ITT we act like boomers from your country

ITT we act like boomers from your country
>Russia will invade us again we need to join NATO now!!

Attached: 0qPHHawm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.18K)

>The tickets are booked guys! Heading to the Philipinies shortly to meet with the lovely Dolores! xoxo

Attached: 1629595169942.gif (500x274, 486.64K)

>It was Biden's plan all along to provoke Russia with NATO, anyone who wants peace should oppose sending weapons to Ukraine! The current discussion about cutting away Russian gas is a ploy of the elites to make us poor!

Attached: gfrhtt8lqf041.jpg (2088x2764, 2.77M)

>everything is expensive, our pension is small

>Dude Russia bad, state media says so! We don’t benefit from helping Ukraine and opposing Russia who gave us cheap stuff but at least we are le heckin good guys!

>im wealthy regardless of how badly i fucked up in life

I said boomers not soys

THE VACINATIONS WERE ALL A SCHEME TO MAKE THE POOR POPULATION OF THE COUTNRY VOTE FOR COMMUNISM AGAIN AND WHEN PT REGAINS POWER, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ASSETS. YOU WILL SHARE YOUR HOUSEHOLD WITH THE POOR. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HAPPINESS. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CARS. YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOLSONARO SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE TASUKETE KORE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE NEED THE MILITARY DICTATORSHIP BACK!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: intervencao-1-AN-918x540.jpg (918x540, 116.69K)

German boomers are pure soy tho.

based western boomers
our boomers are gigacringe

There are the Green boomers who were part of the anti-nuclear protests in the 80s, and then we also have the schizoid Reichsbürger Boomers

>Democracy destroyed our country! It allowed every degenerate the right of an opinion. Everything was so much better during the military dictatorship times, good times were those...

German boomers say dude?

RUSSIA IS ACTUALLY A GOOD COUNTRY. THEY ARE LIBERATING UKRAINE. UKRAINE ISNT EVEN A REAL COUNTRY. ALL THE WAR CRIMES ARE FAKE. ITS NATO PROPAGANDA. REMEMBER IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. LIFE DURING COMMUNISM WAS BETTER.

>Biden
>plan

yOUNG FOLKS ARE LAZY AND HAVE IT EASY.......................................
wHEN I WAS THEIR AGE I ALREADY OWNED A HOUSE...............STARTED WORKING WHEN I WAS 18 JUST AFTER THE BACCALAURÉAT......THEY DONT WANT TO WORK ANYMORE §§§§§§
yES I OWN TWO HOUSES I WORKED FOR THEM§§§§§§§§§§§§§AND ALSO FOR MY 3000 EUROS PENTIONS§§§§§§§§

>just bring back the military junta for one year and they will solve all our problems!

No Junge*ninnen

Boomers are all finlandized, you don't know your own boomers

>The country was better during the dictator ship because we won a bunch of world cups
>Pelé, Rivelino and tostão not Neymar, and whoever else
>I lived in the dictatorship, things were SO MUCH BETTER BACK THEN!

Young folks don't understand how easy they have it !!!!! I've experienced WW2 they can't imagine how bad it was !!!!
>Born in 1944

Juntas, notorious for staying just one year.

You guys laugh now but when its our times to be boomers were going to say 2010-2030 years were the golden age

What did this even mean

>>I lived in the dictatorship, things were SO MUCH BETTER BACK THEN!
i somehow really assumed brazilian boomers would all worship lula

>Its the elite plan all along! NATO promised not to fuck with Russia but here we are!!!!! its Soros, the great reset and "you will own nothing and be happy" thats behind this all!!!! theyll make us poor and slaves to a world government!!!!
Muh heckin cheap Russian gas!!!
They want to take away everything from the common man, eating meat, air travel and owning a car!!!!!