HAHAHAHA, ISN'T GAY SEX GROSS??? HAHAHAHA

>HAHAHAHA, ISN'T GAY SEX GROSS??? HAHAHAHA

How the fuck did this movie get released in this day and age?

Attached: king2-640x427.jpg (640x427, 21.93K)

Yes, gay people are disgusting, this is a known fact

gay sex is fucking disgusting and anyone who isn’t a faggot, which is like 95% of the world, feels the same way

Attached: 1400572548537.jpg (475x480, 83.77K)

Why was Alan Moore in Kingsman?

Damn, it really do look like him, don’t it?

Is this supposed to be Rasputin and is he the villain? If so, that's your answer.

Was anyone else horribly disappointed by the fucking inconsistent tonal shifts in this movie?

I absolutely loved Kingsman 1 and 2. 3 felt like it had its moments, but couldn't figure out if it wanted to go darker or just be campy.

Why couldn't it be both?

You liked two but not this? To me two is the obvious shit one of the three

He's the villain if you support the rich oppressing the poor.

It was pure shit. It was like 3 movies crushed into one movie that's way too long.

You think they should've released it as a three-episode 45 minute tv series?

Based

I'm tired of the surprise villain shit. Rasputin should have been the main villain.

Gay people aren’t smart enough to be main villains

To be fair, I'd fuck the British twunk in a heartbeat.

This is Rasputin's penis btw - kept at the Icelandic penis museum.

Attached: m.1162_rasputins-penis.jpg (467x300, 23.52K)

He wasn't gay he was a sex maniac. He'd fuck anything. He somehow convinced the Romanovs he was magic despite that.

It’s more evidence that Guy Ritchie was always the more talented of the two

cringe

Rasputin is a commie? Pretty crazy take.

2 was terrible

To be fair, Rasputin did save Alexi several times.

I do support rich oppressing the poor because poor are useless faggots.

Yeah, by giving actual good advice in a time where physicians didn't know how to properly treat anemia. "Stop moving him so much".

Man had the evil eye

Attached: grigori-rasputin.jpg (900x477, 94.23K)

Gay sex is beautiful bros. It feels so good. Makes me feel connected to my love

the asshole wasn't meant for dicks

>Icelandic penis museum

Attached: IMG_20210228_170218.jpg (720x386, 40.5K)

>Rasputin is a villain because he wants Russia to leave WW1 and stop sending soldiers to die for Britain
>We are suppose to hate him for this

>95% of the world
Yeah not really, even just going by US statistics about 5% of the US reports being homosexual while twice that openly report homosexual activity. So, process that for a second. There are "heterosexuals" who report actually thinking about or engaging in gay sex. Which is over half the people who openly admit to being gay. That's also just among the people who admit it.

Is it gross? Yeah for at least the majority of us but even then it's probably not 95% , there's probably like a full 1/8th of the population who are closet cases.

Attached: 1639855398852.jpg (601x794, 48.53K)

>Gay people aren’t smart enough to be main villains
ENTER

Attached: pc379657.jpg (498x750, 299.66K)

You can fuck any man whichever way you want, familia, as long as you identify as hetero

Attached: c188414a393c32a63ae30cdeb40e3bfb7ec6b97b.jpg (1200x674, 118.3K)

kek

Can someone please provide me with a link to that lengthy blog by the ageing gay guy who laments the damage he's done to his body via anal sex and how it's completely ruined him later in life? Legit asking for a friend.

he was the main hero though

Link is at the bottom

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-30-02-50-36-994.jpg (719x1289, 350.13K)

Yes goy, err I mean user.

He could, you know, go to a doctor and cure all his STDs first and then have anal sex, but he choose to make matters worse, so it's certified retard moment.

Holy shit you're a fucking legend.

Why did you save this obvious lie?

i honestly dom't understand this
i shit really big turds and they don't do anything to my asshole (i hope, lol) so why would guys getting fucked in the ass end up wrecking their assholes? I sometimes look at my turds before flushing and they're a lot girthier than my dick.

retard

>so why would guys getting fucked in the ass end up wrecking their assholes? I sometimes look at my turds before flushing and they're a lot girthier than my dick.
Black cocks user obviously. This is why we have to revert to the good ol ways of doing things

Attached: 64d.png (977x824, 786.38K)

The shit doesn't go in and out repeatedly.

>i withdrew my penis and discovered that it was covered in fecal matter
why don't they stick to sucking cocks?

i would really like this if tariq hadn't been the black guy
buck breaking only exists because of him, you know?

Well, yeah. That's basically wizardry.

Who is this?

ENOUGH OF THIS GENTLEMAN SHITE

American fedoras have ruined the word "Shitte" for me.

It's straight cringe now.

I'm from Glasgow, I don't give s single fuck what American fedoras do. I've said Shite all my life, not gonna stop cause some yank thinks it's better than shit.

This In one gay orgy session, the average homosexual poopchute will undergo the equivalent of six months of shitting.

I don't even know how it became a franchise. I thought the first movie was a mediocre one and done, but it keeps coming back.
Is there a bigger market for "sophisticated gentlemen in suits and fedoras" material than I thought? I thought they were laughed out of existence years ago

Why are you so obsessed with gay sex ?
But to answer your question, we mostly do.