Girls who love Kpop are the red flag

it's getting kinda common sense more and more in my country judging from online comments on 2ch (4ch of Japanese ver)
What about this in your country? do ppl in your cunt see ppl loving kpop favorobly?

Attached: ダウンロード (3).jpg (300x168, 9.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6byS9xg_-M
youtu.be/7eqaPmL6fGI
twitter.com/triviacypher/status/1509703690407800832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does 2chan still have an entire board dedicated to Moon or did they rename it now that there’s a new president

girls are a red flag.

I am not sure about that. I have never seen that board

based

Women who have interests that are not the Holy Bible are a red flag

Women that have interests are a red flag

go back to 16th century

Kpop girls here are mentally ill weirdos. Weeb girls are weird and mentally ill too but at least they're nice most of the time

>Does 2chan still have an entire board dedicated to Moon or did they rename it now that there’s a new president
Why are they so obsessed?

Repent, oriental heathen.

Agree. i kinda feel weebs aren't like drama queens at least while koreanboos are so likely to be so. they also like korean movies and lots of expectations for dating. men simply can't live up to their expectations

Attached: pepe the flog.jpg (236x232, 13.08K)

It's been like that in Korea as well actually. If you're still in high school, it's fine, but once you graduate high school it's kinda shameful to openly like kpop.

oh thanks it's such an interesting opinion from the very country. or rather, it looks like Korean ppl aren't interested in Kpop so much actually haha looks like it's not korean ppl but crazy foreign girls who have made fuss over it

No weeb girls are the best
>youtu.be/I6byS9xg_-M

k poop girls are so fucking weird
they all hate men despite not getting any

is this vocal japanese? probably yes cuz her japanese sounds so natural. looks like the other members are thai or other ESA tho

No, She is Thai but has like anime since she was a child. So she studied Japanese.
>youtu.be/7eqaPmL6fGI

Yes, I wish I could show this woman photos and things of South Koreans and K-pop bands from the 90s and tell her that all k-pop bands are essentially mass produced by recording marketing labels and they don't have much to do with creating and writing their own music and don't even play instruments on stage. How does it make sense to go and see a "band" that doesn't play instruments.

Attached: faf8b63a1d5aed5dd517eb1528fe2b7b.jpg (480x750, 54.69K)

user they are mentall ill
twitter.com/triviacypher/status/1509703690407800832
you can't convince them of anything

>mentall
mentally* my bad
I'm a

Japanese boisss....
Kick the stupid Japanese gir's ass off and come to Korean boy

Attached: 다운로드 (1).jpg (278x181, 11.74K)

>twitter.com/triviacypher/status/1509703690407800832

i can't stand that...cring

if this world is wilder than it is now, their values go to zero..

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 9.26K)