Kino

Kino.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-30-12h54m22s662.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cV6pnvCVM4
youtu.be/ZoZRQ4_sDmA
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enter the Void was a better Japanese experience.

Attached: MV5BMGQwMWRmODEtYzYwMy00MzFiLWJhYWUtNWNkNWM0NWZhODBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjQyMjcwNDM@._V1_.jpg (1775x2610, 1.8M)

I'd like to enter her void if you catch my drift.

so, what did he tell her?

Attached: 1584034659801.webm (592x588, 1.34M)

you are talking about coitus and breeding arent you?

this is the best kino to put on during a neetflix n chill date

Attached: 1462788110184.jpg (1536x832, 295.84K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3cV6pnvCVM4

>Johansson had reservations. 'I really didn't want to do the sheer underwear,' she says. She's not being coy about it. Coy isn't in her repertoire. It doesn't go with her voice, which is low, sardonic, fag-filled.

i'd like to catch her drift, if you catch mine

>white woman in Japan
>falls for an old white man instead of one of millions of Japanese men
This movie unintentionally roasted an entire country

>white
user, I..

japanese men don't approach tourist girls, how would she even meet one

So, what was actually lost in translation? Don't they both speak English?

>9/11 was an inside job

she meets a bunch of them when they are partying all night long at the karaoke bar and stuff

that's the point anony... it's a red herring, makes you think it is about the language barrier but it's about the interrpersonal barrier between people that even if close are separated by their own individuality, age difference, sex difference, life paths, etc...
they were super dorky

Their marriages, and their relationship with Japan were lost in translation.
Their relationship with one another was the only thing that worked, and it was strengthened by their loneliness due to being isolated from their marriages and not understanding Japan.

She's a Jewess, but nose surgery made her look completely white and normies see her as white

>japanese men don't approach tourist girls, how would she even meet one

She could probably just grab one off the street and walk back to the hotel room. The police wouldn't do anything because she's a foot taller than them. Also, the police would assume she doesn't speak English and conversing with her would be socially awkward.

>they were super dorky
Aren't all Japs?

imagien if she took a big steaming shit in her panties.

Cumbrain

I'd slide my tongue in that crack

This morning I saw one of those street interviews. This nip found a white woman who was ScarJo-maxxing.
>makeup to make herself look as Asian as possible
>2 years in Japan
>gone on "dates" but never been in a relationship with a Japanese man
>talks about white men with Japanese girlfriends
youtu.be/ZoZRQ4_sDmA

Attached: white woman on wmaf.jpg (1383x810, 388.92K)

Attached: never been in a relationship.jpg (1734x810, 734.44K)

when i was in japan i barely saw any western woman
aside from gfs, wives of westerners and a couple of american students (next building to ours)

yep im thinking kino

Attached: foot.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

also a pun with the sense of translation=movement

You should have taken the WMAF pill yourself. The trad women in weath fields are real, but are Asian

Attached: 1640790490046.jpg (2598x3464, 1.81M)

fuck off yellowfevercel

Attached: hug.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>name him kylo

Attached: ert and bernie.webm (342x322, 307.63K)

me on the right

did they guerrilla shoot that last shot? or is the crowd in on it?

me on the left :)

i meant this guy
i look like that nowdays unironically

Attached: file.png (184x572, 121.75K)

>t. chinless junglefeverchud

Attached: 1643201021846.jpg (1080x1349, 405.66K)

Who the fuck just has this image saved and ready to post?
Why is your hand in the background?

What a country of manlets holy shit. Yes most of these are boomers but ffs

It's not my hand, it's the guy's hand. I found it on Any Forums but you can go on Instagram and look at it yourself

>average white woman enjoyer

Attached: on the prowl.jpg (203x515, 72.27K)

it isn't, first of all murray is like 6'4, second a running gag in the film is that all japs are short (shower scene etc), so it's likely they picked short extras
a yellowfevercel, they are really obsessed with their cope if you hadn't noticed

His mom's name is Yejin. Koreans have werird names
>Jeong
>Jung
>Ken
>Zen
>Gen
>Yalo
>Seon
>Joon
>Gong Yoo

Why didn't they just run away with eachother and start a new life in Japan? They both seemed un happy with their other lives but happy with eachother.

Attached: 1396139654689.gif (200x200, 951.82K)

Based snoofer

>yellowfevercel
Go back in your cuck cage, Chan

Attached: f71.png (570x750, 40.39K)

would you run awqay with some random bitch you just met on the other side of the planet that is your grandaughter's age

CUTE TUSHY! TUSHY! TUSHY BE CUTE! PANTSU SUGOI! SOFT.
Cutie!
Cutie! Short women! Cute!

Bill Murray is 6'2 and it's probably inaccurate

Because it's what most normal people would do
>muh age gap
boo hoo

normal married people just run off with random people they met a few days before on vacation?

