This sounds really gay

This sounds really gay

Attached: ACF8432D-BFE5-4DDC-A34B-F7067B68331D.png (331x390, 87.29K)

fake

also this sounds too apolitical to be modern south park

>nu park

Attached: 1643053609819.jpg (744x767, 195.84K)

if the show still have any sould it will be this one

Attached: 1552761309470.png (684x969, 191.29K)

South Park is so out of touch

they are about 15 years too late

isn't it popular again with the zoomie stupid youtube videos?
maybe it's about that

Weren't those big in like 2008?

I seriously doubt it

PUBLIC SPACES AAAAA

liminal spaces....

Nah zoomfags are all terrified of liminal spaces, analog horror and iceberg charts nowadays

What's this recent obsession with "liminal spaces?" Seems everywhere now

Jesus Christ, what the fuck are they doing?

Attached: brave_Dat4jY55df.png (3590x1532, 322.28K)

how do u take screenshots with brave?

Matt Stonebros... we've won

Nu-creepypasta is basically those TRUE REDDIT STORIES you see on YouTube nowadays. 100% fake and meant to be creepy but without being labeled as such. So it still exists

checked and it's just zoomers discovering what nostalgia is. It's retarded

You can't, it's just in the filename because that's what I took the screencap from. Download ShareX, it is fucking perfect for taking screencaps down to the pixel. While you're at it, download Irfanview for media viewing and OBS for screen recording

Trey and Matt have said they want the show to be cancelled because they are tired of doing it. After season 20 you can tell the show really went downhill, not because it wasn't already going down, but because there was an active effort to sabotage the show for the lulz.

>ShareX
can you take scrolling down scrreenshots with it? I mean like if i wanted to take and extremely tall screenie of this thread from start to finish for instance

>season 25

Attached: 1628437858859.jpg (462x444, 139.31K)

>"creepypasta" in 2022
have you, fellow kids, heard of this contraption known as the "eye phone"???

>Butters is a Benny Head

BASED

Attached: latest.jpg (400x239, 4.47K)

Yeah you can tell they don't give a fuck anymore

No, for that you can use the GoFullPage chrome extension (chrome extensions all work in Brave since Brave is based on Chromium or something). If you want to download every webm/image/gif in a thread automatically, use the Imageye chrome extension

Creepypastas are relevant again thanks to friday night zoomin

Attached: fnf.png (877x939, 640.57K)

>creepypasta
This would be more dated than their goth vs emo episode

thanks i got it

>S25
last i watched was the one with world of warcraft. this shit is still on the air?

No problem bro, enjoy

diphenhydramine (benadryl) sucks to do recreationally. last time i did it was in school 10 years ago. it's a very weird feeling. you're incredibly tired, but completely unable to fall asleep. you also have intense auditory hallucinations. also weird visual ones, like spiders and bugs and shit appearing from crevices.
i did do it with a friend in high school and we played oblivion. it was kind of fun then.
thanks for reading my blog.

>Trey and Matt have said they want the show to be cancelled because they are tired of doing it
So why did they just sign a new deal to make it until at least 2027?

The real solution is to just never do drugs/alcohol

>i-is that... a... an EMPTY WAITING ROOM... in a... a... a 1980s OFFICE BUILDING??? AHHHH HELP ME UNCLE JOE I'M GOING INSAAAAANE

benadryl combined with milk literally cures covid

Analog horror isn't really any different from creepypastas aside from the medium

because you sign the deal or someone else makes YOUR show

abstaining from drugs won't give you a social life

nice double 77s
The real solution is just do alkie and light recreational drugs in moderation, and mostly if it is done socially

>it's a very weird feeling. you're incredibly tired, but completely unable to fall asleep. you also have intense auditory hallucinations. also weird visual ones, like spiders and bugs and shit appearing from crevices.
I get this and I don't even use drugs.

Sounds like a cop out. They know their writing has gotten stale so they’ll just say they made the show bad on purpose.

Trey and Matt have garbage money management skills and spend their money on whores and cocaine.

It's well known they live renewal paycheck to renewal paycheck and don't save a dime

Why would someone want one of those?

congrats, you have onset adult schizophrenia. please stop posting here if at all possible.

This sounds like it was written by manatees

So the matrix defense? Lol

Creepypasta ALL suck. No exception.

Because they said "pay us a billion dollars and we will do it" and the company came back with "does 900 million work?"

Would’ve been a kino story if the newspaper had said the friend was the one that got away, meaning that he was still trapped in the McDonald’s, parallel universe shit.

anything to buy casa bonita

this sounds 8 years too late to be topical

>being whores for money is good
kek classic south park, like when they made an episode shitting on predatory phone games and then did one themselves

what was the fucking point of that? I couldn't believe that was a real place, the whole concept seemed retarded

you're right, user. no fun allowed ever anywhere

Lol what a piece of shit. I should write one of these

what's the fun in fucking puppet shows and cave divers?

tell me you're autistic and have 0 business sense without telling me you're autistic and have 0 business sense

It's fun if you're a kid.

