OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: SmartSelect_20220130-133644_Chrome.jpg (1427x1182, 590.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibkmh72_1pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Booba feet isn't good but
>Bell of Lost Souls
sneed

>So, uh

no shit when this is your best episode

Attached: mando4.png (2058x848, 1.93M)

This fake laughing shit is lame as fuck. I always imagine the users are seething while they type it. Do you think you will beat Disney in the long run?
>inb4 disney shill
Booby is a toy, not a character, you're a cuck for watching even one episode

>modern journalism
o i am laffin

>doesn’t type out laughs as they’re actually laughing

Attached: D4C8A8EB-C7D2-4B00-A6BD-6C045FD2326F.jpg (1200x1800, 308.99K)

I fucking dropped it as soon as those lgbtq bicycles shit appeared.
I was somehow holding on the first 3ep, now i dont even have the will to torrent the latest episodes.
Fuck this shit

>release Mando S3 episode 1
>but hide it with a different title in a different show
Why?

Attached: 1578589328384.png (949x526, 577.86K)

>only good episode so far is an average Mandalorian episode
Not very good is an understatement.

The show is actually perfectly fine, a solid B. The problem is Star Wars fanboys are the fucking worst. Just the fucking worst. Jesus fucking Christ, you're all such irredeemable faggots.

75% of the complaints about the show boil down to "It's not the Mandalorian" or some variant of "It's not what I expected it to be." Another 20% are insecure faggots screeching about women or "lgbtq bikers" and other retarded shit that makes it clear the person complaining is a fucking moron.

Almost none of the complaints are actually about the show. I think the only actual, legitimate complaint I've seen anyone make is that the chase through Mos Espa feels slow because of the editing. All the rest is this faggoty hyperbolic nonsense.

>So, uh
opinion discarded

It's boring and aimless. It doesn't even make sense. The sand people just sit in a completely unprotected space where a train comes by and shoots them regularly?? Why? It's just nonsensical meant to fill space by creating stupid obstacles. I don't need this to be deep Sci fi, just make something even remotely plausible.

>and that's, uh, a good, uh, thing

Actual Star Wars fanboys that said sequels like the Last Jedi were dogshit when every reviewer was praising it to high heaven, have actual standards because they know what SW is supposed to be.

You do know SW is all supposed to be about epic galaxy spanning conflicts, tragedy and wild west space opera? It is not supposed to be Star Trek or Babylon 5 type of flavor of the week. Disney just doesn't get it.

You're too stupid to be on this board.

It's boring, it's terribly shot, the overweight 60yo manlet lead can't pull off the 40yo badass we are expected to believe, the concept of the show makes no sense, his motivations make no sense, the fight scenes are mostly terrible and every excuse they have to make Boba Fett remove his helmet is getting increasingly ridiculous. There are more issues but the main reason it sucks is just how boring it is. Star wars fans are awful but they are aware of it at least

Star wars fanboys now praise the prequels which are awful, when they previously hated them. They have no idea what SW is supposed to be. Even George Lucas gets confused what SW is supposed to be.

Star wars turned to shit before Disney bought it, let's be honest. I'm watching deep space 9 atm and it's actually a better production of what Star Wars attempted to do with intergalactic geopolitics

>The sand people just sit in a completely unprotected space where a train comes by and shoots them regularly?
This is exactly the sort of idiocy I'm talking about.

>sequels like the Last Jedi
We aren't talking about The Last Jedi. That movie has nothing to do with this show.

>You do know SW is all supposed to be about epic galaxy spanning conflicts, tragedy and wild west space opera?
Jesus, you're so fucking stupid.

No, I'm too smart to be on this board.

Everything you just said is idiotic nonsense and you're a dumb fuck.

kys

Attached: mando.jpg (618x618, 107.6K)

The prequels were kino of the highest order pleb:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibkmh72_1pw

No u.

>Inserting Mando episode is a mistake

Attached: 253698.png (384x384, 177.3K)

>Um, like, seriously, I mean, I'm totally a journalist, and stuff

>BoLS

That place is good for keeping up with new Warhammer releases if you're into that kind of thing. Absolute shite for anything else. It's a consoomer blog page.

>$0.01 Disney fun dollars have been deposited into your account.

What I can't understand is how shit the scripts are, I don't understand how this passed the executive table. I never thought mandalorian had strong writing either but this show takes the biscuit, the entire story is completely redundant boring and disappointing to the character

When you zoomers have to read the retarded opinions of whatever generation comes after you about the sequels I wonder if it will sink in.

