/brit/

that first boss from majora's mask edition

Attached: 228-2281929_odolwa-majoras-mask-first-boss.jpg (820x556, 25.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPSFBS2b4lc
youtube.com/watch?v=QiZk5LNoDSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO SEX

Odolwa, how could you forget

Poo

Britain's Communists have reiterated their opposition to Russian president Putin's invasion of Ukraine and urged people to step up the campaign for a ceasefire and a peaceful settlement of the conflict.

'The working class and peoples of Ukraine, Russia and elsewhere will not be the winners of this war', Carol Stavris told the Communist Party's executive committee at the weekend. The CP women's organiser highlighted the huge and lasting impact of the Russian offensive on hundreds of thousands of women and children fleeing Ukraine.

'Meanwhile, the giant armaments and energy corporations are reaping super-profits as they intensify the cost of living crisis in Britain and elsewhere', she noted.

Ms Stavris warned that the Ukraine War is being used to boost fossil fuel industries, with fresh oil and gas drilling in the North Sea, an end to Britain's ban on fracking and a major increase in US exports of fracked oil and gas to Germany in place of Norstream imports from Russia.

'The British and US governments show no signs of pushing for a peaceful settlement', she charged, pointing to recent Tory government decisions to send more arms to Ukraine and more troops to Poland.

Ms Stavris accused Prime Minister Johnson and President Biden of putting the expansion of NATO and the weakening of Russia before the search for peace.

She also accused the owners and controllers of Britain's mass media corporations of trying to discredit and silence anti-war and anti-NATO voices, with the assistance of Labour Party leader Keir Starmer.

Britain's Communists expressed their solidarity with peace campaigners around the world, including in Russia, and reaffirmed their view that NATO is a force for instability and conflict rather than for security and peace.

The CP executive welcomed the upsurge of industrial action against real-terms pay and pension cuts as millions of workers and families face the growing cost of living crisis.

Attached: 144.jpg (500x792, 109.85K)

Yo that fight was bitching on the N64. The remake version was trash

best english group since the beatles lads

HUDELAI HUH!
HUDELAI HUH!
HYEEAAHH!

Attached: 1273987095075.jpg (512x512, 28.94K)

*dances into the thread*
here we are then, all the lads

Attached: 1647881819447.webm (480x852, 2.95M)

nirvana

>Britain's Communists have reiterated their opposition to Russian president Putin's invasion of Ukraine and urged people to step up the campaign for a ceasefire and a peaceful settlement of the conflict.
>'The working class and peoples of Ukraine, Russia and elsewhere will not be the winners of this war', Carol Stavris told the Communist Party's executive committee at the weekend. The CP women's organiser highlighted the huge and lasting impact of the Russian offensive on hundreds of thousands of women and children fleeing Ukraine.
>'Meanwhile, the giant armaments and energy corporations are reaping super-profits as they intensify the cost of living crisis in Britain and elsewhere', she noted.
>Ms Stavris warned that the Ukraine War is being used to boost fossil fuel industries, with fresh oil and gas drilling in the North Sea, an end to Britain's ban on fracking and a major increase in US exports of fracked oil and gas to Germany in place of Norstream imports from Russia.
>'The British and US governments show no signs of pushing for a peaceful settlement', she charged, pointing to recent Tory government decisions to send more arms to Ukraine and more troops to Poland.
>Ms Stavris accused Prime Minister Johnson and President Biden of putting the expansion of NATO and the weakening of Russia before the search for peace.
>She also accused the owners and controllers of Britain's mass media corporations of trying to discredit and silence anti-war and anti-NATO voices, with the assistance of Labour Party leader Keir Starmer.
>Britain's Communists expressed their solidarity with peace campaigners around the world, including in Russia, and reaffirmed their view that NATO is a force for instability and conflict rather than for security and peace.
>The CP executive welcomed the upsurge of industrial action against real-terms pay and pension cuts as millions of workers and families face the growing cost of living crisis.

Attached: commiemong.jpg (576x768, 118.92K)

any lewd anime goals

>me be, live with parents
>pay gas, electricity and water bill in one because all is provided by the communal supplier
>have central gas heating and induction electric stove
Total bill per month, paid in one chunk is 182 euros or ~153 Pound Sterling

Reposting and hoping that someone gives an actual answer instead of behaving like council housing brats from Liverpool Kirkdale

blur

don't argue with me because i'm right 🙄

youtube.com/watch?v=HPSFBS2b4lc
Thread theme

yeah? 👀

how do you do the emojis lads?

what is it that you want to know?

my leccy is like £120 per month
water is maybe £15-20
i don't have gas

I said: Hitler's gas bill must be massive.

Hello it's me Boris

ENGLAND
USA
IRAN
WALES/SCOTLAND

Attached: cam on england.webm (318x500, 1.48M)

Phoneposter detected

answer to what? you didn't ask a question

the longer i live with the gf the more i dislike her

she's incredibly naggy and BORING she's such a homebody all she does is work and sleep she doesn't even listen to music for fucks sake

im not on my phone lad how do you do it

Attached: jinx.jpg (580x676, 33.35K)

>he doesn't know 🤣

any speccy twats in 🤓

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1637718983411.png (316x314, 37.77K)

>what is it that you want to know?
wanted to compared energy bill prices between countries
>my leccy is like £120 per month
>water is maybe £15-20
>i don't have gas
so about 135 pounds for electricity and water? Seems quite expensive to me, no?

Or Ukraine.

