KNEEL

twitter.com/halotheseries/status/1487515894280511490?s=21

Attached: 0759D0BB-C4A5-4C67-8B93-4840EE55C95C.jpg (795x1035, 93.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs
youtube.com/watch?v=wONazm_2C3I
youtube.com/watch?v=BASEDap2Nbt60&ab_channel=Ghostvirus
youtube.com/watch?v=tuRvqbNWwz4
youtu.be/TUbVOr1qmhA
youtube.com/watch?v=I9l-iVehSvc
youtube.com/watch?v=MapTlW80f6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ecQh_lwdsmc
youtube.com/watch?v=m_W98ae_elM
youtube.com/watch?v=JMe0XeWI1zo
youtube.com/watch?v=4s6wZk4L6GI
youtube.com/watch?v=s-_DCmpjNNY
youtube.com/watch?v=IIz4lgxlLHw
youtube.com/watch?v=mz_ZX65O_M0
youtu.be/SyOAdrxlPVs
youtube.com/watch?v=18-_9E0HNY4
youtube.com/watch?v=KPS6EUkno2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly it looks good.

12 years too late

his head looks a bit... small?
otherwise pretty good

why does the torso look so small

Because 7ft tall super soldiers are a work of fiction

his legs are kinda small desu

This should if made a movie in 2010

>15 years after Halo's golden era
Do you think it's just now coming out because retarded execs didn't think you could do a movie/miniseries with a stoic faceless supersoldier until Jon Favreau pulled it off effortlessly?

Attached: the-mandalorian-everything-we-know-armor.jpg (1280x540, 48.61K)

Hello I am Master Chief lolololololololol

most people aren't as fat as you

District 9 was nearly a Halo Movie.

Where does this fit in the story? I see other spartans and 343 story sucks cock. Its definitely going to be that. I honestly would prefer a 3 season show that does halo 1-3 justice than 343 retard fanfic

Pray for a show centered around blue team even if it is unlikely

>halo 4 design
yikes

Independent timeline

trailer for a trailer

Attached: 8fc34ab4b8768dfb756df595dbfc8fd8.jpg (720x707, 49.05K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOAdrxlPVs

if it doesn't take inspiration from this fuck it

Its AU so they can raceswap characters even though Halo never had a shortage and tell more war stories hopefully. Hopefully it never goes past Halo 3.

I imagine this will be shortly after Halo Reach since theres more spartans? Or is it 343s ignorant bullshit with nuspartans

What the fuck is up with his proportions?
The helmet looks too small which also makes his neck look too long.
Also fuck those stupid shoulderpads they gave him in Infinite

Cgi suit like attack of the clones clone troopers

The production design looks bad, it just looks the same as The Expanse and Foundation.

youtube.com/watch?v=wONazm_2C3I

Sci fi needs to get creative again.

why does the sniper walk like a catwalk model

Does Master Chief's dick work or is he a roided out eunuch who has never busted? What's the lore?

it's a woman

its gonna flop hard, no one cares about halo anymore
maybe ten years ago

>Sci fi needs to get creative again
Wrong decade my dude. All the talented people are either dead or not in the business. Enjoy eternity of diversity hires and special effects sweat shops

>pozzed-politics cringe-writing zoomerhumor halo
no thanks BITCH

Fucking Linda is in this!!!! Holy hell halo chads we won!!!

I have no idea what's it going to be about, I quite after Halo 3, but if it's about the first Halo game, I'm in.

>tfw no Saving Private Ryan level mini series based around the ODSTs who actually won the war

Attached: 1409608118428.png (629x403, 244.78K)

Ngl family. I'm hyped
I hope they have piano music for the climatic scenes

no, blue team got replaced by their diverse stands ins

15 years too late

We already have a show about a guy who never takes off his helmet.

Chief's dick does work, and according to the books the Spartan armor has a mechanism that give him orgasms.

formerly a man

If anything it's the head that's tiny.

It doesn't, it's a completely original and generic story outside of the established canon
>Captain Keyes is now fat and black
>Miranda Keyes is a supergenius military scientist instead of a UNSC Captain
>Alien costumes/CGI is too expensive so the bad guys are human double-agents working with the Covenant even though this makes no sense because Humanity is an abomination to the Covenant religion and their ultimate goal is total genocide, making cooperation between either group pants-on-head retarded

Attached: tony warthog.jpg (1280x849, 285.14K)

I knew of the first two things before and hate them, but the last thing. That's not true right...right haha..?

