membership. Amazon is the gay.

Attached: The_Boys_Poster1.jpg (2560x1920, 832.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eESx5JD6vZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably not since the new season isn't out yet fucking retard

gay faggot show for cuckolds

I obviously meant in general you dipshit.

oi cant

no gays on the show. not sure what your problem is

I got hard to the scene where the chick femdoms Aquaman.

fuck off shill, this show died on season 2 and one of the main character is a literal cuck.

Attached: thesoys.png (680x1075, 1.74M)

I can count three on that poster alone

Yeah I'm a shill which is why I asked people to pirate this.
>cuck
Any Forumstards strike again. She was raped

My wife

Attached: Startlight_S2.jpg (600x800, 43.77K)

She show her boobs in any other movies? She was wholesome when she had her non-slut outfit

the soys
the goys
the snoys
the sneeds

Too lazy to spoiler but theres the one closeted guy and then the really weird quasi-gay shit we saw at the start of Season 2.

Oh and Maeve. How the fuck did I forget Brave Maeve?

I looked her up and apparently she was woody harrelsons daughter in true detective which is p cool, other than that shes not done much

How does this shit board jizz over MCU but not like the only good super hero series/film?

Season 2 was even worse than MCU garbage.

Only racists hate this show.
Any Forumstards hate that stormfront (lol that name) killed a black person

Prostitution is not rape.

I've seen your wife's new tits. Nice upgrade. She still won't make it in Hollywood. Not her fault. People who voted for Biden love niggers and they run Hollywood.

It really wasnt, Any Forums overexaggerated the drop in quality between seasons. I’ll still take S2 over any recent MCU crap or even that invincible garbage

first three episodes were the only good ones everything after was shit with forced relationships and contrived modern metaphors it stopped being about killing superheroes real fast

I'd take Hawkeye, She Hulk, and Moon Knight over any DC crap garbage.

Oh lemme guess, you live Troon Patrol, cause trannies and gays are okay as long as DC does it. I want to meet you irl and beat your queer loving lefty DC ass.

almost as bad as the comic its based off of
Garth ennis is a complete hack

The promo's they're doing are pretty good.

Attached: fotonoticia_20210708130359_1200.jpg (1200x675, 102.51K)

Wow, just realized this is DC. I guess DC > Marvel now.

You'll all watch season 3 in June. Stop pretending.

Huh? The Boys literally shits all over and makes fun of the JUSTice League. You're a god damned retard simpola. Hell, it even has Aquaman and Nigger Flash... and fucking honest to god, Wonder Woman!! But oh yeah, let's pretend it's Marvel. Don't make me destroy you again DCuck.

The comic this is based off of is DC.

because it had 2 good episodes in season one and nothing happened afterwards

Cry more.

Attached: llJdDKV.jpg (600x303, 47.72K)

I bet I won't.

in the comic it has an evil avengers too
it would be too expensive to have thatt many characters in the series

First few episodes of S1
>Kill all supers!
From then on out
>Dramaaa

It should have stayed in the vein of "the team researches, organises then carries out a hit on a super, who is also a terrible person.

Shows like Hustle pulled off this formula very well, but instead we get more gratuitous "bad goy" shit instead.

It's really obvious that the writers are used writing 45 minute long episodes, almost every episode has obvious padding.

Garth Ennis really hates himself doesn't he? He pretends to be edgy but when it comes to Nazis, rape and pedophilia he transforms into a normie cuck

Attached: 1594076717597.png (841x720, 807.98K)

>he actually enjoys garth's self insert drivel he uses to complain about what ever is bothering that week
yikes

Attached: 1643138486686.jpg (1536x2048, 487.8K)

has ennis said anything about what garbage the show is? you know it has to piss him off.

one of my top 5 shows
euphoria being one of them

mad

>.

Attached: 1642974560968.jpg (1080x1350, 148.56K)

Rate my top 5
Peep Show
Futarama
Malcolm in the Middle
Bojack Horseman
Arrested Development
The Boys

Season 2 was ruined by the Boys suddenly being completely incompetent and always resorting to the same blackmail tactic. Compared to season 1 where they actually tried to find out an exploitable weakness in their targets.

I just pray season 3 goes back to what made the first season good. At least the set up seems to be more in line with the comic now, with them being basically a government agency black ops teams for dealing with supers.

Those are 6 shows.

