Norman superiority thread

Every great Englishman that ever lived descended from Norman blood lines, from Isaac Newton, to William Shakespeare.
British people who deny that Anglo Normans still exist are in denial of their aristocratic classes. My entire Norman family tree is blue highlighted wikipedia page after blue highlighted wikipedia page.
The average Anglo Saxon descends from an undisrupted line of boiler markers, brick layers and sewer sweepers.

Attached: me.png (658x732, 151.33K)

this is why anglos are bound to go extinct

autism general

My ancestors was killers of muslims and canibals, probably

Attached: images - 2022-03-31T231158.397.jpg (111x111, 4.72K)

Saxon dog cope

I have no idea what my ancestry is because I don't give a shit

Yeah I wouldn't care either if my ancestors were all tilers and chimney sweeps.

Come home

The Normans were an extraordinarily eclectic group of people who adopted and adapted the customs of the peoples they conquered with the result that Norman societies in different parts of the world were widely varied. Indeed, the capacity of the Normans to adopt the cultural characteristics of those peoples they conquered prompted one historian to question whether they had a distinct identity at all (see R.H.C. Davis "The Normans and Their Myth"). It is perhaps best to view the Normans as a catalytic people who changed the societies they came in contact with by their presence rather than culturally dominating them.... Nevertheless, at a grass-roots level there was even less Norman folk settlement in England than there had been Scandinavian settlement in Normandy.

normans are unrelated to swarth masses of france as you can see from op's pic

I'm sure your faggot ancestors are very proud of you, convict

i am african-american

Attached: k15.png (312x543, 46.73K)

You will never be european. Cope more.

sorry to burst your bubble

What's your paternal haplogroup?

Anglo Normans relationship with Saxon scum is similiar to that of the Spartans with their Helots. Small groups of Norman elites, who only mix with other Norman aristocratic families rule over the unwashed Saxon masses.
If you DNA test any of these elite families they will show the same continental orientation that mine shows. All of my ancestors are famous statesmen, artists, writers, scientists and philologists. One of my ancestors was even married to a British prime ministers daughter.
This is Britains ruling classes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 1.51.10 pm.png (1336x994, 226.33K)

This is what your ancestors would have seen in 1066

Attached: eeb8174a9b7eaf6ab651f9d008f81342.jpg (235x268, 9.46K)

Why is a buck broken anglo talking to a elite norman without his permission?

are you of noble norman blood? if so why do you live in australia?

I was born in England. I live here to flex on incels.

This is what your ancestors would have seen in 1866 😀

Attached: 2_jail1JPG[1].jpg (1200x1200, 139.89K)

All of the colonists were Saxons and Celtic slaves. I arrived here on an aeroplane.

>elite
>posting autistic memes on Any Forums from a prison colony 👍

Defoe spotted

based