SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Why does every episode of Smallville feel so comfy, but I struggle to make it through any of the other CW shows

Attached: file.png (385x500, 302.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C64IPtbQpzw
youtube.com/watch?v=mjtZHL2iIOY
youtube.com/watch?v=AiAn47QV9Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=60cPIoP9DOs
youtu.be/NzpkEuFleVI
youtube.com/watch?v=NLYEExrAEJI
youtu.be/WVAjWwk72Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=kGKdGeuORos
youtu.be/xajhj30QKBA
youtu.be/xeX3Dixe-2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VpvuHv3osIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was made in the 2000s, the last decade to have SOVL

This

And your were probably younger (obviously), less responsabilities etc

A madeleine de Proust

it gives you nostalgia even if you have never watched if before just with the 2000s rock songs alone

This is literally me
t. OP
I'm enjoying my rewatch though. It doesn't just feel like nostalgia

based user take

>that episode where clark is inside of lex's mind and he forces him to watch a memory of him fucking lana

The 2020s will have SOVL we are just in 80s 2.0 rn

>Why does every episode of Smallville feel so comfy

early 2000s music scattered throughout the episodes helped

also the locations they used HS/farm/diner that lana worked at and generally everyone was a close knit group of friends/family

>it's a "Lex witnesses something that can only be explained by Clark being superman, but dismisses it for no reason" moment

>It's an Alison episode where she ropes the entire cast into having sex with Clark for the school newspaper.

*Chloe
Who the fuck is Alison lul

Remember that time Lex quit the show to pursue a career in comedy then did fucking nothing?

Is it this show that had a cast member become a sex cultist?

yes

Attached: Allison Mack.jpg (1136x852, 129.33K)

Because of early 2000's has sovl and it's sovlful music in the background. Early 2000's also has a great aesthetic as well which makes it really comfy.

God I would sign my soul over to her

Attached: chloe-sullivan-smallville.gif (498x280, 845.4K)

The writing isn't bad either like

yeah the writing and production of the show had that early 2000's tropes which made it comfy as well. The earlier seasons were like one tree hill (another early 2000s hit) due to the small town high school element intertwined with the superhero element, which complemented the show really well.

I join cult for she

Attached: 1603896834969.webm (718x540, 2.72M)

MMM I bet

These. The show is a perfect time capsule of the best of the early 2000s.
It also has a balancing act which I didn't appreciate back then. It really genuinely cares about the Superman mythos and has the correct amount of fidelity and respect for the source, but it also knows the correct amount to water all of that down with the correct amount of sort of teenage soapyness.

When I was younger I used to consider it a much more guilty pleasure. My feelings were
>This would be a great Superman show if not for the cringey teenage Dawson's Creek esque drama.
But that's actually what makes it palatable. It's knows when to be schlocky and coomerbaity, when to be sincere, when to be serious. It's a fun show and I enjoyed revisiting it in the early era of COVID.

Attached: A toast to baby janny.png (2880x1606, 2.64M)

Do you think Keith watched the show?

Attached: papa keith.jpg (1546x885, 176.33K)

Not just her...

Attached: bum.jpg (329x481, 42.4K)

>CW shows
I don't mind the identity politics as much as the utter brain dead character and plot.

Yeah, the balancing of the show is absolutely fantastic. It actually got me into comics, before comics put me off comics.

its just a comfy show with the right amount of cheese and it was made back when they didn't have to shill an agenda.

the later seasons were kinda shit tho.

Attached: zoomer.gif (326x281, 170.84K)

I'm nostalgic for the final seasons, but I ended up dropping it when I was a kid. No idea why though. Life took over i guess.

Nostalgia, SOUL, an accurate depiction of the Kent family, the Kino Luthors, the best and longest-running portrayals of Clark and Lex, but most of all, the lack of pozzed garbage. The Arrowverse is fun, but you have to stomach faggotry incarnate to finish it. I gave up on that shit years ago.

I gave up after Flash S2

Smart man.

Based. I wish I did

I can't even remember what annoyed me about it. I got to the finale and just quit completely. I half enjoyed the first few episodes of Supergirl, but gave up on that too with how annoying the cast is.

Attached: 1642968236690.jpg (736x1040, 91.13K)

What shows did you struggle with from CW user?