11 years in Tokyo here. White women in Japan are insecure because they are surrounded by petite Japanese women who are actually feminine. At the same time they are extremely condescending to white men to the point of being downright rude.
Some of them manage to get over themselves and get Japanese boyfriends. Those relationships are typically not long lasting as Japanese guys expect certain behaviors and attitudes that white women will not provide.
look at the girl being interviewed. She's no catch. Yet she will demand only the best for herself while mercilessly denigrating everyone around her. That is why white women do not last long here with rare exceptions.

>White women in Japan are insecure because they are surrounded by petite Japanese women who are actually feminine.
yellowfever is legit mental illness
a 7/10 white woman would mog 99% of women in japan

Asian men would literally throw themselves in the rails of train to even get attention from a white woman. The reason they don't see AMWF that often is because all the AMWF couples exist online. Literally every white woman who has an Asian boyfriend needs to scream it at the whole world to let you know how special she is and how different she is from everyone else
t. Indian guy

The reality is that they have the same SMV. For a white woman to be
>7/10
she'd have to have the same features of an Asian woman. Delicate face, no long jew nose, small neotenus face and so on

Attached: 8 out of 10 in bongland vs 8 out of 10 in japan.jpg (3464x3464, 3.81M)

>t. Indian guy

Attached: 1640891872410.png (862x886, 798.25K)

Until they start talking
The cultural difference is greater than that. Hot white women do come here. They stay for a few months, maybe a year, then they leave. No need to assimilate and a lack of any desire to do so.
Femininity is more than tits and ass.

This you?
youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8

You've been a lot on Any Forums, haven't you? Go ask any white woman her Japanese experience and she'll say the same thing

Attached: asian ass mog.jpg (1080x1350, 217.44K)

the point isn't smv it's that japanese girls on average are much uglier than european girls
as i said i've lvied in tokyo too and 9/10 women u see off the streets are ugly, while here maybe 5/10
If you think otherwise you are blinded by yellow fever, which i suspect you are, given the pic you posted and the emphasis on neoteny

ok i wasn't disagreeing on the rest of the comment, just the quoted part

nope never browsed pol, and polchuds are notorious for having yellowfever
literally no white girl has ever said she feels "threatened" by whatever your deranged impression of asian women is, it's a reality that only exists in your addled minds and internet circles comprised of betas and incels and weebs

Attached: a1404dd87450faeee6857ec109f5242d.jpg (1080x1080, 89.92K)

kek

Attached: d4nny.gif (558x375, 2.95M)

teenagers or very young adults would do that, because they're not thinking about the future. the only reason they got along is because they were living for a couple of weeks on an alien planet consequence-free.

I get it, you're just a tranny faced abomination hating on Asian females then lmao
You would have looked better by just saying that you're a Any Forumstard who believes white women are superior. I would have at least had some degree of understanding for you in that case

Attached: 1640135000332.jpg (777x826, 303.4K)

>polchuds are notorious for having yellowfever
They fucking don't kek. They shit on Asian women all the time you retarded troon

Attached: 953.jpg (1354x1630, 538.08K)

>lip it

>I get it, you're just a tranny faced abomination hating on Asian females then lmao
>You would have looked better by just saying that you're a Any Forumstard who believes white women are superior. I would have at least had some degree of understanding for you in that case
see, these are the ramblings of a mentally ill fetishist
you cannot fathom that the object of your fetish might not as be as good as you think it is, hence you need to make up imaginary enemies and use emotionally charged language
>hating on "asian females"
Notice how I never said asians are ugly or "shit taste", because unlike you, I don't have a fetish nor a racial preference
There is some absolutely stunning asian girls, I've seen some in Japan but also other asian countries, so perfect they looked fake
But I also live in europe and can see all the gorgeous women here
On average, there is many more, simple as
The random jap girl off the street is pretty ugly

that meme makes fun of polchuds and their yellowfever, how dumb/new are you?
There's an entire genre of memes made by polchuds to shit on "white roasties" that are "degenerate coalburners" while the asian girl is the perfect neotenic high IQ supertrad alternative for a future of "hapa supremacy" in "eurasia"
You are mentally unwell just like the guy above

Attached: 1556147011587.jpg (1024x768, 114.55K)

That one was just one American shitposter way back in 2017. How can you still be butthurt about it? Even the other guy who rants about coalburners disappeared recently

i have no idea what ur talking about as i dont browse pol, the white roastie hate is a meme spammed on many boards but I also saw it on normalfag sites like twitter
something like 90% of "alt right types" is some sort of weeb with yellow fever

it wouldn't last, and they knew it

>a 7/10 white woman would mog 99% of women in japan
looks-wise, yeah. I don't think that's what he's talking about though