Attached: 1631371961535.png (1850x2553, 1.86M)

a USA ukraine game gona be mad

The team I'm supporting in the World Cup? Whoever England have to face

wait we qualified? our team is actually playing world cup matches? i unironically had no idea lol

Might order some pie and chips but I’ve already had a takeaway this week and I’m trying to not be a fat cunt

any think about an insanely cringe moment that you physically twitch at it man in

WE'RE GOING THROUGH

Sing to her you fool.
None of that mumble rap shit.

They won't be ready by then

>compared
*compare 😳

yes everyone's bills are going through the roof you may have noticed everyone talking about it all day

The shadow people are after me again

how come i dont get fully reimbursed if all my rolls are doubles

Put your email in the options field and you will get emailed a code that allows you to unlock emojis

👍

whats 133
before

Couldn’t name a single player
There’s probabky a Johnny Gonzalez or something tho

Scotland confirmed going through now

americopes are already coming in and they haven't lost yet lol

just bought something on credit card and mum gave me money for it

>wait we qualified? our team is actually playing world cup matches?
Yeah, qualified a couple of days ago

>USA v iran

>canada belgium morrocco croatia

all fake countries

Looking forward to beating England.

Attached: 1454881727030.png (477x638, 265.05K)

:WanWan:
Don't have it though

remember a girl let me feel her chebs at the train station once and then told me the next day she had to go home and tell her bf what she'd done and he broke up with her. no fucking shit love.

ahaha come on USA fuckin square go like

Scotland letting Ukraine win to own Putler

I'm not him but I didn't know either until I read his post. We seriously don't follow soccer in the slightest.

youtube.com/watch?v=QiZk5LNoDSk

omds he was shook😂

i'm not kidding i have no reason to lie i seriously had no idea we were even a part of any of this, thought we decided to protest it years back or something and that's the last i'd heard

that's funny, what if we actually beat england lmao, you won't be able to show your faces here for months if that somehow happens

>a girl let me feel her chebs at the train station once
How do you get into a situation like this at a train station in the first place

actual virus post

ITS COING HOME

Attached: Screenshot (466).png (669x836, 779.74K)

and then your mother woke you up and you had a tug

The England vs. USA threads are going to be a lot of fun

👍

What's funny is they would feel burning shame and we would have no idea it even happened. Feels good to live rent free.

That’s what the lower class do
They just couple and breed at random with no foresight

😂

>Wales and Scotland battling it out for the privilege to be stuffed by England
based

The system is fucking mocking me

Attached: dad423319613d8553f7affdd16e96f9b.png (201x42, 4.62K)

oh no no no lads they're shaking at the thought of playing us 💪

>that's funny, what if we actually beat england lmao, you won't be able to show your faces here for months if that somehow happens
Already getting excited looool rent free

There are people that unironically spend 100s of quid on designer clothes

You stand no fucking chance kid

FIGHT
AND
WIN

Attached: ENQuc9tWsAAD0bL.jpg (900x600, 91.44K)

We were talking about insecurities and that and she said she wanted fake boobs and I told her she doesn't need fake boobs and she said she does because they're too small and I done the "anything more than a handful is a waste" thing and she said they weren't even a handful and I jokingly reached towards them and she just sort of shrugged and nodded for me to go ahead, so I felt them. They were nice chebs tbqh. Probably like a 36C.

England literally never get a hard group. UEnglandFA and FIFAnglos fix every draw.

what is 146?

Lol brits are sissies we’d BTFO you no question

if we lose to the yanks, i dont think i could take it lads

It's fine if they want to do that. Meanwhile some "people" cannot even afford to shop in proper supermarkets and go to Lidl or Aldi.

wish we qualified 😒

Problem?

Attached: 1648753772949.jpg (1536x2048, 500.95K)

finally got yes

Scotland could be stuck with vatican city san marino and andorra and it'd be a hard group for you lot

>mfw we make the Ukrainians cry even more

Attached: 1626041372389.jpg (900x900, 84.31K)

Some Japanese paedo shit so I'm not going to post it

Have something else instead

I’m an American soccer ultra and I’d beat the shit out of an sissy English “football” fan

is that tim dillon kek

I regularly wear around $600 shoes (common projects) and $1200 coats (undercover)

I like it

absolutely terrified that our millionaires kicking around a ball are playing the ones from england and that they wont score as many points

dump it

I'm a Welsh bvll. I'm confident we can beat England if Bale is playing, but the USA and Iran will be easy.

Garath Southgate will have the entire team kneel all 90 minutes and let them through

>soccer ultra

these are the ones i still need xx

Attached: chrome_2oC6mVPpwU.png (492x335, 265.32K)

it'd be a village dentist scenario all over again

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x608, 50.07K)

>our millionaires kicking around a ball
Hardly any of your lot are millionaires though

Get all my clothes out of the rubbish bin down street

🤓 "yeah im belgian"

😳

Does Wales get its own team and are they any good?

>Garath Southgate will have the entire team kneel all 90 minutes and let them through
Well he's not the manager or either Scotland or Wales so this isn't possible, fuckwit.

I’m going to go doopin mental on your butt mofo!

need for what? don't geddit

reminder harry kane is 4 goals off from being england's all time top scorer💪

well?

Attached: 34F58EE2-5885-46CE-8556-93E82EBE7270.jpg (244x250, 11.41K)

>USA vs England
>USA vs Iran
>in the fucking middle east
surely this is a massive security threat

There are more pakis in London than Qatar.

Yeah we do and yeah we're sick.

Bypassing many other players who actually won things for their club

unironically reckon we’ll get beat by the yanks it’s just written

here is a list of people i hate:

fat people
homeless people
people who are too skinny
people who wear glasses
people who are short
jobless people
people who play a lot of video games
people who like/own cats