>it's a Clark uses red kryptonite episode
desu the best of them

Flash
Arrow
Legends of Time
Supergirl

I think I stopped at season 3 or 4. It was a Gorilla Grodd episode though, that much I'm sure about. The entire Flash team were trapped in cages in the Gorilla City. Flash somehow couldn't phase through the metal bars of the cage to escape, so his brilliant solution was to play dead. Grodd comes in, the gorilla that can read minds, and removed Flash from the cage and just left his body there on the ground unguarded.

>it's a Clark and Lionel switch bodies episode

Attached: smallville56.gif (584x314, 3.42M)

Attached: NIXECOOM.jpg (585x861, 82.21K)

I stopped at the end of S3, but I did skim through episodes leading up to the crossover until Crisis on Infinite Earths, which finally made me give up completely. Didn't even finish it, I just stopped after part 3.
I still occasionally see clips of the newer seasons, and there's shit like his ADULT children coming back in time (but they act like they're 7 y/o in every scene except for their dramatic adult ones), speedforce lightsaber battles, and ANOTHER Flashpoint because Thawne (he apparently got better) was pissed over Barry being faster than him.

Oh I thought you were talking about shows from the smallville early 2000's era from CW.

This show was pure cringe.

Attached: 1643468177479.png (93x156, 24.84K)

Nah you are

UR MUM

kek please leave incel or are you a mutt?

wtf is this from

It's a shitty Melrose place knockoff.
> are you a mutt?
That'd be a no, chief. Meanwhile it's a US show named after a butffuck town. It's one of the endless reasons why it's a spray of raw, untreated sewage.
Also: 25 unique IPs that haven't changed since I posted that. Why U mad, son? kek

Attached: 7b0d29961c7fdd360a4ccc63f54fffdf--funny-fat-animals-funny-pets.jpg (236x193, 11.21K)

>It's a Chloe joins a sex cults and recruit people from all over Smallville into it
She was my Childhood celebrity crush

Attached: 1613005450586.jpg (298x379, 22.25K)

What is SOVL?

You're legit retarded, kek

She only recruited women, this guy is the only one who got to fuck her and the girls she recruited. As someone who had a huge crush on Chloe, I feel like I've been cucked and wish nothing but ill things on Keith.

You are based.
You're a faggot.

>posts something retarded
>gets called a retard
>l-lol?? yumad tho??
Every time.

Fucking based early 2000s coomer writers.

To make you better she was pretty much the typical outspoken Tumblr feminist on social media sites.

SOUL, meaning heart and substance.

kek please take your meds.

i re- watch all in my 20s is still comfy and good in the creating matter (light, camera angels and kind logical writing (it kept logic if its own universe for most arts)

He had them user. Not the roasties you see now. He had them in their prime. Both of them. By themselves and at the same time. Over and over. Chole even brought Cally (pic-related) into the mix. All for Keith. Whenever he wanted. Whatever he wanted. They were proud to be his "slaves."

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000615894240.jpg (1280x854, 180.35K)

Cause It wasn’t a capeshit show. It was a regular town/people with kryptonians surrounding them. At least the early seasons were

Why are women like this?

Chubby, feathered hair Chloe was the best Chloe

Attached: 8cd57cb64b7ace792a58c790a871c2f8.jpg (1212x1500, 147.14K)

I'LL SKIN HIM ALIVE

Attached: 1569086781925.gif (320x180, 2.16M)

based take user.

Now I realize why later seasons became shit, because he moved to a city.
It's just like real life.

Show had great scenes and brilliant ideas. Like how Clark’s discovery if heat vision ties to sexual awakening. But too many filler episodes and too much unnecessary teen angst shit

you are correct then the Wuhan Flu happen and the Great Niggery followed feels like our future was taken away

I wish I lived in a timeline where this smile was protected.

Thanks

Lana, Chole, and Cally. Lana, Chole and Cally. Cally, Lana and Chole. Lana and Chole and Cally. In fact, if he wanted to balance the white girls out he just called Grace Park to join. Anytime he wanted. They were his slaves--and they loved it.

Attached: He had them anon.png (715x482, 674.36K)

No it wasn't you dummy

Season 5 is forever bittersweet due to the Jor-El trade-off involving Lana and Jonathan.

Jor-El was kind of a prick, on hindsight.