>prescribed Benadryl

After Randy becomes a trucker, he decides to drive to Ottawa while Cartman devises a plan to blend in with the crowd and incite mayhem

in what the fucking 80s? What kid these days would watch a puppet show over whatever garbage they have on their smartphone or tablet?

casa bonita went bankrupt though and thats why they had to sell to Matt and Trey. It was a shit business

Who the fuck eats taco bell and then thinks
>you know what would make this even better? A guy in a speedo diving into water.

Me.

Why do so many internet homosexuals want to fuck these kids?

They clearly fucking hate making southpark, it even comes out in the major themes of the last two seasons and movies, why don't they just quit?
If you need a steady income stream for alimony, just make some games and run your stupid taco restaurant.
You're suffering, we're suffering, end it Trey and Matt.

>small bomb in one of the dining tables
every time

>why don't they just quit?
Kinda obvious, don't you think?

I've thought about it once or twice.

The creepypasta is about Trump being a president forever

They have expensive tastes. Cocaine ain't cheap PLUS Trey has a harem of prostitutes he pays big money to abuses and make lez out for his amusement.

Comedy Central will never end South Park because it's their only hit. P&S don't own the show and the second they try and with, CC will relaunch the show ala Rugrats all grown up with the cast as teenagers and a bran new creative team.

Didn't the whole Trump winning and shift in political environment really fuck up how they had to balance and structure their show since they could no longer do the whole mocking the hypocrisy of both sides thing and had to cater soley to wokeness?

Pretty such they had a whole season planned on what would happen after Hillary won.

Attached: 479595995.jpg (571x672, 96.03K)

and the reboot will fail and nobody would give a shit

It won't, its too big to fail at this point

>Anti psychiatry
>Apolitical

>When [kid] tells [other kid] about [scary thing], [other kid] is [medicine] [because of scary thing]

this just sounds like a repurposed Tweek episode

>still watches south park
Yikes and oofspilled

Attached: 4EAB7832-EED2-4B36-822E-281162CE4582.jpg (1200x1800, 332.94K)

It'll literally just be the Cleveland Show or Joey

>Irfanview
I fucking hate that shit. Why do you people use it? Why do you like that shit?

What if i want to take a scrolling screenshot outside the web browser?

like of a document or something?

>the randy show

Yeah that or some program thats written like a browser

SP has already turned into Randy show and its still going.

>zombie simpsons
>zombie south park
>zombie iasip
Who the hell still watches these shows? They have been totally braindead for years how can anyone sit through them?

Anyone has that newsaper edit for the long ass headline?

Attached: 1632643316596.png (726x923, 1.16M)

It's not as bad as the simpons got at least. I remember the PC principle arcs were pretty funny.

Why do kids and females love creepypasta so much?

hype

I love how this dude is apparently surrounded by mangled bodies and yet he's such a gigantic fatass that his only concern is "but... m-muh fries"

I don’t understand how people still watch this show, fair enough if you do but it feels like something that should have been left in 2003

>2022
>creepypasta

bit late to the party?

>Trey has a harem of prostitutes he pays big money to abuses and make lez out for his amusement.
source?

from what I understand people use deliriants like benadryl like reverse heroin - like they're deliberately chasing an intense bad trip filled with agony. there's also an /x/ element to it where supposedly you can encounter the Hatman while in there, which makes sense because it seems to me to be the same realm sleep paralysis occurs with the shadow people and shit.

That is fucking hilarious, Benadryl is the absolute worst drug you can take if you are having nightmares.

I watched all of Twin Peaks on overdose levels of Benadryl,

And out of time

They're also years late on D&D horror stories if they're going to try and get into that. Jewtubers combed through all of the classics from /tg/ and before reddit was irreversibly pozzed, and that left the D&D story jewtubers floundering around until they just went full woke.

It was a really strange timeframe to see them default to NPC behavior and hop on the progressive D&D bandwagon with 5e when they ran out of good stories about actual problem players. Some even read obviously fake ones because it fed into their ebil rightwing boogeyman fears.

Attached: dnd redpill.png (1170x248, 61.7K)

>s25
based

>six moose
Fuck

this is fucking hilarious, holy shit

South Park already did this. The episode where they do the sexy action school news and get high on cough syrup. Or when they got high on cat pee. Or their own farts.

yeah

La Rosa de Guadalupe did it first

South park german dub can activate only when you on sp website on german vpn

> nicovideo removed the jap dub episodes
Years later and it still hurts.

Attached: 1606547545605.jpg (409x409, 42.77K)

>to give our car a rest
>I filled up my car with my backup gas supply
top kek

you've been duped. the episode is really about randy and his weed farm again. haha just kidding thats the entire season