Why don't white men date indian women...

Why don't white men date indian women? The rising amount of indian dispoora femcels is concerning as most indian men now don't prefer their own women and go for white so why don't white men marry indian women?

Attached: FPONxpgXEAEdUIL.jpg (1198x892, 101.29K)

I wish Indian women like black guys. I'd date and marry and raise a family with a darkskinned Indian women in a heartbeat. The lightskinned ones, too, but I prefer the dark ones more.

>Why don't white men date indian women?
I think they would, but Indian women are so egotistical and delusional that they'd reject their white looksmatch

>most indian men now don't prefer their own women and go for white
True, I have a white gf and I would never consider getting an Indian gf

>I wish Indian women like black guys.
Indian women are probably as racist as most women are, they have an automatic preference for lighter skin with some exceptions. As an Indian guy, it was easier for me to get with black girls than with Indian girls. It's almost like Indian girls are colorist/racist while black girls are not due to generations of black movie stars, celebs, etc promoting blackness

Even their rare absolute hottest are like 6/10 at best, and even then only when they’re mixed with white.

It's not true for north indian women.

It’s pretty common here.

I'm White and my wife is Indian.

Do they like Asian guys?

Indian men gotta step up their rape and murder game of their own women.

India is starting to get TOO westernized.

Never seen an Indian girl 😕

only time I see Indians actually complain about "muh westernization," it's because they're hardcore autists who try everything they can to get laid but can't manage (because women smell autism from miles away), so they take out their frustration by blaming women for everything else

it's p pathetic

Didn't I talk to you already

>indian men now don't prefer their own women and go for white
Emphasis on "go for" and not "actually date"

Only top 20% looking like picrel date

Attached: 5bda6faa-fa9a-11eb-ad7c-a6335a5b370f_1628684069224.jpg (1600x900, 107.91K)

They look like gypsies - automatic turnoff

I went on a date with one last night. My car smelled like curry after I dropped her off lol

Is it?

there simply aren't enough outside of New Jersey

Attached: 162789445409.webm (640x1136, 1.88M)

> most indian men now don't prefer their own women and go for white

Most indian men are socially retarded ugly freaks that repulse women

Your women are ugly and often times fat

Mahatma Gandhi himself was racist towards Africans.
In 1903, when Gandhi was in South Africa, he wrote that white people there should be "the predominating race." He also said black people "are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals."

Didn't MLK idolize him or something?

Fears of being slaughtered by father

He is quotes saying this: If humanity is to progress, Gandhi is inescapable. He lived, thought, and acted, inspired by the vision of humanity evolving toward a world of peace and harmony. We may ignore him at our own risk

MLK probly want too privy on Gandhi's inner thoughts on lower class blacks