>The show is actually perfectly fine, a solid B. The problem is Star Wars fanboys are the fucking worst. Just the fucking worst.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.51K)

All of your arguments are just "you're stupid"

>I always imagine the users are seething while they type it
they are

He has no friends and now we see why

>the entire story is completely redundant boring and disappointing to the character
Blah blah blah, words words words. You're not actually saying anything, you monkey-brained motherfucker. You're just saying words.

"completely redundant boring?" That doesn't even mean anything, you vapid pseudointellectual brainlet fuck. You're just a stupid piece of shit who can't articulate your thoughts in any meaningful way.

That's because you're stupid. Say something that isn't mindless fucking drivel that you're just repeating from other idiots.

take your meds sharon

Attached: 1588253824095.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>What I can't understand is how shit the scripts are
What does this actually mean in terms of criticism? Calling something "shit" is the laziest form of critique and suggests that you don't actually know what you're talking about.

What is it specifically about the scripts that you take issue with?

kek

The show looks cheaply made and isn't entertaining. Boba meanders around and gets his ass whooped. I'm all for the cowboy or detective getting his teeth kicked in, but there's usually a more engaging story to go along with it.

See, you're a dumbass. You can't make an actual argument. All you can do is seethe and whine and calling things shit, but you're a stupid, quasi-literate brainlet who hasn't had a single original thought in your entire life. You're just a vapid, pseudointellectual faggot whining because the show isn't whatever dumb trash you THOUGHT it would be.

You can't even criticize what it actually is because you're a dumb fuck and genuine critique is beyond you. All you can do is whine in disappointment because the story we're getting isn't the story you thought you'd get. Which is probably some shitty live-action version of the Dark Horse comics, which are actually garbage and low quality, immature power fantasy.

pro tip - it's not good bait if you're having to type more than your victims

Stop embarrassing yourself, Jeffrey

Attached: AB5BB9C5-5CC0-4938-81BB-371775C2EBD9.jpg (498x466, 43.18K)

Good: No
NuWars Success : Absolutely.

Georges Kickback character is old fat and weak. 100% Disney profit character is lethal and cool.

Attached: 36C1DB3E-6BF9-4E18-8F46-3BB1E1881FF7.jpg (750x635, 100.89K)

Naw i think he might be Genuine. Which makes him a more pathetic moron than if he were actually trolling.

Attached: 65F31053-05A8-45EA-9629-AD1D844FEEAE.jpg (1080x1344, 138.9K)

you're very strange.
you say:
>it's good, it's fine, solid b
then others say:
>it's bad, it's not fine, solid f
then you say:
>you're just stupid, idiotic, all you can do is seethe and whine and you have no argument

you haven't presented an argument for why the show is good, you just said it is. when others say it isn't you say they're idiotic and have no argument. you're a hypocrite.

Attached: cat.gif (220x221, 595.59K)

The prequels actually have redeeming qualities though. No one likes the sequels outside of a small group of millennial leftists who are still pretending TLJ was good for weird political reasons, but even they won’t bother to defend TFA and Rise.

seethe harder nigger lol

Should have just kept making Mando, that was hokey but 100x better than this shit

This is how midwit pseudointellectuals avoid arguments. It's so very reddit, so very twitter.

None of you stupid motherfuckers has the intellectual capacity to come up with an argument more sophisticated than:
>I don't like it because it's shitty.
>I don't like it because it's boring.
>I don't like it because it's not something else.
I'm not even saying the show is beyond criticism. There are plenty of genuine, legitimate criticisms one could make. If one was smarter than you dumb fucks.

It's boring as fuck. What were they thinking?

There's no story, no structure and the characters are flat with little conception, episodes meander with sporadic action scenes thrown in but they're without weight so who cares. I have no idea what this show is supposed to be about or what these characters motivations are supposed to be. I don't care if they shit on the Boba fett image but at least give him something, can't even name a single other character he's met

Serious question from someone who hasn't watch it, what is the point of this show? The actual impetus of the show

We had a Boba Fett show already, its called the Mandalorian and got great reviews. What purpose does another Boba Fett show serve?

to try and give people (boomers, soys) a reason not to cancel their Disney plus subs

Do Americans really?

so far it seems to be the destroy another legacy character and replace him with their own version.