Attached: 1629286690681.gif (500x405, 812.99K)

343 hates ODSTs with a passion

I always keep it loaded son, you're gonna have to loot along the way

Attached: o6uflmel0jx31.png (618x734, 499.11K)

Wow, armor that sucks you off. No wonder he's the best fighter ever.

>human double-agents working with the Covenant even though this makes no sense because Humanity is an abomination to the Covenant religion and their ultimate goal is total genocide
The fuck. If they can't afford aliens they could have made Spartans versus innie fucking shits did they even PLAY the games?

Race swapping to appease out of touch execs who don’t know or care about source material I get… but not changing the plot THAT much!!! The war was always the coolest part of Halo. Its why the new games don’t feel as epic because the war is over. That’s why I like the banish and whatever The Endless end up being. I really hope your wrong.

This, an ideal series would follow the blueprint of The Babysitter from Halo Legends
youtube.com/watch?v=BASEDap2Nbt60&ab_channel=Ghostvirus
Band of Brothers style ODST miniseries where a SPARTAN II shows up in the finale and singlehandedly btfos an entire Covenant battalion to show how ridiculously OP they are.

Attached: pillar of autumn.jpg (924x1080, 302.27K)

>>Miranda Keyes is a supergenius military scientist instead of a UNSC Captain
Fucking why??? Miranda's whole appeal is that she's forced to deal with the impossible and help build a human resistance from the ground-up, why Mary Sue her?

Reminder that WB has one exec who was pushing for giant spider tentacle monsters for 20 years, from Cage's cancelled Superman all the way up to Snyder's.

Part of the mythos of Spartans is that they are very overpowered and very very rare. 343 could not get this in their thick stupid skulls and fucked the franchise up, turning Halo into power fucking rangers.

Can someone link all the youtube commercials and media that made halo look cool? I forgot which commercial had the chophin song and it was showing all the toy soldiers

this guy is baste af.

you can never get too excited for new product

Peters? Who wanted a giant spider, finally got it with Wild Wild West too

Fucking Hollywood...

Attached: plasma grenade spam.jpg (1270x720, 93.3K)

>tfw no live-action show based on the Infinity and its crew, written like a mix of BSG and Trek.

Attached: angery.jpg (1888x792, 224.52K)

>Do you remember love, Mr. Frodo? It'll be spring soon. And the passion projects will be in blossom. And the labors of love will be hyping the fanbases. And they'll be earning trust with their audiences... and inspiring wonder and imagination. Do you remember wonder and imagination?

Attached: 3bb2a2979f5390439c98627eba81376d.jpg (1920x800, 96.71K)

This is not even canon and major stablished characters already got the melanin treatment. Looks like shit too

Nigga he got the Polar Bears and the Soider Machine in Snyder Man of Steel

Those days will come again Sam.

Attached: 5ED71170-1241-401E-A1E5-D742D7997826.jpg (1280x1280, 418.34K)

Why does this guy walk like this? Does the armor make them walk weird or what?

Attached: file.png (268x530, 231.96K)

woman

the right time for this was 2007-2009, when halo was at the peak of its cultural relevance

the series is a laughing stock now and zoomers don’t even know what it is

so i'm guessing all the white straight males will be the double agents and they'll be making sexist and racist comments all the time?
also i'm guessing master chief will take off his helmet at the end and be a black male for no reason

Look at those hips, that's a woman.

which you will never be

>be a 100 million dollar super soldier
>walk like you're wearing high heels
I bet she'll be infallible too

New Cortana is so fucking ugly goddamn

How? I dont see the boob armor.

heckin WOMEN can walk how ever WOMEN wants!!! to its HER BODY and HER CHOICE (now get the FUCKING VACCINE Wasp/Lost actress or your life is OVER)

Men don't have childbearing hips like that. Compare that suit to the Master Chief one in OP.

Anyone remember hearing that Spielberg was going to tackle the project and was planning to make an HBO-like miniseries?
Jesus that was over a decade ago.
Who cares anymore?
Halo was never good anyway. Babbies first console fps

Is nothing sacred

The one from Halo 4 was perfect.

Attached: 1562084916737.webm (968x824, 1.89M)

Spielberg's company is producing the show. It's not a sign of quality.

Unironically a lack of boob armour is realistic. Walking like she's a goddamn supermodel on the other hand is not.

i just jerked off to linda's walk animation

Should've just adapted the games honestly
Season 1 = Halo 1
Season 2 = Halo 2
Season 3 = Halo 3

she looks too much like my ex. It hurts

>Spartan 125
Probably some OC for the show.

why do they do this. why can't they stop? why won't someone make them stop?

