I will move to Italy, I will get an Italian girlfriend, I will speak Italian, I will marry an Italian woman...

I will move to Italy, I will get an Italian girlfriend, I will speak Italian, I will marry an Italian woman, I will have an Italian wedding, I will eat Italian food, I will live like an Italian, I will sing the Italian national anthem every day, I will get an Italian citizenship, I will read only Italian authors, I will become an expert in Italian history, I will vote in Italian elections, I will renounce my other citizenships when I get my Italian citizenship, I will drink Italian wines, I will support Italian claims, I will fight for Italian intrests, I will visit other Italian provinces on my holidays, I will invest in the Italian economy, I will work an Italian job, I will have Italian children, I will raise my children to be Italian, I will support local Italian companies, I will buy an Italian house, I will go to an Italian church, I will die in my Italian home surronded by my Italian friends and family, I will be buried in an Italian graveyard under an Italian name with an Italian gravestone.

Attached: italy_pillow.jpg (1756x2479, 845.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1lMysX7c9brS
youtu.be/iDDJrGNTfzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tranime

you will get extorted by my calabrian cousins

no please

>I will work an Italian job

I have bad news for you...

Ok

Wanted to fling a barrage of insults but this is wholesome

voca.ro/1lMysX7c9brS

Attached: 1628054525594.gif (600x499, 2.59M)

>Italian job
He doesn't know

Attached: pepe-laugh.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

why are you embarrassing us like this

State ethnicity, religion and cultural background

he’s probably brown, so he’ll fit right in

nta, i'm Baltic-Scandinavian. I love Jesus Christ.

I WILL come to Italy and I WILL drink ALL of your wine

sorry, that was mean

WTF that's literally what I'm going to do

Attached: Capture.png (560x360, 154.98K)

nah, it was fair

What did he say

he said "shut up fat"

no i didnt

basically i said you'll never pass as italian because it's almost impossible to get rid of your accent

sorry though, if you wanna make it you'll make it

I’m not op and have zero interest in moving to italy but thx for the translation

Anch'io user

ok, you got me
he said you should consider to learn italian but it's hard and until you can't speak italian without accents you'll never be italian

there's a less than zero chance of an anglo not being instantly recognizable by the accent
but that's ok, you don't need to pass for a native

Jesus, have some self respect

that's what I used to think until I saw this american guy in youtube speaking a 100% perfect argentinian accent

youtu.be/iDDJrGNTfzo

in this case it's argie accent but I think it applies for every language and he motivated me a lot to pay attention and put an effort on learning an accent of every language I try to learn