>drive from houston to austin for wizard wold 2014
>go to see bruce campbell, summer glau, manu bennette, michael rooker
>all are super cool and chill, love talking to fans
>have dvd of smallville and public enemies (voice of power girl -favorite dc heroine)
>guy in front of me has wb banner of smallville and has collected the entire cast of signatures except for allison
>the line for allison is small and she seems solemn, not happy to be there
>guy is geeking out, but she simply signs
>he even tries to show her all the photos he got with the cast with the banner, but the agent and allison say no to him
>my turn, i decide against wanting a pic with her and buying a print and just ask for autograph on dvds
>agent slides my dvds across the table to allison
>i smile an ask her nicely if she can make em out to robert
>looks like i stepped on her new born puppes/kittens
>looks at me, and i smile and say please.
>she does and i thank her.
>check my dvds and they have small scratches
>see guy that wanted to take a pic of allison with banner walking away, i run up to him
>he's bummed out
>side note the handlers at all the celeb booths prevented fans from taking pics of celebs while in line or at the table (except for rooker and bennette - they were chill as fuck)
>since the guy and i were aways from allison booth i asked the guy if i can hold the banner
>he looks confused, until i tell him to take a pic
>realizes where i'm standing and he can take a pic and still get allison (since it looks like he's taking a pic of me holding banner)
>guy is supper happy
>thanks me, buys me a beer

>another side note to anyone that was there, best cosplayers there were matrix and bennette. also a cutie that was dressed as the 10th doctor.

i see you're a man of culture as well.

Ask Keith. The man with the highest IQ in the world can answer any question. Make sure he isn't busy and be sure to knock.

Attached: NIXICOOM1a.jpg (1456x886, 305.81K)

>the Supergirl actress explaining how she almost got into the cult, but she had no money and they just ignored her
Smallville is so kino that is leaking into reality.

I'm sure he's extremely busy being buttraped in prison.

My pleasure, user.

You are a good dude, user.

While you watch your old Smallville DVDs, know that Keith is running images through his mind and reliving events of which you can't even dream. Do you want to take solace in the fact he's finished? Know that he "finished" in every way imaginable. He cucked Superman whenever he wanted He commanded the ladies of Battlestar Gallactica to do whatever he wanted. He lived user. He has memories. Enjoy your DVDs.

Attached: Earn your sash.jpg (412x457, 64.83K)

i think i stopped around season 4 or 5.

no doubt. i hope he comes out with a book detailing every thing he did.

i'm betting he got all sorts of ideas from the show

Attached: 505Smallville0748.jpg (1000x563, 32.25K)

thanks. that was one long drive though, but it was fun.

i never started arrow. only watch first 2 seasons of flash. never watched supergirl, gotham, batgirl, or black lightning.
saw only season 1 of legends of tomorrow.

>CW show
Zoomers...

hmmmmmm

Attached: Chloe Devotion.webm (1024x576, 2.9M)

I never watched the last season of smallville because I thought it had finished at a certain point.

One thing I didn't understand is if this Lex was really going to be bad, because it seemed like he was overall more good than bad, trying to distance himself from his awful father, (man I just remembered the whole "blind" arc.)

Are you saying that on top of the guy convincing women to have sex with him, they would also pay him?

love that scene. best chloe.

Yes, iirc the main reason they would have sex with him is because they ended up owing money through some kind of long con the female recruiters like Alison would pull on unsuspecting women of affluence. By the time they realized how bad things were, they were already in too deep and had to go out and recruit even more women or face punishment.
Keith wasn't a master manipulator of the mind, he was just well connected and knew how to entrap naive women into what were essentially sexual and financial slave contracts.

They hated jesusanon for saying the truth. This show was pretty mediocre and went to absolute shit in the last seasons

is this nigga gay or something?

same, but also feel envious that he got them in their prime. and did all sorts of things with them alone and together.

It probably came out before you were born, user

I absolutely loved this show. It was like a teen drama for dudes. So many cute girls watching this after school.

Attached: smallville coom.webm (1280x718, 3M)

>it's a Clark reveals his powers to an oblivious side character episode

Attached: 1616287935837.jpg (540x568, 66.27K)

>"hell yeah I'm gonna rewatch this"
>all episodes are 340.9 GB

Attached: 1616530901199.jpg (597x596, 57.38K)

The facade was a ponzi scheme mixed with "a group of girls helping girls."

>Smallville
>zoomer

Attached: 1636258932254.jpg (760x745, 45.7K)

Something similar happened with me, but it was Miami Vice. So I just torrent the season I want, delete it after seeding a lot, then download the next one.

