This is just unfair bros, why can't I be norwegian...

this is just unfair bros, why can't I be norwegian? Why do I have to be a pajeet poo in the loo living in 'murica rather than a black metal listening skiing norwegian chad that gets to enjoy beautiful snow and scenery? Why did god punish me? WHY?

Attached: 179.jpg (700x717, 59.54K)

>God
Which one, don't you guys have thousands

I'm a pajeet but not a hindu, being one of those in the us is social suicide, and we already have low prospects.

I want to go to scandinvia

I wish I could, they'd probably not appreciate my kind. I heard norway in particular is the best, but also finland.

Attached: 1648744748820.png (631x636, 329.85K)

Norway is basically snowmigger Saudi Arabia. 50 years ago it was a backwater full of inbred 95 IQ fishermen until they struck oil and became nigger rich. Norway went from barbarism to decadence without the civilization in between.

alright francesco, that's cool and all, but they have cool music, a nice flag and mountains, so I WANNA BE THEM. What does saudi arabia have? Hairy assholes, that's what they have.

arabic music is beautiful what do you mean

yes but saudi arabia is a absolute fundamentalist monarchy shithole where you will get executed for writing anything against the royal family, plus its literally a gigant desert

>Why do I have to be a pajeet poo in the loo living in 'murica
You're probably some sys admin making 6 figures with rich doctor parents, explain why we should feel sorry for you?

>sys admin
>6 figures

Norway has something called "russefeiring" (sounds awfully close to "lucifer-ing" doesn't it). Saudi Arabia sentences people to death for fornicating.

The Wahhabis win.

yeah my dad is cool guy who does programming and reads weimar philosophers like schiller and goethe. I'm a loser on the other hand, who's unattractive and an under-achiever. I'm a poo without the bugman work ethic. I'm destined to fail.

never heard that before.

Have you ever listened to arabic music before? I went to a arab restaurant and the music was lit.

are you arab yourself?

no

>50 years ago it was a backwater
people still think that norway just suddenly went from poverty to rich after finding oil lol

Attached: sweden 70s gdp per capita.jpg (1280x720, 161.96K)

what race to you happen to be?

I think their economy was pretty stagnant, but to assume they were thirdies at that time is a dubious assumption idiots make as some sort of cope. They were basically like ukraine before the shale gas reserves (minus that fucking war).

a true mexicano. i live down the street from some nafris deli shop and restaurant

Do you want some cheese to that coping whine !?!

norwegians have never contributed anything meaningful to western civilization, most of your history is marauding around Europe and the Mediterranean looting and raping the local women. YOU are the niggers of Europe, not the Irish or the Portuguese.