I'm pretty much well set in all areas of my life apart from getting pussy...

I'm pretty much well set in all areas of my life apart from getting pussy. The reason I'm an incel is because I have no social group which puts me in regular contact with women due to me fizzling out with all my mates years ago.
>inb4 you can just join a dating app
No.
Do you suffer this problem in your country?
I just want to grab some ass and coooooooom in some pussy

Attached: oZTcHAA.png (631x474, 147.98K)

Have you started coping by lifting weights to get girls yet?

I started lifting weights last year, yes, but it's never been for clits.

Is that image from Simpsons? I always wondered, looks like the class room

Very probably you might be gay.

kinda same. Social life and relationship are a huge part of life, arguably the most important. So that makes us pretty bad losers.

Bro just join a femdom discord and meet a girl on there, worked for me, just be yourself

are you me ?

If you were "well set in all areas of [your] life" then you wouldn't have a problem getting pussy. 😕

I think so.
I will only ever go for bussy if I get desperate.
Yeah. And if I do meet someone and it turns serious saying I spend all my free time on 4channel or my niche hobbies doesn't sound very interesting.
Pics?
I should have said most.

Bro, if you aren't going to use dating apps then you have to go out and be social, join a club, play in a mixed sex sport team, go to a yoga class and talk to girls.

If you just want pussy, use tinder it isn't hard like incels on here make it out to be. There are heaps of resources that tell you how to make a good profile. If you want long-term relationship use hinge or bumble. Now stop being a whiny faggot, that's why no one wants to sleep with you.

sure

Pics of what? My gf on Any Forums? No thanks

>go to pub or club alone ca 1h before closing
>flirt with drunkest sluttiest girls you find
>if the topic comes up: where are your friends?
>oh, he got drunk and went home/picked up a girl/thrown out by bouncer but i didnt feel like leaving yet...
Since no one will know you can lower your standards so much you are guaranteed pussy.

Yeah I've been thinking about taking up a class or activity, although I wish I didn't have to, at least it'll be fun I guess

Why not?

All my local pubs are full of fat boomers and I don't go clubbing

sorry, i just tried to look for where i asked but i cant find it

How come women don't struggle with loneliness like men do? It's not fair.

They do

Do they really? Any woman can install Tinder and get a dozen matches on the same day.

You're not entirely wrong but the same comes with a chance to end up in someone's freezer.

>All my local pubs are full of fat boomers and I don't go clubbing
Sydney lockout laws ruining it for everyone, more like

>The reason I'm an incel is because I have no social group which puts me in regular contact with women
uhmm seetie have you maybe considered you're ugly or god forbid not tall enough to attract a woman? just asking...

>tfw you are set in life but literally look like a soyak

I suffer

>how do i get a girl
>also i won't use dating apps or go clubbing or do anything that would help me get a gf
kys, no wonder you don't have friends you fucking faggot

Nah, things are coming back to normal, people are starting to go out more now (although not to malls they're really desperate for people to start going to westfields again)
I may be ugly to many people but I've pulled in the past so at least I know I'm not irredeemable, besides, it's mostly about your personality anyway
You don't need to go clubbing to make friends. Even my past mates didn't go that often. And besides it's just not my scene.

>besides, it's mostly about your personality anyway
oh sweet summer child

shut the H*CK up nigger, let the man dream

>it's mostly about your personality anyway
heh 😂

Listen, I'm not saying looks don't matter, they very clearly do until you become old enough to the point that everyone is fat and saggy.
But they don't matter as much as you think and most of the time it's your personality holding you back.

Attached: disappointed.png (205x246, 4.54K)