Why did no one tell me India has non-bollywood kino?

Why did no one tell me India has non-bollywood kino?

Attached: sacred games.jpg (960x1440, 251K)

Indians are so awful to look at

You aint wrong but this shit is like Narcos in India bro. If the cost of admission is some uggos I pay it willingly.

Looks cool, honestly. Injuns need to do cool stuff to rehabilitate their image as tech workers with entertaining accents. Would be happy to see it desu.

Good morning sir

>but this shit is like Narcos in India bro

I doubt it's comparable to Narcos desu.

Horror survival game movie?

Nigga either watch the show or get out of the thread

Attached: 1641434346626.jpg (551x550, 56.52K)

Stop talking like a nigger Rajesh

Gang drama, bretty gud. Wasn't expecting so much nudity and sex in a poo show.

Idk what to tell you bro. Go watch an episode and then if you still feel that strongly come back and say so. Then your opinion will have validity faggot.

Oh I'm sorry, have sex.

Attached: 1638061262587.jpg (480x640, 33.55K)

Not even the user you were arguing with. Go back to int dumbass

Guy on the bottom carried the entire show. Second season was a complete piece of shit.

>brown city in top half
>clean city ready to get pooed on in bottom half
the ying and the yang
this poster is true art

I thought Indians were extremely homophobic. How did they get away with the tranny?

Attached: 1638482388890.jpg (1024x871, 397.69K)

Nice reddit spacing, kindly do the needful and go back.

Hate that there's a street shitter constantly trying to shill crap stuff from and even crapper country. Go drink your cow piss and leave this board

Because India has no kino.

netflix

pic related is the only kino from india

Attached: 91vczRYfGOL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 43.55K)

Transgenders have been a part of Indian society for eons. They are somewhat respected/tolerated. They also have legal recognition of being transgender.

Whats up with asians and trannies? Phillipines and Thailand also have similar protections/recognitions.

transgenders!=transexuals!=transvestites

fag=fag=g=fag

Typical netflix show. Goes to shit after season 1.

i was hooked as soon as they threw the dog down from the 15th floor in the opening scene

Do you have a cupoun i can redeem?

Its caused by low testosterone individuals being over exposed to high testosterone individuals, so its more common in masculine patriarch ical societies with weak people.

I went touristing in India and a group of them were standing on a busy road aggressively talking to everyone who passed, including me. Trying to get money and stuff. According to my local friend, they were oddly threatening and had techniques to solicit donations. Pulling their dicks out in front of your mom, making you look gay, the evil eye, etc.

I asked why no one just knocks them out. They're just sort of accepted, but they're also subtly feared almost like ominous fey creatures.

same shit could happen in europe easily