Attached: 1642212927192.webm (530x536, 2.8M)

He took the BBC (Big Brute Cock)

America is a disease

Attached: denied.jpg (960x720, 48.46K)

but this is terrible

Halo lore got shat through a binbag a decade or more ago and I've yet to see a film or TV show derived from a vidya gaem that wasn't, at best, quite shit. And let's be honest, I love those Bungie-era titles, but the story was always just good-for-a-video-game. I mean, why was Cortana kind of pscyhic in 3? I don't care, I just need to blow up High Charity, give me that Needler.

Attached: 144431393477.png (291x317, 24.74K)

>ODSTs who actually won the war
Yeah man, thanks for dropping dead after five seconds on Delta Halo. I couldn't have done it without that rocket launcher I looted off your corpse.

Attached: chief_003.jpg (1280x718, 429.19K)

>twitter link
Fuck off.

Attached: twitter.png (1338x656, 61.39K)

> it's a video game movie.

What a refreshing change from the comic book movies.

Well the directors and writers all shit. I don't expect too much, but looks like CG is good

looks like cgi

Based

it's a series
still...

>Giant hips
>faceless
>tactical heavy'ish armor
But it's halo so she is probably going to die half way through.

Attached: 1585035049972.jpg (680x581, 83.22K)

Will the Prophet of Truth be voiced by Idris Elba?

Funko pop impotent anger bitch boy media
OOOOHH I can't wait for space pew pew big boy adventures!!!! Eat it up, piggy

15 years too late

bungie had the right idea with ODSTs taking over the series with the occasional master chief cameo. 343 liked Reach and the last spartans dying so much that they just went full retard instead and made it the case that there are ACKSHUALLY 1823712893891237 spartans in various shades of colorful power ranger armor.

Attached: 1610680242258.gif (541x250, 3.96M)

>Miranda Keyes is a supergenius military scientist instead of a UNSC Captain

If only there was an existing female character who was a supergenius military scientist

3's face, 4's body. That's perfection.

>why won't someone make them stop?
it will have to be you user

so is this like a cg animated movie or is it live action

Attached: 1633285845153 confusion.gif (612x491, 134.41K)

CGI is the only option. All the character models were designed for vidya, no way live action could work.

Oh, Halsey's in it, she's just not played by Jen Taylor (even though Cortana is). I really don't know why it's so hard to give her some ageing makeup and call it a day.

If they don't have humorous grunt kino I'm out

They should have just made a animated series.

Attached: halolegends.jpg (1280x544, 62.68K)

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=tuRvqbNWwz4

I thought that Halo was about mankind presenting a united front against a species ending threat, this traitors thing seems out of place

NOT NOW CORTANA I'M FIGHTING THE FLOOD

Shame about all the blacks in it though
>AYO, where Katherine Halsey at?

Some humans were based enough to see that The Great Journey is real and want to ascend into higher beings. Don't believe the UNSC lies.

Halo more like Gaylo

looks like the kind of meme series that's taylor-made for reddit

>taylor-made

george floyd better be under dat armour bro or im reporting this thread for racism

fuck off faggot

> >Alien costumes/CGI is too expensive so the bad guys are human double-agents working with the Covenant even though this makes no sense because Humanity is an abomination to the Covenant religion and their ultimate goal is total genocide, making cooperation between either group pants-on-head retarded

Fuck this show I’m dropping it if this is true

Though there is a book where insurrectionists briefly work with covenant

why the fuck is she walking like that. dumb bitch can't stop seeking attention even when she's a heavily armored super soldier

>original trilogy: peak of cultural relevance
>ODST and Reach: swan song
>everything post-Bungie: milking a cow's emaciated corpse

I can't believe they're releasing this in fucking 2022. Zoomers probably don't know what Halo is, are they really expecting to make $$$ off nostalgic millennial nerds?

Does Keyes still want to fuck Miranda or is that exclusively a white man thing?

Attached: 1580962085371.jpg (539x800, 95.71K)

>Built in flesh-light
No wonder Chief was so relaxed

Literally unwatchable

does cortana work the groin region?

This isn't a twitter repost site. Either post it here or fuck off.

stfu child

>This isn't a twitter repost site
This claim cannot be supported empirically

Perhaps the best trailer ever made. Here's the same thing with less scuffed audio
youtu.be/TUbVOr1qmhA

Are they going to have his actual voice actor voice him? It's not like we're going to see his face anyway.. hopefully.

those aliens were ugly and not cute like the Sangheili

Because you keep posting tweets here. Might as well pick a name and tripcode while you're at it. Or you could just go back to twitter and reddit and stay there and stop shitting their retardation here after you've gobbled it all up.

