I'm actually okay with America becoming more Mexified because it culturally distances us from the cancerous legacy of...

I'm actually okay with America becoming more Mexified because it culturally distances us from the cancerous legacy of the United Kingdom

Attached: apu.png (640x606, 15.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Handbook-Differential-Geometry-F-Dillen-ebook/dp/B00E7PUOKU/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=handbook of differential geometry&link_code=qs&qid=1648844654&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we mexicans are culturally anglo

>culturally anglo
Spanish*, which is still good (picrel)

Attached: 1648842089832.png (1661x765, 82.27K)

One side of my family is kinda racist and would be pretty mad if I dated someone who isn’t white, I have no relatives that aren’t white on that side. The other side really wouldn’t care since I already have Asian and black mixed relatives on that side

I genuinely don't know any spanish scientist

>I genuinely don't know any spanish scientist
Because you probably dont do science. Modern math (post 1950s), you see a lot of spanish names. I do, like in higher level math. Higher level math now has mostly spanish and slavic names.

amazon.com/Handbook-Differential-Geometry-F-Dillen-ebook/dp/B00E7PUOKU/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=handbook of differential geometry&link_code=qs&qid=1648844654&sourceid=Mozilla-search&sr=8-2
^Most of the authors of the book were spanish.

Before the 1400s, spanish were conquistodors, priests, musicians, and one of the heads of europe.

No

>Before the 1400s, spanish were conquistodors, priests, musicians, and one of the heads of europe.
but in the pciture you posted it is 400-1400 and spain still has the biggest percentage.

kys carlos gomez

My parents are both Italian

Yes

because of chadrabs and jews living here which we claim because you're camel piss enjoyers and because of san isidoro the sevilla who set the basis of trivium

Latino on white crime is significantly high. But hey it's your cake to enjoy

fucking fake

I don't mind that either, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the British legacy. A lot of their colonies turned out pretty well

Charles Murray was the author of that page. He supports whiteness and Euro-centricism. He actually supports Germanic superiority moreso and tries to talk about a white race. Yet he managed to show Meds as good. This probably isnt fake. Its suprising, actually, because I didnt expect him to actually provide research that support spanish people as being superior.

not all muslim andalusians were arabs or berbers. Averroes for example was probably visigoth

I didn't expect that. People here always say there aren't any famous Spanish scientists.

Murray is a laughingstock, by the way. Just to let you know how seriously the person you're citing is taken in the scientific community.

It'a the opposite. Everyday mexicans are using english words and supporting abortion and fag marriage . USA is winning

Matate en caliente.

so you're saying he's full of bullshit? no shit

Yes. Him, Lynn, and all the other retards that people here cite in favour of biological race are all retards that rely on extremely faulty data which they then misrepresent to reach conclusions like OP does.

>t.

Attached: IMG_0124.jpg (168x300, 4.31K)