I'm watching 'em on 123series atm.
>The official blu-ray is over £100, which may as well be $200

he did it at the right time also, using words like 'empowering women, taking charge, being smarter than your peers' and adding 'i got connections in hollywood to better improve your skills'.

worth it for chloe.

Attached: 513Smallville0339.jpg (1000x563, 39.04K)

tom welling had the time of his life on that show. all those girls thirsting for him.

He's a gentleman who can tell when someone is out of sorts, user.

He's probably the one doing the buttraping and getting other inmates in his buttraping cult.

Attached: 1634249732375.jpg (399x478, 35.75K)

>getting other inmates in his buttraping cult.
he discovered that the key was to recruit younger inmates and then offer them more assrapes with each inmate they recruited and then offer the same deal to them. He's expected to have recruited the entire prison within 2 years at which point everyone will just take turns assraping Keith for maximum reward bonuses.

i love how when the show started allison was the one posting (or her agent(s)) very sexy pics. it's the main reason I watched smallville. All Allison Mack.

so cute.

MOMMY

Attached: 350986325.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>It's a Father Kent smells a flower and is now extremely horny and needs to fuck Mother Kent

Everything from 2007 to now has been exactly the same.
The 80's had far more soul than now.

diamonds

Attached: 1507262679237.jpg (1280x720, 87.21K)

Jesus Christ

>it's a showrunners shitting on clana episode

Attached: season 7.jpg (2000x1122, 267.87K)

>100 pounds
on what site?
its $133 now, which is 20 USD cheaper than when I bought it in October, mine was $156 originally

honestly its a steal with saving 400GB of space + extras + all in a box imo

Attached: smallville price was 156 originally.png (1178x453, 224.19K)

Attached: 705c4090015a9ae7797639.webm (720x406, 2.99M)

hated that actor in BSG, hated him in Smallville

TAKE HIM BACK CANADA WE DONT WANT HIM

>it's a kids show about Superman hehe!

Attached: 1636581564498.jpg (1600x1200, 216.94K)

Fuck off faggot, that's Darth Maul/Starkiller

Attached: bab91cf546347d60d531679fe1439a15.jpg (357x726, 90.41K)

Attached: 1622713254026.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: bouncy.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 1624918486646.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Imagine the smell

Attached: 19473818.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Finding out what she did just makes her hotter, wish the court had sentenced her to live with me

I watched those series in Russia in 2005-06 as a 12 or something yo russian boy and for a long time had absolutely no idea that Smallville was about Superman, lel.
I knew almost nothing about Sups canon biography, his alien origins, kryptonites, countryside childhood, his occupation as a journalist. I didn't even know his fucking name! Superman for me was just a flying bulletproof bodybuilder with a huge letter "S" on his chest who saves kittens from trees and grannies from mobsters.
In other words, "Smallville" for me was just a comfy story about good paranormal guy who deals with bad paranormal guys and high school life.
And the moment of realization after many episodes that OH MY FUCKING GOD THIS SHOW IS ABOUT SUPERMAN SUKA BLUAT somehow became one of the brightest childhood memories of mine.
And Kristin Kreuk... damn this woman became my first tv love.
Good times.

Attached: 1335981129321.jpg (400x300, 69.87K)

werd. betting she won't see any jail time. probably house arrest. i'm guessing she had names, dates, locations, and a whole list of dirt on many celebs and public officials.

It's a Clark gets hit by lightning so 1/2 his powers transfer to Lana so they fuck so hard it causes an earthquake in Kansas episode

Lois absolutely carried the last three seasons.

some college comedy movie, 'Sorority Boys'. When I was at the University of Houston (central campus), they had these flyers all over the fucking place. I never saw the movie.

I just remember him from Justice League (cartoon), as the flash.

>those old woman hands

yikes

She's been in prison since September

what? holy shit.

She looked like a girl I knew irl, but the girl I knew was super chubby.

That always made me think Allison was ugly, but now as an adult, I would definitely do terrible things to her.

3 years? fucking bullshit. for what went on? and there are guys/gals getting 15 to 30 years for dl'ing. not touching, transporting, racketeering, slave trade. no, just dl'ing.

holy fucking shit.

very relatable spots. places you can see yourself in.