Dropped. They should have adapted the Fall of Reach. Would have been perfect and could directly lead to an adaptation of the games.

He's played by Nick Sobotka

>Though there is a book where insurrectionists briefly work with covenant

If I recall it was more that they bought weapons from Jackal pirates in Fast And Furious situation set up by the Prophets to help find new human worlds to glass
>except the Prophets actually tracked the guns down unlike Obummer

Apparently, yes

Half life

>games already had plenty of diversity, with a female commander, a black sergeant that everyone loved, and the marines were a mix of all races because it's 500 years in the future
>changes the keyes into niggers because being a woman wasn't enough, and gets rid of sergeant johnson, a black character
they're doing this shit to piss people off at this point

my gf Alice

Attached: HW_Cutscene_Alice-130Pose.jpg (461x698, 67.32K)

>Might as well pick a name and tripcode while you're at it.
It's the show's official Twitter page, it's no different to a Youtube embed.

>Alien costumes/CGI is too expensive so the bad guys are human double-agents working with the Covenant
but they will still have alien covenant, r-right?

Source on this.

>not cal
Shit tastes

>tfw no Halo tv series about the life of Spartan Kurt

Attached: spartankurt.jpg (1280x720, 88.67K)

halo legends was boring and sucked

Based retard

>taylor-made
kek are you the guy who thought the saying was ‘diamond dozen’?

>vs innies
Could have been one of the greatest stories ever seen. Imagine the fucking hate they'd get for showing the UNSC using Spartans on humans and right at the peak when the audience hates them most for being tools of the opressors, BAM! here comes the Covenant.
>AAAAH! HELP ME METAL MAN!

>ageing makeup
not necessary user

>no series about Spartan 1337

I remember a bunch of people on this board either jokingly or not were convinced that the mando was gonna turn out to be a woman with a voice modulator because of how much he swung his hips when he walked

Attached: 1625487776533 (1).png (970x1274, 776.3K)

EOD bros

we're back

Attached: file.png (272x133, 59.4K)

eh late millennials probably watch more tv now that they're playing less

is Halo like the western version of the big japanese robots of the 70s?

Just make a 10 episode mini-series which is 50% ODSTs on some world and 50% Covenant POV with elites politicking with Brutes/some Prophet bastard

at the very very end 3 Spartans show up and wreck shit

all I want

Decent suit, too bad the writing will be dogshit
Everything 343 has ever written that isn't the Banished is complete garbage

Wake me up when they show those cool robot dinosaur things, if those look cool in live action then I'm in.

it's not quite the "western version" of any specific work, but it does share conceptual similarities to Demolition Man (a Spartan named John revived from cryosleep to stop a threat only he is capable of dealing with) and also the legend that the king of Sparta would send only one Spartan when asked for aid
if it's any consolation, Bungie/343 are MASSIVE weebs, they even named the conceptual version of Halo, "BLAM!", after BLAME!, and of course the secret organization that created the Spartans is called "ONI"

why are spartans so small and weak?

Attached: itsover.jpg (1179x1300, 219.25K)

Spartans were monsters created to mass murder humans in order to prevent inevitable rebellions because Oni can't go one week without committing crimes against humanity. It still pisses me off they memory holed all of that instead of making the role of Mister Queef in the war against the covenant a redemption arc for his sordid history of gunning down poorly armed colonists. I doubt this show will be any different and make spartans out to be avengers tier capeshit.

ATRIOCS

Would prefer if they let Blur Studio do it instead of live action

The reason it has never come out is Microsoft
They had multiple directors ready to sign on for it, including Peter Jackson at one point
Unfortunately Microsoft had never made a movie and thought they were dealing with a software company instead of film studios
Microsoft wanted massive guarantees, complete control, and basically assumed everyone they talked to could be bullied and intimidated because that's how they work with other software companies
The studios attached to the project all bailed because they weren't willing to work with Microsoft and the directors all bailed for the same reason

This doesn't really come across even in the games. The most we actually see is the first few minutes of the first mission of Reach where the team bullies some Russian speaking farmers.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9l-iVehSvc
Anyone remember Halo Forward Unto Dawn

>the ending scene in the pelican where fred and kelly take off their helmets while chief just stares out the back

Attached: 1591202258632.jpg (1200x1200, 98.35K)

> Reminder that WB has one exec who was pushing for giant spider tentacle monsters for 20 years
yeah heres a picture of him

Attached: 8765654.jpg (1242x1394, 155.86K)

>BRUTED.COM

Yes it is. Long vids can't be played here. Twit linking is the same as headline article linking.