>be Disney
>want to bring back Boba Fett
>but first let's create an entirely new OC mandalorian bounty hunter that does all the things fans like about Boba Fett
>like not talking (too much)
>not removing his helmet (until it's absolutely necessary)
>and kicking ass
>new character is a huge hit!
>now let's bring back Boba Fett
>but let's cast a old fat guy
>make him talk a lot
>have him be really unimpressive as a fighter
>and take off that fucking helmet all the time
>now we wait
>....
>....
>What the fuck, is Boba Fett not popular anymore?

I enjoyed both seasons of Mandalorian (season 2 was definitely weaker but still ok). Not gonna lie, I'm worried about season 3.

Attached: notBobaFett.jpg (1688x2500, 3.25M)

And, loser?

Attached: F143E234-ABD0-4FB1-A842-0549FD3D0E8D.jpg (652x960, 64.61K)

Great journalism. I could pull up my Jr essays and have better writing than these people.

>you haven't presented an argument for why the show is good

Reasons why Book of Boba Fett merits a B:
>The acting is fine and without noticeable deficiencies.
>The dialog is acceptable for a Star Wars series. While sometimes wooden and unnatural, that's actually more true to Lucas than not.
>The action sequences are clear and easy to follow and have clear narrative purpose. Cool shit happens. Boba is routinely shown to be one tough motherfucker who can take quite the pounding, giving him a very John McClane vibe. Dude is a tank.
>The story, while not exceedingly original, is cleverly combining two different classic tales to tell a story that is substantively different than the stories it draws from (which are Dances With Wolves and The Godfather).
>The special effects are, as always, top-notch and exceed industry standards while breaking new ground and exploring new technology (a classic element of Star Wars).
>The music is cool, being suitably epic while having a distinct sound that distinguishes it from The Saga.
>Assuming you're not a racist piece of shit, the Moari influences Tem has brought to the role are interesting, and the expanded lore and new view of the Sand People is cool.

Covid restrictions would have greatly hampered Mando production. Book of Boba Fett kept hype simmering over while doing closed set social distanced stories. They also BLATANTLY have made it intentionally mediocre to tank fan disappointment early and take the pressure off the Obi Wan Kenobi show. The real 2022 flagship.

It's in the Nielsen top 10. It's fine.

>ur dum im clever
lmao

Supposedly Boba Fett wants to be a crime lord, as in takeover Jabba's former territory but he's not given the writing to make any or it or his character interesting, they seem confused as to what his motivations and personality should be. He's not ruthless, cutthroat or threatening. Writing wise, they could have had an interesting dynamic of the former gun making his way like William Munny, or John Wayne's The shooter but I genuinely think they don't know what they want from the character, he's an old man who wanders from place to place, helps people for reasons and goes somewhere else while pretending to be a crime lord. I don't see him actually doing any crimes

Not when I do it :^)

Jesus Christ what a brainlet

>There's no story, no structure and the characters are flat with little conception
This is such absurd hyperbole. You don't actually believe this...or you're fucking retarded. There very clearly is a story and the structure is so fucking obvious people have coinded the term "flashbacta."

>I have no idea what this show is supposed to be about or what these characters motivations are supposed to be.
It's not the show's fault you're a fucking idiot.

>can't even name a single other character he's met
See, this just makes you sound stupid.

Says the guy who just keeps saying "you're stupid" over and over in more than one 100 IQ way

>assuming you're not a racist piece of shit
there it is, here's why this user is such a seething faggot lmao

Do they actually say he's a "crime" lord or is he just a guy that wants to use the (former) crime syndicate and transform it to a organisation for good?

>I enjoyed both seasons of Mandalorian (season 2 was definitely weaker but still ok).
You're a fucking simpleton and you deserve to have all your favorite products ruined by Disney. I hope you are never entertained by anything ever again.

>The acting is fine
>The dialog is acceptable
>Cool shit happens
>The music is cool
Bravo, Professor Brainiac.

Ok. Mandalorian is still the only good Disney Star Wars thing.

Nah you're retarded. It's boring. It's as shitty as any other Disneywars production. Stop sucking the mouse's cock.

i haven't actually watched the show and likely never will, so i won't be responding, but good job.

Attached: file.png (425x201, 32.05K)

>The show is actually perfectly fine, a solid B.
If you don't include the Robert Rodriguez episodes

Looks like it was filmed for cheap at the back of a Butchers

Your last point belies your entire personality. It's all so clear now. You're one of those consoomers, user. IQ downgraded from 100 to 75.