I have amazon prime and I don't watch it. Seems too... wh*te. And I'm not talking about the roles/actors or whatever, but the essence of the show.

A w**** show is what you might call "reddit", something along those lines. Like the apple store. Like gay and seen by trendos. Any Forums is effeminate so what they tend to gather around I'm distrustful of. Maybe I'm missing out but I doubt it, I just don't want to waste my time and get pissed off by a shitty rec.

>couldn't get the Avengers cause they couldn't afford it
Blahahahahhaa!!! Kek, what a bitch.

Why not just get some CW washout nobody to dress up as Bucky from the 40s. That'll really put butts in the seat.

>Only racists hate this show.
>Any Forumstards hate that stormfront (lol that name) killed a black person
Wrong. I'm mad because she didn't call h a nigger first and that she didn't kill any Jews or even talk about Jews.

DCfaggots, come out to play-ay!

Aya Cash is smokin hot. Tired of not pretending otherwise.

I hate her face. I like the blondie in the show.

season 1 was kino and i enjoyed it a lot
season 2 had a couple good moments but i would ultimately say it killed the show for me, it just wasn't good at all

Season 2 has 97% on RT
Season 1 only 85%

I can confirm that there will be a large amount of active shilling later this year when season 3 drops.

i formed my own opinion on it retard i am not rotten tomatos

Season one

>super killed my girlfriend I'm a pissed little man let but fuck them vengeance is mine

Season two

>GIRL POWER FUCK NAZIS GO GET EM GIRL BEING A PUSSY IS AWESOME GIRL POWER OH REMEBER THE NAZIS?!?!

it's shit. When has RT ever been a realistic source for real reviews?

Meant to reply to this guy

I recently rewatched s2 out of boredom & it wasn't as bad as I remembered. The really dumb shit that kind of fucked the season is really only in the last couple episodes.

So in your S2 edit, you removed all the Jack "Nepotism" Quaid from all the episodes?

Cause if not, the show is still shit.

10 steps ahead of you OP but how shit was S2, gee whiz

>rotten tomatoes
Oh wow, I guess Black Panther is one of the greatest movies ever made right? Go be a gaynigger somewhere else.

If you haven't watched it yet, Season 2 is fucking shit.

Nah, he doesn't bother me in the role. The character is a doofus, he fits the bill. I meant the cringey "put Any Forums in your tv show & makes woke statements about it" shit.

>NOOOO
>YOU CAN'T HATE THE HECKING NAZIS

It's not that, it's that White Supremacy is portrayed as the real evil when the show was primarily about general corruption and shallowness of our very real celebrity culture and also at the same time it was airing, blacks were tearing up up cities in race riots

Homelander is the best part about the show

Homelander is the kind of person 75% of this board would unironically like.

I can't believe they used the cuck metaphor in the second to last episode. The writers must browse Any Forums

Perfect example of shit writers being handed a great plot concept and then having no idea where to go with it.
Ordinary guys hunting down superheroes who arent able to escape the "oh yeah destroying buildings and stufd has consequences" plot which is usally relegated to a single episode/chaper in superhero series then handwaved after. Great.
Superman who isnt some saint and instead realises he is a god among (amogus) men? Great.
Meta of superheroes being personalities created by media corporations who are evil? Fucking fantastic.
The rest? Yikes. Yikers. Oof.

>75% this board would unironically like the person who is the best part of a show
wow, Any Forums has taste

Nazis suck. kys chud

Because the whole series is just Garth Ennis cynically shitting on superhero conventions because he's an edgelord who hates capeshit.

season 2 is very bad

>edgelord who hates capeshit.
based

Absolutely loves the first season but the second was kinda meh.

youtube.com/watch?v=eESx5JD6vZk

Why do they make the Englishman look badass when in real life they're bitches?

theres no apostrophe in plurals pajeet

Nope, done with this garbage
Second the show stopped being about killing sups it became generic save the world from muh nazis trash

It was established early the actual goal was to stop Vaught which in turn would stop the creation of supes

One problem (of several) of season 2 is that Hughie is just there and the show never comes up with a good reason for it. In S1, Hughie is the classic fish out of water character, through him the audience experiences the seedy world of "super heroes", but what was also importnat for the character was his arc. He's torn between becoming some hate-filled psycho like Butcher, and being with the woman he loves, who also is tied to everything he's grown to hate. This is resolved in the last episode and as a result, there's no growth for the character whatsoever in S2 and he just wanders around, aimlessly..