Right, but that's because they didn't want Spartans to come across as fallible.

I'm pretty sure I watched it but no I literally remember nothing about it, I don't think it was very memorable

I liked it. Good little movie.

>>Alien costumes/CGI is too expensive so the bad guys are human double-agents working with the Covenant even though this makes no sense because Humanity is an abomination to the Covenant religion and their ultimate goal is total genocide, making cooperation between either group pants-on-head retarded
The Covenant designs are so goofy and cartoonish, I would genuinely prefer it if they got replaced with a human faction.

Then you don't like Halo.

>all these anons who don't know that women just walk differently from men
lel

based Arby n the Chief user

Attached: Arby n the Chief.png (500x277, 145.34K)

I don't like Halo, you're right. But I did play through all the games except Infinite, and I do like the human lore/art design in Bungie era

No, it was Halo. I remember because I was a junior in high school at the time when the rumors of not just a Halo movie but a Splinter Cell movie(starring George Clooney as Sam Fisher) were swirling around.

JUST A REMINDED, NEIL BLOMKAMP STOLE THE PREMISE OF A CANCELLED HALO GAME AND COMBINED IT WITH HIS PRIOR SHORT FILM TO MAKE DISTRICT 9.

JOESPH STATEN WROTE DISTRICT 9.

Attached: THEBEST.png (1121x657, 447.17K)

And the ones that do care aren't going to like the dumbass race changes.

>ODST's who actually won the war
>hell humpers actually think this

Attached: 6fc[1].jpg (500x420, 126.83K)

Are you retarded or something? Spartans in Reach were IIIs, not IIs. Only II was Jorge, and he isn't here.

>WANTING TO SPEND TIME ON THE UNSC FUCKING INFINITY WITH A BUNCH OF 343 CHARACTERS
I can't imagine anything worse, at least change the name of the ship.

>I imagine this will be shortly after Halo Reach
both Keyes are alive, and it's not linked to the games but also it's not adapting Halo CE so expect a season of fucking around until we find a Halo in the season finale.

>Hallo captain muscle-boss-chief, i'm mrs booby
Halo is so cringe. man it's clearly aimed at a 12 year old but the audience are all 30 something

That was literally the gayest thing I have ever seen, thank you for that faggot op

kill urself fagit

Name one bideo geme movie that was good you utter artificial word salad

>cut to black
>hello le fag suck my dick and balls
Who the FUCK is the target market for this fucking ad format? It's the epitome of cringe to me, I would kill my first born son if he was appealed to this gay faggot ass garbage.

very much so, turned them into ninja power rangers. i remember watching the intro on jewtube of the one game where chief fights a nigger or something and they are like falling out of the sky then snowboarding down a mountain and at one point it goes slow mow and its just matrix levels of corny. i remember the pink ranger glided through a phantom as it blew up and they were just bouncing around like warframe ninjas. it was so bizarre

Bruh frfr, zoomers like us need to defend these brands

>slow action shot
>boom and ice cracking sound
>repeat x5
>le this
This is actually the most soulless piece of shit I've ever seen. Whoever cut this ad deserves to be slinging boxes at amazon.

The last good Halo anything was Halo 3

it objectively does not you fucking fag lmaooo

Is it Kelly or Linda or something? Or is it a new OC nonbinary transgender transracial he/she Spartan?

silent hill and no i am not the previous poster that guys a faggot

With 2's hair. There. Perfection

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 56.41K)

Season 1: Spartan II's vs Innie FUCKIN SHITS
Season 2: Covies show up, season finale is Sam's sacrifice
Season 3: Fall of Reach ending on a CE cliffhanger. "Cortana, what am I looking at here"
Season 4: CE
Season 5: First Strike
Season 6: Halo 2
Season 7: Halo 3

That's not how redemption works at least in western writing, beating screaming fleeing grunts to death as they plead for mercy is just a mirror of your idea of Chief beating fleeing pleading rebel child soldiers to death. Writers always have to kill off any character that does 'irredeamable' acts it seems. Plus they'd always have to do some modernist PTSD scenes of chief having a saving private Ryan moment of all the sound becoming muted as he has Vietnam type flash backs to make the audience have some moral questioning moment after killing his enemies. I don't make the rules Jews in gentilewood do

Halo 3's ad campaign is the only ad campaign next to the STAR WARS OT/PT that has actually gotten me hyped.
youtube.com/watch?v=MapTlW80f6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ecQh_lwdsmc

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 55.24K)

Ehhh, i kinda weakly agree with you. But this opinion is completely overshadowed by the video games and their knock offs being great nostalgic fun.
So that silent hill movie i have no bad feelings about gets downgraded

fuckn kek faggots are trying to do just this. we dont want to see spartans being emotional faggots. we wanna see them be stoic heroic and kick ass.

