Back off white bread, don't get between a dog and his meat

>Back off white bread, don't get between a dog and his meat

Attached: fmj.jpg (918x724, 110.16K)

>All fucking niggers must fucking hang

This woman and the table dancer in the Butthole Surfers Shame of Life video are the two Asians whose name I'd pay top dollar to find out (if I can then fuck them in they heyday).

Papillon Soo
as Da Nang Hooker(as Papillon Soo So
Papillon Soo was born in 1961 in England. She is an actress, known for Full Metal Jacket (1987), A View to a Kill (1985) and Split Second (1992). See full bio »
Born: 1961 in England, UK

So are you gonna paypal that to me or what?

wow this picture really triggere you huh you white incel racist piece of shit

here you go senpai
straight from the top

Attached: gettyimages-rbsb_42-1024x1024.jpg (727x1024, 258.2K)

>black manlet goes for 10 minutes about muh dick
>white Chad gets to fuck her first anyway
Based Kubrick

Papillon Soo is the other hooker you fucking numbnuts. "Me so hawny me love you long time." Do you really think I can't imdb that movie?

>white movie made by a racist is racist
woooow what a surprise durrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thats an actual line from the movie you fucking retarded nigger

oh shit

that gook pussy wouldve been so good bros

>Kubrick
>racist
That's very anti-semitic of you

Vietnamese is top tier SE pussy, prove me wrong

is it true that they have sideways vags

I know, dude. It's frustrating in the information age to not know who that bitch is. I'll probably need to find a time machine and go back to this set in the mid 80s if I ever want to see those big tits. Kubrick liked his ladies to have huge naturals and sunglasses girl's big'uns probably have big brown hershey kisses on the end.

i'd love to become a sex tourist but i'm too afraid of funghi eating up my groin

my friend banged a vietnamese whore. i got the thai one. they were both cute.

Just wrap up and hope for the best. I eat out Eastern European whores, never got tested, don't care

That week after the first time you eat hooker pussy is quite a rush.

interview the cast

>Dies for that said nigger

my mf here got balls of steel

>things women could never understand

perhaps but subservient Filipina womanlets who squeak when you fuck them are best aznpooci

only if youre a faggot, i fuck hookers raw and have for 5 years and still havent gotten anything

STDs are made up/exaggerated by globalists to make people scared to have sex and keep the population low (like theyre doing with covid vaccines, mass murder to lower population to keep it manageable)

uh oh guys, we got a tough guy on the internet over here

This nigga is gonna die of hooker AIDS if he isn’t just blowing smoke

animal mother lived, but he was the only one willing to go in for him.

I guess quads don't lie.

My dad is a huge racist, but he always said some gay shit about nearly getting killed in 'nam or a negro. something about they all bled green or some stupid shit. When you are around people and relying on them for your life you see things differently. But just those ones.

Nigga you dum as shit.