Tfw no smelly white gf

>tfw no smelly white gf

Attached: 1645573073605.jpg (1080x1349, 366.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hFCjGiawJi4
youtube.com/watch?v=749iU2Zv1kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smelly? they look like they smell like roses

>tfw no Latina gf with a huge ass I can empty an entire bottle of vanilla-scented lotion on

Que olor...

Attached: latina with big ass relaxing.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

You just know her bf is a skinny, feminine, white guy

My friend is child of germans and nativos

Attached: images - 2022-03-11T221344.402.jpg (338x450, 29.99K)

I'd tonguefuck her ass until my tongue goes numb

Is that fucking astroturf?
Looks like the most depressing yard I've ever seen. Do ytpipo really?

roses in a dumpster

>tfw no 16 year old, loyal, side chick

Attached: 1540064083851.png (482x427, 78.95K)

Sniff sniff sniff

Attached: 1646263705669m.jpg (1024x576, 71.17K)

Nope. I'm pretty burly and non-white

Tickle tickle tickle

Nah, latinas like black guys

That only means you are not her bf, probably just a simp holding the camera while she molests a white twink with her ass
>falling for propaganda posted by men
just ask the first latina you see - she will show you

>R*can
>Burly
good one but you're short and fat Paco

youtu.be/hFCjGiawJi4

My BMI is normal Timmy :^)

>videos are real
youtube.com/watch?v=749iU2Zv1kw

cope

Every man on earth deserves a white gf

Attached: 749e0cfb2eaa1a0f81e07556e5c7316a--soccer-girls-euro-.jpg (320x480, 28.33K)

GOOD
FUCKING
GOD
could you imagine not even having sex or touching her but simply sitting on the other side of her bedroom as her cheap fan gently wafts her pungent musk at you, it would be like an extreme Opiate as tiny minsicule odours lightly kiss the inside of your nose before the fan changes direction and your left gasping for more and more. Hell i could see the air the room noticably getting thinner and thinner with each champion haul from deep inside my diaphram as Idesperatly gasp for more of her sweet sweet scent. And further while we ponder the aroma could you just for a second imagine what nearly two decades of beans and rice does to your average latinas brapper ? I can envison long sustained farts with a slight bubbly popping sound do to the massive haunches of meat this lass carries around with her on a day to day basis. And they would be relentless and unending with very little breaks. You can bet all those beans keep her extra regular, you could expect to hear her heavenly song.
Sigh what i wouldnt give to experience her company for a night.

Why do white incels have to shit up every thread

>muslim
>calling other people incels
oh boy

no, that's not enough, I'd have to at least grope her thoroughly

Expensive tanning lotion from ULTA. Still smells like nigger coconut Wal Mart smiley face air freshener

Some very cheap floral fruit body mist that smells awful. Base notes of cumin and chili powder pussy sweat that smells amazing.