Doesnt bungey get some money out of this roster?

All I really remember is the ending when Chief finally shows up and hacker cadet seeing the Covies? Spartans? in someone's visor reflection.

>The Covenant designs are so goofy and cartoonish, I would genuinely prefer it if they got replaced with a human faction.
You're fucking stupid.

I thought this was obvious? It's the entire reason Jorge is like 2 full heads taller than the rest of his squad.

Soisoisoisoisoisoi

Actually Good Any Forumsino
>Mortal Kombat 1995
>Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
>Pokemon: The First Movie

Guilty Pleasure Tier
>Super Mario Bros
>Street Fighter
>Resident Evil
>Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
>Wing Commander
>Silent Hill
>Warcraft

*Reach

The Dofus movie

Should they keep the Arbiter's storyline? It was kind of interesting but if they can't make the aliens look good the show might not survive that level of cringe, especially since they'd probably want to start it in season 1 instead of waiting for Halo 2 in the timeline

this sounds good but obviously it was never going to happen this way

>that interactive doiarama
>those veteran WWII style interviews
Soulful kino.

Attached: 23767755_3.jpg (638x480, 80.3K)

>Sonic the Hedgehog
>Detective Pikachu
I don't even into those games but wtf my man?

Dropped

Warcraft is based.

new trailer looks like Chief uncovering the artifact found underneath ONI base on Reach in First Strike. Might try to save the original book-game canon. Would make sense as to why they're trying to hard to make sure they say it's non-canon because they don't want to go against Reach the game since it's so established by now.

Someone search "vitiligo" and look on the right side and tell me what the big text says. XD

Easy. I haven't seen them yet

They're solid and very enjoyable.

truth

absolutely

I couldn't fully get into it because everything EXCEPT the humans looked just like Warcraft. It was too jarring. And it just reinforced my confusion as to why Blizzard doesn't just make their game movies inhouse using their cinematic teams. I mean, shit. Blizzard cinematics have always been top tier so why don't they just cut out the middle man?

I mean, look at this shit. Each iteration of each game looks better and better.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_W98ae_elM
youtube.com/watch?v=JMe0XeWI1zo
youtube.com/watch?v=4s6wZk4L6GI
youtube.com/watch?v=s-_DCmpjNNY
youtube.com/watch?v=IIz4lgxlLHw
youtube.com/watch?v=mz_ZX65O_M0

Attached: vitiligo wtf.png (1269x545, 235.99K)

How did we go from this
To over acted TikTok spazoid zabumafu jew?
Infinite story was absolutely trash

Kek

So I've heard. I just don't really go out of my way to watch or listen to new shows/movies/music. I mainly use Any Forums as a worksafe Any Forums.

Who hurt you

>Nick Sobotka
and he's jacked as fuck now, on top of being 6' 5"

I just can’t wait for the 2nd half of the season when Arbiter and Master Chief finally give in to their lust. The inter-galactic lgbtq+- race mixing sex scenes will be incredibly powerful

look at this shit
all but confirmed

Attached: halo bullshit.png (608x419, 176.55K)

>quads
Well, it’s official. How big do you think Master Chief’s schlong is?

>raided by the Covenant
These fucking showrunners. Do they have no respect for the source material? The Covies wouldn't have adopted her. They would have killed her the instant they saw her.

>Sci fi needs to get creative again.
We just had brown and boring dune movie we will not get colors this decade

3" is the most tactical size.

Why does it have to feature master chief? Why couldnt it be centered around some other team of spartans? Then they could have their own special little contained story that maybe refrences the games events at most. Or am I wrong with this line of thinking?

>>Alien costumes/CGI is too expensive
Microsoft broke now?

Everything has to be centered around Chief and Cortana

Attached: 3e3[1].jpg (488x516, 92.11K)

>Saving Private Ryan
Not band of brothers but with alien tech and space marines.

Why even bother Halo is full of ethnic's
kek

>Halo show
>isn't about Captain King
You're not just wrong. You're retarded.

