Hol up.....you be sayin' we wuz Peackemaker an sheeeeit?

Hol up.....you be sayin' we wuz Peackemaker an sheeeeit?

Attached: WeWuzPeacemaker.jpg (1500x1080, 149.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
youtu.be/9Rs92m-va9I
statista.com/statistics/254857/child-abuse-rate-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/
apa.org/pi/families/resources/newsletter/2017/04/racial-trauma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

das rite!
thats what the peacemaker movie is gonna be about

dey

I'm going to start boycotting this shit if the racebaiting marketing doesn't stop.

Yuk

>racist dad didn't put in a self detonator in case a minority steals a helmet

Attached: 109938509.jpg (306x306, 19.81K)

for anyone not watching, she puts it on to test out the xray vision, that's it, no taking over te role or being more competent (shes actually fairly useless on missions)

plus shes the only person understanding that Peacemaker is a complicated person that is more than individual negative bullet points

There's no hope for you faggot. Hope you get raped by a pack of niggers while shilling DC products irl

Don't even try, the people who feel this way don't understand the show is literally made for Any Forums, they see a black person and assume reddit.

Well I'll tell you one thing, MCU will never use the word "kike" or "capeshit".

Attached: CapeShit.png (1920x1080, 807.56K)

just trying to help others avoid this boring trite shit these type of threads are.

hope you're having a good weekend though user, you sound liek ya need it.

probably hits too close to home that someone like Peacemaker could rise above the hell they were born into if they had the right people in their lives

hey hey hey, it's also reddit because of James Gunn.

you'd think Any Forums would love it seeing James Gunn cast his girlfreind in it for John Cena to lust after

>probably hits too close to home that someone like Peacemaker could rise above the hell they were born into

Have you not watched the show. His abusive white supremacist father trains/abuses into him everything he knows...or at least gives him a solid foundation. His father also makes his helmets. The team starts off hating him and the black girl literally convinces Vigilante to try and kill his father but that's only after the computer tech on the team frames his father for murder and she pays off witnesses to point him out. Or maybe that was a coincidence, not really cleat to me. But Peacemaker has NO "good people" in his life. Maybe his brother and he (Peacemaker) killed him.

haha, i had forgotten this was DC at all

>Peacemaker, we have another mission for y-
>Ascuse me but dis aint my job. I aint tryna do da most. Girl bye.

>the show is literally made for Any Forums
Uh... could you be any more obvious, shill?

Yeah, she's surprisingly not annyoingly written or acted. The lesbian shit feels tacked on though.

you're right, but you get a glimpse of the true Peacemaker if he was exposed to positive elements such as the growing friendships with his crew (even if its fake surface level shit that will probably break him even more) but there's still hope in there and and that glimpse of what could have been.

I liked her better as Taystee.

the lesbian stuff is to hide how even ''progressive ''people are repulsed by showing stright fat people in relationships so ive blanked it out.

Shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeet

Attached: imagen_2022-01-29_224040.png (680x515, 207.31K)

I wish she dies but she’s the point of view for the audience so she lives

>Every single Asian character is humourless and aggrieved
This show really hates Asians, doesn't it?

Attached: 8cawwel57pd61.jpg (1894x1684, 710K)

Oh nooo not a 1 user boycot. What will hollywood do without your precious view time.

I thought the POV character was the fat beardo.
Fat black lady is the aspirational POV character. She represents the audience they wish they had.

Those pants are not doing her any favors

She doesn't need favours.

Attached: 1643408813214.gif (393x299, 1.96M)

james gunn is a literal hack and you can see the cracks form each guradians movie

Can't believe they showed a vagina

Attached: Peacemaker.S01E02.Best.Friends.for.Never.1080p.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.x265.10bit.RED.mkv_snapshot_04.47.913.jpg (1920x1080, 92.89K)

Good. Racists are not wanted in society

Sadly, it was.

But blacks are the racists

PLOT TWIST!

>You're dad is an evil man because he's racist!
>Sigh. I know.
The fuck? Who writes this shit? Why didn't Peacemaker defend his dad?

Attached: Peacemaker.S01E01.A.Whole.New.Whirled.1080p.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.x265.10bit.RED.mkv_snapshot_04.11.657.jpg (1920x1080, 155.44K)

what about Evan and Amber Calcatera?
They're fat.

DO YOU REALLY WANNA
DO YOU REALLY WANNA TASTE IT

Attached: Peacemaker.S01.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Attached: Peacemaker.S01E01.A.Whole.New.Whirled.1080p.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.x265.10bit.RED.webm (960x540, 2.58M)

HEA

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

love it.

why are they soulless?

I was gonna watch peacemaker but if this nigger is in it, no fucking way

people keep bitching that a LGBT character's sexuality is put front and center and when they put it in the background they still bitch
what the fuck do you people want

In addition to being a nigger, she is a lesbian.

plot foreshadowing

If she had a husband, would he be in the show? Would the show waste time focusing on their relationship?
No, because there's nothing interesting there.
They believe a BLACK LESBIAN relationship is interesting enough by itself to warrant screen time devoted to it.
They're wrong. The only reason we're seeing it is because they're black lesbians.