>17 years old me
>oh look it's lex luthor from smallville
>glad to see him again, i really liked his performance
>he gets raped in the end because he is being dressed as a woman most of the film, trying to get a sorority girl or something
>he looks kind of cute as a girl

Attached: png.png (190x221, 7.05K)

How do I become a prison guard? Asking for a friend.

>out of sorts
what does this mean?

>Everything from 2007 to now has been exactly the same.
With some exceptions, that mostly being the work of Jared Harris, the Obama/iPhone era has been a disaster.

Not their usual self, ESL-kun.

t. has never seen a female hand

Attached: 111-Gramercy-Park-erica-durance-28573584-967-1450.jpg (967x1450, 330.65K)

Him and Rosenbaum were joking about it on a convention panel just before Covid hit.
>No, I think we need to redo this scene of me kissing Erica again

I'm tired of pretending Kirsten Kreuk isn't pretty.

Attached: Allison_Mack_at_ComicCon_2009_NN.jpg (1001x1119, 259.45K)

Why do celebs go to conventions if they don't enjoy it? Is the money for showing up that good?

link

Gayest greentext I've ever read

>what does this mean?
It means someone who is acting out of character. Also later in the episode Clark admits to Chloe that he does not share the same feelings that Chloe has for him. It's Lana. Plus recently meeting Lois has got him thinking. Deep down there is an attraction to Lois as well.

Attached: Devoted.webm (854x480, 2.87M)

appearance fee, meet&greet fee, photo fee, autograph fee, escort fee

youtube.com/watch?v=C64IPtbQpzw

cope dweeb

Attached: granny.png (1067x462, 1002.56K)

based, i'll watch after i goon for 3 hours

it's either that their career is dead and they need the income, or it's them promoting new stuff, or they like the attention and they want to please fans

Me on the left

>they want to please fans
For Welling it's just this because Rosenbaum talked him into going to the conventions. It taught him that those ten years working on Smallville was not wasted. Rosenbaum is a good friend.

Attached: Pete the black ranger.jpg (2048x1538, 318.32K)

Still not used to seeing him with hair

He's trying to enjoy it while he still has it.

GAH SHE'S SO CUTE

FUUUUUU

I feel he is mocking me for going on the opposite hair journey

Glad to see so many Smallville threads recently. The show is peak comfort. The acting is (mostly) good and the special effects have actually aged quite well because they've got that unique comic-book style while also being grounded in reality unlike other CW shows that look like video game cutscenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjtZHL2iIOY

>it's another Clark makes out with a hot girl episode

youtube.com/watch?v=AiAn47QV9Iw

Attached: clark kissing babe.jpg (1280x720, 42.77K)

that was her best hairstyle

I had such a huge crush on Alison in high school. I printed out an image of her face, coz I couldn't find a magazine story with her pics in it worthy of my hard on. Fapped furiously to this babe. Kreuk was hot too and so was Erica, but goddamn, Alison looked like a goddess on the show.

ALICIA BEST GIRL

>but I struggle to make it through any of the other CW shows

Smallville was the primer, as there was no other show like it. Also cape-shit wasn't everywhere at the time of it's premiere in 2000.

When Smallville ended, all other future CW shows tried to emulate that success, but failed in the end. Arrow was 'okay' in the first few seasons, but once they tried pushing for the extended universe crap that the MCU was into, it all fell apart.

...then came the woke-shit, and that's just poison no matter what.

Mf spent 7 years bald and now he's flexing his strong hair genes (he looked better bald)

Best lex luthor ever, change my mind. While we're on it, the people in smallville literally gaslit him into a villain

>It's another GUY GETS POWERS and decides to use them to save old people, by killing them all by disintegrating them.

Attached: -].jpg (960x1280, 102.05K)

that was only one episode

They made an entire season out of it in one of my dreams

Obviously the best Lex but I disagree that he would have been good without the influence of Clark and others. Lionel raised him to be a heartless corporate titan and he was always going to end up bad. I do think that Clark treated him badly and should have made a bigger effort to save him.

When Clark wanted to tell Lex, he couldn’t because he and his dad didn’t trust Lionel in the instance that Lex would inevitably tell Lionel. Then when Lionel ‘turned good’ it was basically too late for Lex

I actually loved this character

Attached: file.png (2114x1172, 2.09M)

You think that bad
They killed off best girl too

Attached: Alicia_Baker Smallville_002.jpg (480x720, 58.04K)

>could even teleport him away from kryptonite
literally too perfect

he redeemed himself but then Lana was more interested in Clark and didnt really give a shit when he died in war

I would kill 100 Lanas just to dip the tip of one pinky finger in her cute pink pussy.