Attached: halo[1].png (680x403, 549.45K)

Given the pure cringe we got from the non-chief spartan teams in Halo 5, I would prefer it being a story of just the Chief doing his typical stoic and laconic thing. It might be a little bit derivative of Mandolorian at this point, but Mando is good shit so I wouldn't complain.

they are going to make master chief and everyone around him a tranny.

Is the tranny in the room with us right now user?

No its rip off of aliens.

YET THERE'S NO SGT JOHNSON

It's an amalgamation of lots of sci fi tropes.
>Ringworld
>Aliens
>Starship Troopers
>Marathon

Should have been a live adaptation of Contact Harvest instead, since it's the most 'grounded' story and it didn't require MC to be front and center, which is ideal for a movie.

Also the best moment of the story to present the Covenant as truly menacing since you barely know anything about them at this point.

Attached: 71qeMURhT6L.jpg (1400x2252, 205.91K)

Nah you are right its weird proportions compared to Chief this dude has a giant head and skinny arms and torso maybe its a female spartan with no tit armor?

That comment section is rough. I feel bad for Halo fans for kept playing after Reach.

>t. Reachbaby

For me it's Cock of Doody: Modern Gay Fuck Stupid

>Ringworld
People always say this but the Halos of Halo aren't based on Ringworld, they are based on the Habitats from The Culture series.

The cast list is out Chiefs a white dude. He's a good actor too so I think we'll be seeing a lot of his face

*the Orbitals from The Culture series.

Attached: Chief.jpg (1024x500, 31.08K)

>we want the tranny audience
Keep it.

God it's so fucking bad. They saw Reach and thought it would be fun to do it again but with even more Spartans. That's why the trailers for the Halo games that follow regular soldiers are always so kino

youtu.be/SyOAdrxlPVs

Wasn't this a robot chicken episode?

Why

Hey now, Reach's trailer was kino
youtube.com/watch?v=18-_9E0HNY4

The video game industry is even more pozzed the Hollywood
t. IT technician at a Swedish Game Studio

Jokes aside...Arby n The Chief had a bleak ending and a dark last season.

Two things on wishlist:
good soundtrack
unsc getting btfo by covies for at least the first half of the season

>covies

user, I...

Why does MC lust after Cortana so much? He is a literal giga chad. Essentially a living god amongst mankind, and he simps after a literal hologram?

you're on Any Forums and you don't understand the concept of a waifu

Remember. You should be ashamed of even being human. Unless you're not white.

Well of course I do. Im a fucking loser who cant look a real life female in the eyes much less kiss or eventually fuck her. Like I said Chief is a literal giga chad. Women would kill to fuck him.

i r guy who gon t33ch u lesson
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

He has severe mommy issues and Cortana is literally a clone of his mother figure

Glad im not the only one who thought arby and the chief was pure kino

SOISOISOISOISOI

Yeah he definitely wants to fuck her though

Cortana chose him, and said so. The deep redpill is that she isn't his waifu, he's her husbando, and she uses her access to his head (and apparently) to keep a hold of him.

Arby n The Chief and RvB(up to Halo 3 days) were peak machinima

Attached: Red Vs Blue.png (1027x399, 890.51K)

Alright, the only fucking thing I can hope for at this point is that they're trying to make this story about the double-agents as a stand in for the insurrections that were happening before the covenant war, and so the first half or season will just be around fighting humans, but it'll end on a cliffhanger where they show aliens one time and then finally the next season will find a way to allude to a human-alien war but show as little aliens as possible while expanding the story of the insurrectionists in the foreground. Then that season will end with them finding a Halo, with nobody home and people just having existential conversations as the ring drives them crazy, in the place of the flood, where instead of showing flood forms, the human actors just go insane and start killing one another, so they decide to blow up the ring, which also destroys the alien's purpose and they give up, which takes away most of the insurrectionists resources, so they lose. The end. Sounds pretty shite.

so do fem spartan armors have built-in vibrators or dildos built into the crotch?

what are the odds of them turning cortana into a sheboon?

