OH OH OH OHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOH AHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAH AHHHHHH AAHHHH HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

OH OH OH OHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHA OOOOOOH AHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAH AHHHHHH AAHHHH HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

Attached: https___d6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net_prod_b4df2260-a73c-11ea-bae2-29b86d6d02cb-standard.png (700x507, 137.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-fVn2GVuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hungary has suffered enough, user 😔

This is what should happen with Russia

We're going in for round 2 if Orban wins elections

Attached: 1634502109488.jpg (2560x1810, 1.05M)

its not enough

I can get behind some of these but Burgenland and Prekmurje were bullshit.

he is going to win
true, our anthem (which was written before trianon) says so too

Föl föl vitézek a csatara
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-fVn2GVuQ

Attached: mfw.png (1054x526, 71.43K)

Ukraine is an artificial country.

Hungary would've been a divided basketcase nation like Bosnia if it kept all that land

Imagine all the problems of Hungary but half the population is just Slovaks, Romanians, and Croats

Croatia was not part of Hungary.

literally the ONLY land was worthy about this shithole were the carpathians. if we can't have that then there is no point of the existnce of any onther form of hungary
having this landlocked montainlet gypsy ridden hellhole and mocking it by calling it ""hungary"" is nothing else but desceration of our corpse
if hungary can't exist in the glory it deserves it's better off if we cease to exist at all
so please be kind and take the gypsy central great plains to yourself

Imagine getting less territory after a war.

It always cracks me up that fucking Austria got a piece despite being the leading partner in the Habsburg monarchy that started the war.

Austria always gets away with it.

This treaty was fair, all these people were oppressed in the austro-hungarian empire

It's no longer hungarian

hungarybros can you give us a status check on orban's popularity in hungary?
is he still popular?

Shoulda kept the mountains for yourselves instead of giving them to us vlachs and sz*kelys

literally false

Any famous Hungarian people?
I only heard of Mathias.