Black kid was the worst

Attached: file.png (786x692, 559.63K)

Never forgive what those hacks took from us

Attached: Alicia_Baker Smallville4.jpg (480x720, 68.93K)

Lois was best girl, prove me wrong

Impossible to prove wrong

boringcharacter

Thankfully they gave him about 10 minutes screen time per season before he just went away.

>That season where Paul Chan printed off pictures of Clark and his asian girlfriend for the Smalville Crows

>Then when Lionel ‘turned good’ it was basically too late for Lex
I think what ultimately got Lex over the line was noticing that Lionel became very close friends with Clark and Martha. Lex knew that his father knows everything and it drove him further down the rabbit hole.

Attached: smallville reeve-welling-glover.jpg (864x563, 270.17K)

Laughably wrong.

>that episode when Lana’s succulent fruit gets plucked.

Same, fellow rus bro, watched on CÑ‚C after school, good times.

that episode where the super hot, crazy chick gave clark red kryptonite and he fucked her pusy senseless and she came 15 times was based

They almost made him a good character in S2 but then they forgot to give him anything to do

that would make me seethe so hard if i were Lex

Literally any episode where either Lana (especially Lana) or Lois got jealous was pure kino

They had him learn Clark’s secret and that became his identity. After that his only screen time was betraying Clark’s secret or whining about the burden of keeping Clark’s secret.

Didn’t he (story-line wise) leave because he couldn’t handle the ‘burden?’ What a retarded reason if I found out my friend was a super human chad I’m sticking around.

youtube.com/watch?v=60cPIoP9DOs
Find a scene more kino than this. There is nothing more pure than a good bond between a father and son. Probably the saddest scene ever made for television.

For me it’s his cameo in S10
youtu.be/NzpkEuFleVI

Nothing will top this moment

youtube.com/watch?v=NLYEExrAEJI

John Schneider is Smallville is the purest of kinos. He was genius in that role and they somehow managed to also have single barrel 30 year aged kino John Glover as Lionel in the same show.

>mogs his son

Attached: John_Glover_Mug.jpg (400x400, 92.51K)

>Lana, Chole, and Cally. Lana, Chole and Cally. Cally, Lana and Chole. Lana and Chole and Cally. In fact, if he wanted to balance the white girls out he just called Grace Park to join. Anytime he wanted. They were his slaves--and they loved it.
Based.
Anyone who says different is a waifu obsessed faggot.
It was a SEX CULT! Of course they all had sex!

Canadian here - please give him to Mexico.

Never, waifus are pure

Better yet send him to Detroit

Lex said on his podcast that she invited him to self help shit

yes very kino user, especially the earlier seasons.

she was my favorite but her cousin came in a close second

all Jesuits

his cumshot is like a shotgun blast user
thats a deleted scene in smallville

>Clark causes an earthquake the first time he jerked off

you guys understand the FEDs have a shitload of porn of her
Probably CP of her too

remember she is a child actor and most likely a born MK Ultra slave, tortured in the womb

they are slaves jackass

Chloe has a tighter asshole and pussy

don't forget the tidbit when we found out Chloe and Cally were actually married IRL (probably just for the green card but still)

He does. Tom told him that, but Rosenbaum seems to have a chip on his shoulder a bit about being Lex 24/7.
Lex was aesthetic, so that's not a bad thing.

Him and Lana having sex did cause earthquakes.

>Mf spent 7 years bald and now he's flexing his strong hair genes (he looked better bald)
The reason he still has a full head of hair is because of shaving his head regularly. Hair loss will happened eventually but Smallville gave his hair extended life.

Attached: that goes in baby's trunk.jpg (500x376, 31.08K)

based user. you're a good guy chad.

making me jealous. to have allison react like that.

CW has a very careful design process if you've ever taken a moment to examine it. First they greenlight a show and spend years developing it, they find the best writers and directors they can and try their best to go strong. After the show is a hit, they hand it off to the unpaid interns and skim reddit for writing ideas.

and she only gets '3' years? like this user posted:
just for dl'ing common 'folk' are getting minimum 15 years and max 30. the fuck is going on?

this man knows what's up.
amazing picture. so hot.

Isn't "shaving makes it grow thicker" a meme?

