How are they spending the weekend?

How are they spending the weekend?

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg (1).png (640x448, 27.44K)

doin homework rn hbu

Probably having sex

Same

playing valorant with my sister because it's cloudy

Work in saturday until 5 PM, since we are poors and we need pay stuffs, go to bar, listen some pagode or sertanejo, drink cachaça, take some paçoca, goes to bed, wake up in Sunday and go to cathedral ...

packing up my apartment and then cleaning it to return it to the renting company on monday.

focusing on self improvement probably

Attached: dt413y56c3p3pibi.png (2560x1792, 286.29K)

Don't lie, it is a favela.

i'm hitting up girls and covincing them to have an orgy with me n my friends later today

female ass related stuffs I'd be jealous of.

going to buy some food then clean my room because it's a mess. then at evening I'll probably go to gf house

please tell me you are lying

>woke up
>ran 5k in 25:13 min
>head back home
>showered
>fapped to "teen russian public creampie"
>smoked a cig post sex(with my hand)
>now I just ordered some food

pretty regular day

>brazilians play vidya and then have dirty seks with their siblings on cloudy days

I love you Brazilians. Thanks for being cool posters. I just wanted to lure you all in to tell you that

Attached: 1648647234237.jpg (800x800, 472.61K)

ew no, she's 15

what the hell lol

I agree tho Brazilians are some of my favorite posters

sometimes I dream about moving to Brazil and having a chill tropical life

working

Based

>brazilians play vidya and then have dirty seks with their underage siblings on cloudy days

yesterday I went out with my friends, just stayed in a square next to my home here talking whatever and smoking cigs, having a good time. Got home like 5am with a really light spirit, feels good to be back home and not in my college city surrounded by people I don't care about.
Today I will help my father, we are making some wine with his uncle, he lives in a pretty cool "small farm", with lots of trees and green, looks like Eden garden.

that'd be gross

>he says while horny and sweaty from the thought of it