>nope never browsed pol
proceeds to act as an expert on it

well he could have said so in one of his replies instead of sperging because i dared "disrespect" asian women with my comment, because I would agree, especially since the westen men they would be surrounded with would be yellowfever types, treating them worse than asian girls which would make them insecure
polchuds spam every board, the fact you deny the anime-rightwing-yellowfever connection is preposterous, just stop

I think yellow fever is more common in /trv/ then Any Forums. Any Forums has more cases of jungle fever

Show me what you consider to be a 7/10 white woman

>double-down claiming expert knowledge on a board you've never visited
go and make a yellow-fever thread there right now and see what sort of response you get

Attached: thatcher.png (852x1188, 2.2M)

99% of men with Asian girlfriends are either normies or leftists. Alt righters still have Elliot Rodger living rent free in their heads

Attached: 695.jpg (1678x2982, 1.37M)

>has more cases of jungle fever
that's a very recent phenomenon though, started about 2-3y ago i think?
might be astroturfed like most pol stuff
it used to be polchuds would literally SPAM yellowfever garbage 24/7 everyday
pic related maybe?

so? I'm talking about yellowfevercels that spam that shit, not your average beta that settles for some easy asian cunny irl

Attached: 1445435819576.jpg (768x1024, 94.68K)

she didn't have nose surgery. her father's scandinavian genes were too strong and overpowered her jew mother's genes

>post asian
>thread immediately derailed
between asian women, blacks, and white people, who is the most fetishized? Which will earn the most (you)'s comparatively?

the best of two worlds

Attached: sonoya.jpg (607x650, 53.39K)

whites are more fetishized by non-whites than the reverse.

>between asian women, blacks, and white people, who is the most fetishized?
asian
> Which will earn the most (you)'s comparatively?
blacks

>this is how the average schoolgirl in japan looks like
SEETHE more tranny

Attached: ac54b2e3eec39edd9ebd85e18a4a6289.jpg (564x846, 48.98K)

Kekking at the one at the left, getting the ugly negroid while the others got some prime yellow pussy

>Pic related maybe
That's a an 8-9/10 minimum in terms of face. She's about as good looking as ScarJo herself at the time of the film, which I also would rate 9/10 in terms of face

Attached: da9a584668b9cee077545ec3dbe020aa.jpg (736x985, 82.05K)

>That's a an 8-9/10 minimum in terms of face
no? where do you live?
There's 1000s of girls like this just in my town
pic related I would say is what a 8 or 9 looks like

Attached: 1503429433551.jpg (1080x1080, 578.82K)

They're about the same face reall. Small nose, good lip size, hair and forehead have the perfect ratio, no jaw and cheekbone irregularities.
Pic related is a 7/10 white woman. Slightly above average but nothing exceptional

Attached: ph-3.jpg (640x800, 77.95K)

beauty isn't simply having a symmetrical enough face or good enough proportions though
The girl in the first post is kinda mousy and her overall shape is pleasing but not that good looking, the girl in the second picture has a rounder face and looks much more feminine and beautiful
i mean, just literally look at them, one is significantly prettier
>Pic related is a 7/10 white woman.
no, her jaw is huge so she's 5,5 at best
Actually bothers me to look at her

>Grace Victoria Cox is just your average run of the mill white girl, there's thousands of them in my village!
Suuuure, that's why that one picture of her has been running around through all these imageboards

Attached: fds.jpg (802x1557, 430.39K)

are u stupid or baiting, there is 1000s like the first pic
the second pic i posted as someone in the 8.-9/10 range just like the user requested, so very rare

Maybe this is random on the Swedish train is a 7/10. She gained enough simps for me to recall her face, but overall she's also nothing exceptional. Maybe I'd even give her an 8/10

Attached: 1543037031095.jpg (1263x1920, 815.74K)

>She gained enough simps for me to recall her face, but overall she's also nothing exceptional
this but unironically though, the internet gets obsessed over unimpressive girls all the time
Go outside, there's plenty of gorgeous women
Install tinder with some fake pics and see how many 7+ are in your area alone

Not really. Most people in my area are ugly as fuck. I've lived my life mostly surrounded by women and I can tell you the good looking ones stand out from the average ones. They are also outnumbered 20 to 3 on average

>Small nose, good lip size, hair and forehead have the perfect ratio, no jaw and cheekbone irregularities.
another incel has spoken

where do you live then

I'm actually just really into lookism. I lost my virginity years ago, had own my relationships and experiences

Same energy
Also Kino

Attached: sexybeast.jpg (345x146, 8.93K)

>outnumbered 20 to 3 on average
What a weirdly specific thing to say. 20 to 3 isn’t even an average

well you upset someone so much they made this thread

i dont get it, does he imply the ratings were too low?

That interview was painful. You could see the look of pity keep growing on his face as she kept talking.