Attached: Peacemaker.S01E03.Better.Goff.Dead.1080p.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.x265.10bit.RED.mkv_snapshot_25.05.772.jpg (1920x1080, 118.67K)

>Would the show waste time focusing on their relationship?
Honestly, yes
Their relationship gets less than 2 mins screentime every episode, it hasn't even existed since the first desu. They pretty much break up.
The ENTIRE POINT of her character needs insight as to how she treats her family, she's a new character who's related to a sociopath.

you're talking about a cumulative 5 minutes of screentime in the entire show so far

best intro for tv show in years

>Having to do damage control for inbred racists
Why do you give a shit what these retards that don’t even watch the show think? Jesus fuck this board is pathetic.

>in years
japan makes those every year with the Super Sentai series, that's just a bastardized version.

it's up!
youtu.be/9Rs92m-va9I

There is absolutely no reason for this character to be on this show in the capacity she is. When they kill off the character I'll give the show a chance, until then fuck off.

back with you >>Any Forums

she's wallers daughter and is enacting w/e secret plan Waller actually has for the team

I don't give a fuck about gook trash

Same nigger worship bullshit happened with The Flash (another DC apology for slavery). He's not even known as The Flash on the show. They're called Team Flash because the black chick is in charge, the black kids save the day, and the black adults get 22 mins of every episode dedicated to them because DC loves niggers. That's how you fight Marvel? By quadrupling down on the woke? First, don't do that. And second, if you enjoy Peacefaggot then you're a BLM apologist and voted for Biden. The actual Peacemaker from the comics would kill people like you. Just think about that before taking what's not yours.

>inbred
So you're combatting racism by proving YOU are a racist? Huh, ironic.

Did you know by the way black americans commit the most incest and child molestation?Straight up facts NIGGER.

statista.com/statistics/254857/child-abuse-rate-in-the-us-by-race-ethnicity/

apa.org/pi/families/resources/newsletter/2017/04/racial-trauma

Attached: black rape.jpg (771x611, 152.96K)

what the fuck are you babbling about? she's messing around with his helmet you retard

lol so angry, don't give a fuck just watching a funny show, you retard

Waller doesn't go on the missions though, that's why I'm not going to give this shit a chance. Like if she was another tech or office worker or whatever, fine. She can be the "aw hell no!" girl or whatever. I can put up with that. My problem is that the trailers and the OP image show she's going on the fucking missions. Fuck that. FUCK that. I'd be just as mad if the fat nerd white guy was. She doesn't have any super powers, she's not in good shape, she's not even in slightly below average shape. She is MORBIDLY OBESE.

Wow, lol. You backed the FUCK down quick when you got TOLD didn't you nigger? Lol, now all you can say is "retard" because your stupid doesn't have shit to say now lol.

Attached: 1610216399468.webm (460x574, 2.47M)

shes wallers daughter, wtf? waller is using her because she's a cold bitch like always, the daughters function on the team is basically a secretary, she gets them take out makes the coffee drives the car, when she gets into action its by mistake she and dyebeard are not suppose to be getting into action, it just happens

god fucking damn it you are stupid, I'm not the guy you were replying to, I just find it hilarious you are going completely spastic with nigger stats in a thread about a fucking capeshit comedy, did you get lost?

wow black people are so smart

>because your stupid doesn't have shit to say now
lol wat?

Dangerously truthful dangerously based

unfortunately every board is flooded with (((Any Forums))) high school dropouts discussing things they know nothing about. adebayo is polar opposite of what blacks and lesbians are portrayed like in modern hollywood movies. as a token black, fat, lesbian she's getting burned all the time and she's taking it like a champ without becoming annoying.

Marvel fans in a nutshell folks, even though (((their))) side pushes the woke bullshit with fat niggers and mongrels as the female love interest

They literally point out the plotpoint of her being black and overweight in the second episode trying to find the mole in their operation. The show beat you to your own bullshit.

people watch this shit?

>i didn't watch the show but here's my opinion AS AN AMERICAN

>Strongest Avengea

Go back

>this is what anons have been raving about for weeks
Really? No I won't watch your show

>watches capeshit

It draws more money, so its objectively better than whatever you like

>>Every single Asian character is humourless and aggrieved
just like real life

>I'm not the guy you were replying to
Wow Tyrone, you sure is clever! I'll definitely buy that you chose to reply to a comment to someone else, and the original person the reply was to simultaneously chose *not* to reply.

Another genius negroconicus.

Attached: 1630451910246.webm (600x600, 1.1M)

Remember when "Bad Santa Goy" Peacemaker killed "Alpha White Guy" in Suicide Squad?

Yeah... The character is terrible, the show is terrible, and James Gunn is still working after being ousted as a pedo.

If you still watch this show you support pedophilia

also don't support jewish garbage full stop. stop watching capeshit

why yes i do enjoy endless capeshit

you are mentally unstable

At least three of those posts were by different people.

Attached: 1612215258826.jpg (316x320, 25.67K)

who are mentally unstable

Is it mental instability to recognise that the humour, message and director of the show are all just terrible?

>government up again some kind of alien parasite ithat hides in ur head
>no one gets the idea to use xray until peacemaker finds an xray helmet his dad happened to make by coincidence
bruh

only if you never watched the show and are just spamming because of some tarded discord, which is what your doing right now btw

Nah, i don't mind the lesbian stuff, her wive sending pussy pictures was funny. So far she is the most likable fat and black and gay character, i hate Gunn. But she is great

lol

Is the mosst view streaming show in the world, virgin racist shitbag.

Pls, storm a governament office with your guns and get shoot, thx.