>what is the point of this show?

To basically ruin the bob fatt character so that Disney's The Mandalorian is the best bounty hunter in the galaxy

I like it much better than Mando. Plebs are just getting filtered

>Do you think you will beat Disney in the long run?
Disney doesn't need us to get BTFO apparently

So, uh, like, what's the problem, Sweetie??

B8?

it was filmed for cheap inside a computer

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-041106.png (720x252, 42.34K)

It's fucking TV show, user. What do you expect it to do? Cure cancer? Suck your dick?

Jesus this shill is seething hard

>So, uh, what's going on, big guy? You just fucked my wife.

Attached: oohhh.png (667x375, 284.75K)

>It's fucking TV show, user. What do you expect it to do?
Not to suck as hard as bobba fat does right now

>It's fucking TV show, user. What do you expect it to do? Cure cancer? Suck your-- ACK!!

Attached: 1637744232647.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

i don't think it's better than mando's show but I don't think it's as bad as people are making it out to be. I like the tusken raider adventures though, here's a picture I just took of my girlfriend

Attached: 0.png (592x782, 430.04K)

Star Wars is Marvel tier now its only a matter of time before he gets rebooted and everything since he fell into the Sarlaac is totally retconned anyway.

Sometimes Spiderman has natural web. Sometimes he doesn’t. Sometimes Boba Fett is a Mauri Clone. Sometimes he isn’t.

A Bladerunner feel John Wick with a Jetpack movie rendered in Unreal Engine 6 where Fett embarks on his impossible task that installs Jabba as crimelord of Mos Espa. Doing morally shady shit for money alone is inevitable because its what fans want and Boba Fetts cool armor still shifts merch.

disneydrone is mad

>SO UH
>ISNT VERY GOOD
>SO FAR

Attached: soy.gif (726x400, 1.13M)

oh yeah 4 episodes of star wars holiday special knockoff mando larping boba who looks like a prune fuck off you disgenuous faggooooooooooooot

Spiderman just made multibillions, you dum fag. Comparing Star Wars to DC is a more apt comparison.

AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT

What does she smell like?

if this is actually a masterplan to make their OC standout as the superior bounty hunter then it's going just as keikaku

Booba Fatt was set up to fail, the maori fat man is the patsy

Bless your heart little zoomzoom. Even boycotted flop Rise of Skywalker made the same as Far From Home.

This last Spidey movie may have done better than that but nowhere near as well any PreDisney Star Wars.

I thought this was a dude

like a bag of sand

>The story cleverly combines Dances With Wolves and the Godfather.
That's the dumbest fucking opinion I've seen.
The Tusken shit is as forced as it gets, you could cut it all out and the show would be exactly where it is now minus about an hour of run time. The comparison with the Godfather is ridiculous because Vito Corleone doesn't just rule with respect, he rules with the fear of reprisal. The hint in the end is that he helps Michael plan the massacre at the end of the film.
Boba makes stupid decisions all the time, and in any competent plot would have been assassinated within the first two episodes due to his ineptitude.
The script feels barely held together, and ranges tonally from wacky marvelesque comedy to sad Tusken massacre wah.
We get no reason as to why Fett thinks he should have the throne, there should be at least 3 or more different pretenders vying for it rather than just the two Hutts.
The way he treats the moisture farmer would have the moisture farmer in the arms of a rival family in an instant. Everything he does in the show would get him enemies left, right and centre, but because he's a Gary Stu he's not going to die or face the consequences of that.
Episode 5 was literally nostalgia bait the episode, nothing of worth added to the Book of Boba Fett's plot, just something to hint at Mando's plot.
The action is laughable because Boba spends half his time getting his shit pushed in, and it barely makes sense. The ambush in the first episode could have been easily avoided had he either: A) done what every TF2 player who's played soldier knows, shoot rockets at their feet not directly at the fucking shields; B) used the fucking jetpack to fly out of there.
Anyone who defends BoBF has shit taste.

the train scene was what made it click for me, you could see more of her slender figure and she's kinda spunky, in a murderous tribal sorta way

Oh shit, you're right. Btw from where those autist even got this info.

