Do Italians know that their church split from ours because of their wrong Latin translation of the original Greek bible?

Do Italians know that their church split from ours because of their wrong Latin translation of the original Greek bible?

Attached: DFDA6655-5F3D-4FDA-82C7-CFFAF31CF1BC.jpg (1372x908, 359.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xJvlo7X603w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It do be kinda lame

>do any european know about cuckstianity
no

nice

Attached: 79056b304b322243d23f6f7e23d2ee88--christian-faith-christian-quotes.jpg (736x736, 85.01K)

Are you Greek?

I am greek

Who cares about made up kike on a stick this century?

Orthodox Christians say that only their church is the true Church and the only way to salvation. Do I have to convert? My family and I are Baptists. I don't want to go to hell.

Attached: qv8cu.jpg (320x235, 10.03K)

>we worship a jew in a different way to your jew worship
Nobody cares, boomer christcuck. Isn't it past your bed time by now?

The Orthodox "church" is not one, nor holy, nor catholic.

It's just a confederation of national churches who recognize each other.

t. Satanic Jesuit pedo

>t. worships a jew

The Schism has nothing to do with Bible translations, all of the issues between the Catholic and Orthodox churches come down to disagreements over the extent of papal authority.

Yes. Be prepared to give up earthly values and be dead for the world.
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you." John 15:16

Attached: 55ffa8247ef48ae80cff857022f21f81.png (1000x753, 801.04K)

They don't even recognize each other, kek.
Since a couple years, the Russian Orthodox Church doesn't recognize the Ecumincal one, nor any of the others anymore, because they granted the Ukrainian one autonomy from the Russian one
Orthodox churches are all tied up with the bullshit politics of the respective countries, nothing more than a propaganda tool

>Orthodox Christians say that only their church is the true Church and the only way to salvation.
Wrong
>Do I have to convert?
No

Sirs....I'm thinking we're all Greeks (formerly Dorians)

Yes, the Catholic Church under the Pope.

>R*man Catholicuck making fun of any other church

lmao those google translate vestments

Based orthodox poster

>Orthodox Christians say that only their church is the true Church and the only way to salvation.
Yes
>Do I have to convert? My family and I are Baptists. I don't want to go to hell.
Sorry, you had your chance.

It might be hard for cath*lics to grasp, but the church doesn't need to have any real political power and with a warmonger as its leader.
It's hard cause cath*lics were acephalous barbarian slaves only united by the pope by his promises of spoils of war, instead of greek chads who were united under an empire.

I don't think catholics and orthodox should hate each others, we are brothers in Christ

youtu.be/xJvlo7X603w
youtu.be/xJvlo7X603w
youtu.be/xJvlo7X603w

Attached: 1644949419094.jpg (1700x1129, 522.66K)