Why would you want a grounded Halo movie? We all want green silent protag to fuck up alien scum

>cortanas first line of dialogue in the show
>AYYYYOOOOOO CHIEEEF LETS DO DIS SHIEEEET
Thoughts?

immediately dropped

Attached: halo cortana.webm (1920x1080, 375.71K)

Fucking kek

Attached: 1365276352110.jpg (192x184, 7.43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KPS6EUkno2w
Halo 4 Cortana model

>training montage where a couple of scientists are discussing Spartan-117s abilities
>"He's not the strongest"
>cut to scene of a female spartan overpowering John in hand to hand combat
>"He's not the fastest"
>cut to scene with a spartan of middle eastern descent clearly beating John in a foot race
>"He's not even the most skilled"
>cut to scene of John clearly losing a mock gun battle against a black male spartan
>"But he is the.... luckiest"
>cut back to hand to hand combat scene
>bee comes into frame and stings female spartan catching her off guard just long enough for John to get the upper hand
>cut to foot race scene
>twig falls onto the track causing the middle eastern spartan to trip. John is shown winning the race
>cut to mock gun battle
>Johns opponents gun jams and John wins the battle.
>one of the scientists, a black female, speaks up
>"In my neighborhood we call that white privilege."

Thoughts bros? I bet this could be in the first episode or so.

>tfw no integrated possessive AI gf

Attached: MultipleOverlappingDistresCalls.jpg (326x315, 14.77K)

>Reach EOD helmet for the show
We're never getting H3 EOD ever again are we?

It's Cock of Doody 4: Modern Stupid Gay Fuck you so get it right mister

>Kai-125

The actress is in this photo somewhere

Attached: big potato.jpg (1200x905, 163.34K)

Anyone know when the trailer is going to drop today?

Halftime at the AFC championship so about 13 hours from now.

TARKOV, EZT A FIGYELMET HÍVJA?

Attached: odstliveaction.png (1274x662, 398.73K)

Ty

ATRIOX

Attached: ATRIOX.png (430x771, 505.19K)

spbp

>Contact Harvest
Automatically KINO

Charlie Murphy as Makee

Peaky Blinders actress Charlie Murphy also joined the cast as a brand new character named Makee. Makee is an orphaned human raised by the Covenant to hate her own people. She is said to be a different character from the video games' Mahkee, who made her debut in Halo 5: Guardians and is the first female Sangheili person in the series.

The actor pages btw

Attached: 7D6B5859-54B2-4DCB-AF45-E57108869F96.png (900x702, 310.98K)

They're surely just out of touch. Who does the market research for this shit?
Then again I watched Army of the Dead recently and it played like a Any Forums greentext from 2015

The whole shit is gonna be pajeet cgi or what?
They couldn't put a guy in a suit to fucking walk??

hoy meets boy

No it isn't, it's perfect. It is extremely accurate to the games, without going into dumb extended lore, or Chief wank, and it doesn't wink and nod at the camera. It's just Halo, on screen. It's amazing.

It's incoherent. The banshee flybys and the spikers were kind of cool though.

>Makee is an orphaned human raised by the Covenant to hate her own people.
what did they mean by this
an orphan would've been fed to jackals

Attached: 1466191041592.jpg (230x200, 8.88K)

OUT OF MY WAY COVENANT FUCKING SHITS

Attached: pabloschreiber.png (928x1096, 1.85M)

are you blind?

TOO
LATE

>CHARLIE MURPHY!

Attached: unity.jpg (980x490, 70.06K)

>Objectively
>homophobia
>believing this won’t be kino

Attached: AED9FC7C-A04F-4516-9EDC-F425F743A8B0.jpg (1280x720, 52.99K)

>t. Retard
Jesus user c’mon

Attached: C936B52D-EF9E-4FC7-A970-B8B39D4F12DA.jpg (1960x2200, 1.9M)

Here you go you uninformed fags
>Seperate timeline
>Miranda is still a military captain, she was a scientist beforehand(pic related)
>Halseys actress was originally gonna voice Cortana but COVID
>Other Spartan you see are Silver Team, not Blue Team. Kai, Vanick and some other schmuck Vs Fred, Kelly and Linda
>We see Halo in S1
>Reach heavily featured
>Some designs were originally made for games will show up first time in the series

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-104639_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 339.86K)

So the Banished when?

Anyone know at which point in the story the show takes place?

Or is it its own thing outside of the main game canon?

Seperate, it's remixing stuff. We see Halo in S1 but Reach hasn't fallen yet

Saves money on effects.

Doesn't "mommy issues" mean you want to fuck your mother? Either literally or in the sense your girlfriends are chosen in her image. Def some weird oedipal stuff going on with Chief.

We're on Any Forums so probably

GRIZZLED

Mandalorian with a HALO skin. How original. Its going to suck dicks

Prototype and Babysitter was kino and you suck nigger cock

Attached: 1641702335663.jpg (887x456, 19.63K)