Attached: wookie.png (355x765, 237.28K)

>The character in this show seems less like feared bounty hunter Boba Fett, and more like mild middle-manager Bob Fett.
they should have made a spinoff about space wakanda
literally free money

Attached: FJ9vi_HXoAAecAn.jpg (640x640, 53.21K)

>The Tusken shit is as forced as it gets, you could cut it all out and the show would be exactly where it is now minus about an hour of run time.
So the Tusken flashbacks went completely over your head and you have no idea what the show is even about. Thanks for establishing right out of the gate that you're a complete moron.

>The comparison with the Godfather is ridiculous because Vito Corleone doesn't just rule with respect, he rules with the fear of reprisal.
This story is drawing on the Godfather. It is not the Godfather redux, brainlet. One of the biggest differences is that Boba Fett has entirely different motivations and background that Vito Corleone.

>Boba makes stupid decisions all the time, and in any competent plot would have been assassinated within the first two episodes due to his ineptitude.
Thanks for providing examples.

>The script feels barely held together, and ranges tonally from wacky marvelesque comedy to sad Tusken massacre wah.
Yes, Star Wars is like that. Remember when Luke was building a funeral pyre of Jawas then lost his entire family and then we got wacky alien cantina in the space of five minutes? Yeah. Star Wars is wacky like that.

>We get no reason as to why Fett thinks he should have the throne
Ah, so you didn't watch episode 4 where Boba laid out his motivations in as clear as possible terms as the writers could manage without having him turn to the screen and say "Listen up, dummies."

>The way he treats the moisture farmer would have the moisture farmer in the arms of a rival family in an instant.
He was a middle-man, not a farmer. And Boba thought making allies of the gang mattered more. And he's probably right, because fuck that water seller. How is he a threat?

>Episode 5 was literally nostalgia bait the episode
Sure. It was an interlude. Turns out BoBF is only six episodes.

>The action is laughable because vidya
Hah hah, fuck you, you brainless twat.

OT fans have literally got old and died or gave up on SW. Prequel fans are the 2nd wave who grew up on SW TOYS and GAMES with the actual movies providing context and background but are shitty story-wise. The Prequel toys were the fucking best ever and the sole reason Disney bought SW. Prequel fans, like OT fans will one day die off but this time there are no true Sequel fans. SW, like Trek has died.

it's not even star wars fanboys, it's Any Forums tourists that can't wait to post in every thread how they dropped/didn't watch the show.

unless it's some older and reddit established show in which case they will spam drools and whoos of amazement.

i think it's their lack of taste and critical thinking that makes them unable to process cultural inputs into coherent opinions so they pre-emptively ridicule stuff wanting to appear cool, but it's really just fear of being ridiculed themselves if the vast desert of their personality was to be exposed.

what about everyone who likes the shows?

The salt on the wound being Boba Fett doesnt even appear as cameo in the episode. Like they decided rto just make a Mandalorian episode and put Boba Fett shit to the side

I actually like Boba Fett show and I can see why Boba Fett fans hate it the most

They wanted Boba Fett show to be what The Mandalorian is

Truth.

Yeah, that's totally it. They want Book of Boba Fett to be The Mandalorian, but The Mandalorian is already itself and we hardly need two of the same show.

this is a sizzling seethe

>it's Any Forums tourists
oh fuck off

"A critic said it wasn't very good, haha I knew I was right!!"
>
Geez there are seriously some NPC in real life.

>The action is laughable because Boba spends half his time getting his shit pushed in, and it barely makes sense. The ambush in the first episode could have been easily avoided had he either: A) done what every TF2 player who's played soldier knows, shoot rockets at their feet not directly at the fucking shields; B) used the fucking jetpack to fly out of there.
The entire point of filling Fett's helmet with coins was so that he couldn't use his jetpack.

That's not really the issue though. The real issue is that you clearly don't understand the point of that scene. The point is that Boba and Fennec are overwhelmed by the assassins but the fight turns in their favor when the two Gamorrean Guards enter the fray, paying off Boba's decision to spare them earlier in the episode. Thus establishing both that Boba's rule will not go uncontested and the theme of the show: the power of alliances.

This theme is repeated when the Mod Squad leaps to Boba's defense when Black Krrsantan attacks him and will almost certainly be paid off again when Black Krrsantan saves Boba's life in a future episode. Everyone who complains that Boba keeps "getting his shit pushed in" and "needing people to rescue him" is completely missing the point of the entire story.

IMO I think its just salty Boba Fett fans who wanted him to be as badass if not bigger badass than Din Djarin.