Same goes for pluck/wax

>pluck/wax
Pluck doesn't do anything. In time waxing slows hair growth. For shaving hair it works before hair loss. If it's already receding than it's too late.

Attached: Michael-Rosenbaum-Lex-Luthor.jpg (240x278, 20.58K)

it's bullshit. especially those commercials where you see chads with full blown thick hair talking about some oil or pill that makes them keep their hair. fuck that. show me some balding dude that actually use some of the stuff and show results.

i did the shaving in high school (because my hair was thinning), but guess what. still fell out. hair did not regrow thick (i tried it several times).

Interesting to know. Wish I knew this 12 years ago. Thankfully no balding in my genes, just some minor recession.

Nostalgia

i wonder if this was used at the 'camp'

When I was a kid the xray vision made me paranoid the government was watching me masturbate through the walls

The first few seasons were great then it took a nosedive.
iZombie is the best CW since it never drops in quality.

Attached: 168986788.jpg (1296x730, 118.52K)

>iZombie is the best CW since it never drops in quality.
LMAO, it drops massively with the everyone knowing zombies are real. It was a fun procedural crime solving show with the zombie gimmick, then they went full plot faggots and it went to the shitter.

>It’s another Lana gets groomed by the football coach episode.

It changes tone slightly once they get into more lore focused episodes but it doesn't lose quality. You like procedurals and shilling , we get it.

Imagine being as handsome as Henry Cavil and this is the height of your career

John Schneider was kino in this, also early 2000s is quintessential comfort.

Henry has jewish ambitions of fame and fortune, but Welling is Chad who happened to fall into acting. They are not the same.

>Chad white protagonist
>WMAF hapa love interest
>Jewish antagonist
Based casting

Still the best Lois Lane ever to be onscreen, and no one can convince me otherwise.

Henry Cavill was a literal nobody before Snyder casted him as Superman. Most actors go from 0 to 100 and can either keep on with it or just settle for life with the millions they made

>Henry has jewish ambitions of fame and fortune, but Welling is Chad who happened to fall into acting. They are not the same.
Superman curse is real. Welling knew full well what it was and accepted his career is practically over. He's okay with it and wants to raise a family. He wants to be superman now and if given the opportunity it will be for us and his kids. Cavill on the other hand his fighting the curse right now.

Attached: Kingdom Come.jpg (1206x1672, 173K)

Also for Cavill. WB is actively making it worse for him by having 3 other active Supermen in a multiverse.

Attached: Supermen_u4.jpg (1317x452, 128.58K)

>raising two kids on a farm away from hollyweird deviancy
he made the right decision. cavill is too blinded by greed to do the same. he's even dating some stuck-up nepotism baby while fucking through teens. he isn't made of the same (good) stuff as welling who has proper values.

Dean Cain and that one latest Superman are borderline incel tier

>but Welling is Chad who happened to fall into acting.
He was a semi-famous model who became an actor. You're talking like he tripped and fell into a leading man role of TV and went, "oh shucks, ah well".

>oh shucks oh man
>2 white kids, wife, farm and dog he's living the dream

Best actor in the whole show.

Well, they literally begged Tom to audition off his headshot. Clark Kent happened to him versus him aggressively seeking the role of Clark Kent out like most actors do their big break leading role.

>You're talking like he tripped and fell into a leading man role of TV and went, "oh shucks, ah well".
This. The Smallville producers offered him the role of Clark twice and kept turning it down. Welling knew what he was getting into from the start.

Attached: SV 1st Poster 2001.jpg (404x600, 122.46K)

Lana looks like a fucking nigger in there

Of course she is.

Attached: 3566160719686.jpg (2400x1365, 383.85K)

>Why does every episode of Smallville feel so comfy, but I struggle to make it through any of the other CW shows
It has soul because it was a WB show

Attached: TheWBfrogMedium.jpg (430x365, 43.96K)

Not only the best girl, she's THE best Lois.

Attached: 295830000.webm (720x406, 3M)

Kristen Kreuk has a Blasian grandmother
She's 1/16th Jamaican

Attached: catwich.jpg (996x892, 142.22K)

This is still the scene that gets people to watch Smallville
youtu.be/WVAjWwk72Kw

For me, it's this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=kGKdGeuORos

And 100% nigger

Attached: latest (3).jpg (1920x1088, 241.35K)

>Don't start without me, guys!
-Tom

Attached: back in 2004.jpg (828x291, 53.17K)

The music brings me back. Too bad you can only go forward.

