They weren't lying

We really can't handle spicy food.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1106x1012, 48.86K)

You have to slowly acclimate yourself to it. Start with mild stuff and then work your way up

This is a cope by stinky races

u rl can't fr fr

Tried ketchup for the first time yesterday. I'm still in pain. How do they handle that burn?

Attached: 0345254.jpg (400x400, 51.38K)

niggas can't handle spice either. only asians and us can handle spicy food

I can. I ate a feferoni once.

Attached: 1617616837333.jpg (657x527, 132.82K)

Castizos CAN handle spicy food :)

Attached: 2022_04_01_03_08_06_2 (2).webm (718x1228, 408.81K)

You aren't White.

speak for yourself

Of you eat spicy, is to hide the terrible taste of your local product, no wonder why chis and gooks are so short.

another shitty indog thread

It's not that I can eat it, in fact I absolutely love it. But my anus is killing me right now, ten hours after

la salsa verde nunca es espaisi

Maybe it's the fact that I'm a med but I love spicy food. My favorite chinese dish is Mapo Tofu.

Claro que si, solo tienes que ponerle chile serrano.

Man I had some kung pao chicken a week ago at a chinese place and it was really fucking spicy. I wonder what the fuck those chinks put in it cause I've had kung pao chicken before and it was never that spicy. Im mexican btw not a whitoid

Wierd, the spice of kung pao's sauce should be balanced out by the sweetness the sauce also has.

The best spicy foods don't produce a burning sensation. Rather the heat makes you feel sweaty and hot instead of pain.

Attached: comfy shantae.jpg (1200x1027, 93.25K)

The best cure for spicy food is milk :)

wtf i thought asians could handle spicy food?

My asshole burns the whole following day after eating Lidl chicken strips with chili sauce