But BOBF is a different show setting him up to be something else

>This theme is repeated when the Mod Squad leaps to Boba's defense when Black Krrsantan attacks him and will almost certainly be paid off again when Black Krrsantan saves Boba's life in a future episode. Everyone who complains that Boba keeps "getting his shit pushed in" and "needing people to rescue him" is completely missing the point of the entire story.

You are right but I also get why some people complain about it. It should have been executed better, I wouldnt be surprised if they were hampered by the pandemic in someway impacting the shows overall quality

Attached: 1641815643379.jpg (640x635, 63.25K)

>So, uh hmm ah, yes uh so uhh..

Attached: 7657654.jpg (1066x1600, 430.41K)

True, and is explicitly stated in the one of the last episodes, Boba is building a family, so in parallel to Mando's RPG (collecting armor pieces), Boba does it with allies

No ones pretending otherwise. He is a fan favourite character and has been since before he even featured in a movie.

>So, uoh

Attached: 456.png (665x665, 40.68K)

>That's not really the issue though. The real issue is that you clearly don't understand the point of that scene. The point is that Boba and Fennec are overwhelmed by the assassins but the fight turns in their favor when the two Gamorrean Guards enter the fray, paying off Boba's decision to spare them earlier in the episode. Thus establishing both that Boba's rule will not go uncontested and the theme of the show: the power of alliances.
It doesn't also have to be stupid, though. There are ways of executing these plot points without it making seem like Fett is an utter incompetent along the way.

My niece is obsessed with Baby Yoda and wants to watch the Mandalorian every day because of him but ignores the rest of the scenes and refuses to watch Star Wars kek.

Hopefully little boys still like Star Wars but its definitley on the wane.

>replying to all those posts
Holy fuck why do you even care so much? What a fag.

I have a hard time believing it's worse than mandolorian

>making [it] seem like Fett is an utter incompetent
Absolutely none of the fight scenes have made Fett look like an utter incompetent. Except maybe his first gaffi duel with the Tusken warrior, but the whole point of that was to establish that he was utterly incompetent with the gaffi so that he could then master it via the power of training montage.

Why does a competent bounty hunter need to learn to use some primitive fighting art?

>ohnonono
lmao what a funny meme so original

I consider myself to be one of the more "open minded" Star Wars fans out there, as in I don't REEEEEEE every time there is something that isn't exactly like the OT. I mostly agree with you. However, while I don't think Boba should be killing people in cold blood for coughing within 500 ft of him like OT purists want, he should have more action scenes & jet pack flying, as well as keep his helmet on most of the time.

I haven't seen the show but even the webms spammed by shills to get me to watch it look like SHIT. That mandalorian one with a retard shooting like 7 times to his armoured jetpack is supposed to be a selling point? If so no wonder it's bombing like MF

This is actually the main problem on a psychological level, almost all of his action scenes have been him without the helmet. If he had his helmet on and kicked ass I think people would just turn off their brains and monkeyclap at boba doing the thing

Beskar armour being invulnerable was a huge mistake. There's a few scenes in the Mandalorian where it completely invalidates any threat.

because the sand chick is making him do it and it'll make him respected in the tribe

Ok then, the actor playing Boba is to old and too fat. This is a valid point so sperg out all you want to.

He doesn't "need" to in some professional context. His masery of the gaffi is symbolic, the externalization of an internal process. The gaffi stick represents the "way" of the Sand People and so Boba's mastery of the gaffi and eventual creation of his own weapon are symbolically representative of Boba adopting the beliefs and attitudes of the Sand People.

What is this obsession with the helmet? The guy lost the helmet and didn't wear one for five years. He got use to not wearing one. Also, always wearing a mask is Mando's thing. You can't have two guys with the same thing.

That's not actually a valid point.

Why won't they call it the Slave 1? Slavery's pretty common in Star Wars, are we gonna just ignore about it because of BLM?

Attached: Boba_Fett_ship_Slave_I_Firespray.jpg (1920x1080, 933.42K)

I don’t understand how low IQ you have to be to still be watching capeshit and spaceshit in 2022.

This must be bait.

Why is it so funny that some random person doesn't like this show?

Attached: 1200px-Goofy.svg.png (810x809, 105.24K)

The show being garbage and nobody watching it despite the desperate shilling makes it hilarious

"The moari" himself stated that they (Yidney) don't understand Boba Fett's character. Why would I watch yet another bland thing created just to bully me?

>"solid B" fag wasnt just baiting and defends that garbage for real

Attached: boat.png (854x740, 561.16K)

No, he didn't.