Attached: sad frog.jpg (480x480, 29.64K)

>I never watched the last season of smallville because I thought it had finished at a certain point.
>One thing I didn't understand is if this Lex was really going to be bad, because it seemed like he was overall more good than bad, trying to distance himself from his awful father, (man I just remembered the whole "blind" arc.)
Yeah, I stopped once Lex left, came back for the final episodes.

To your point, I never got the whole "Lex is evil" thing either. Through everything, he just tried to he Clark's friend even when he knew he was being lied to. If anything, it was Clark who made him turn evil (and that's probably why the show is inherently based besides the lack of slave people).

Marry Chloe
Fuck Lois
Kill Lana

Oh, I haven't forgotten. Shame the only juicy info we got out of the trial was the email Mack sent after her first threesome with the Prefect. Said she needed more practice because she couldn't keep up. Sounds like a proper whore.

In fact, they probably treated Mack like a cum dumpster. Whips, paddles, debauchery. The prefect wrote in his books that ejaculating on a woman's face is the ultimate submission to the master. Imagine how many times Alison Mack had semen all over her face and gums.

Oh, back to my point. They treated her like a sex toy, so she in turn did that to everyone beneath her. This bitch KNOWS how to fuck better than any pornstar... and a popshot to the dome makes her pussy soaking wet. Just think about that.

Here's a really big pic too. Just look at dem chompers. Gingivitis can suck Pimp Mack's dick. Her juicy gums are her sexiest feature. Do you disagree?

Attached: image.jpg (2170x3000, 580.47K)

If anyone wants to relive the show, watch this dude's hilarious reactions
youtu.be/xajhj30QKBA

now that's what I'm talking about - I wanna nut all over Chloe's pearly pinks!!!
and for all you anti-sex slave cultfags, you'll never know the true pleasure of two women pissing in your mouth (one being a fucking billionaire, the other a desperate actress treating your meat like another casting couch, cute hair my little nymph).
NOW APOLOGIZE

Attached: EatOurPussiesSlave!.jpg (3978x2683, 2.24M)

Similar thing happened to me when I was at my uncle's birthday and someone brought out the video of the day he married my aunt. My dad was apparently the best man. Already felt bad seeing it but when he picked up kid me on the video I started crying like hell.
Sorry for blogposting btw.

SOVL
youtu.be/xeX3Dixe-2Q

Your dad married your Aunt. That's a "Stone Cold Lex" maneuver. Kinda like not being hired again so you start a podcast that gets outshined by a guest you had starting his own podcast.

Attached: DjkMnj0UUAElZOG.jpg (1200x901, 199.64K)

For a second I thought I wrote some bullshit. My uncle married my aunt. Anyway it's irrelevant, back to Smallville posting.

I find it hilarious mostly everyone here identifies with Lex and blames Clark for turning him evil. That's such a female behavior, no wonder men are faggots today.

Attached: 3456114605.jpg (1276x720, 76.43K)

You want some bullshit?! After Lex gave Dax (his best friend) the idea to do a podcast, K-Bell did Lex's show. Apparently, after Dax and here's first breakup, she called his best friend Lex for a lunch date.

Lex said "no", thinking K-Bell wanted to talk about Dax. BUT here's the twist, and there is a twist, K-Bell admitted to wanting to "date date" him, knowing full well he was BFF's with Dax.

Lex quipped, "So we coulda had sex at one point?" to her reply, "At that specific point in time, it was highly likely.". Now if that don't make your dick fully erect, I don't know what will! Lex failed again :(

Attached: 1628121754044.png (1360x2040, 3.72M)

Dax does seem like a timid cuckold type of guy when you look at the shit he tweets. Probably wouldn't care that much.

Welling was a based chad anglo

she looked like an old lady from day one, like that old girl in 90210 who should have been a teach not a high school kid.

She also had bolt on tits that looked terrible from the get-go, her old lady hands upstream aren't helping.

You sound like all the pathetic Chlarkers and Clana fags when Lois appeared. Cope and seethe.

Attached: 42874992141.jpg (1435x1761, 164.98K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=VpvuHv3osIM
Welling played the spaghetti park of Clark well

Smallville had a great plot

Attached: 7890042542.jpg (2048x2048, 376.8K)