Do india and mexico like each other?

do india and mexico like each other?

Attached: 8783207582.jpg (800x400, 62.66K)

We respect each other. Our banter rarely reaches Any Forums tier.

For example, I only banter with indians using the "good morning sir" or the "redeem" or "do the needful" phrases.

No. Fuck pajeets

the duality of man.

Idk, I've never met an indian in my life
On Any Forums is a mix of butthurt poojeetos and nice poojeetos
Overall we dont think about them and they dont think about us

No, they're ugly city-dwelling bugmen incels and smell like shit and are completely alienated in western societies. Their only cope is their massive wealth which doesn't help improve their perception at all because western women will never love them.
Pajeets get bullied by every other group here kek

what do you think of our food then, since you guys are culinary geniuses yourselves.

There is a zhang in your cunt that makes constant india threads tho

I never make thread about Pajeetia. You're not that interesting

Attached: 1594422908127.png (861x914, 88.29K)

>smell like shit
I smell decent.
>Their only cope is their massive wealth
I'm middle class.
rest is spot on. Though I wouldn't consider myself an incel. I may be unattractive and women don't like me, but I don't hate them for it, it's only a normal reaction.

You're not a Chicano

Si lo soy hindoocaca pendejo, y encima hablo español.
We dont fucking like you bugmen growing like parasites in California. You are effeminate, weaklings and outcasts that no one likes. I used to bully an indian kid back in highschool, you dont fight back cause youre little pussies. Stop coming here if you want to avoid being humiliated.

Yeah sure...

ok... I'm starting to think poojesh stole isabella from you...

I hate weaklings, and Indian males are the epitome of that. Indian males are walking pussy repellants and theres no timeline where one could steal my gf, the average indian male is a fucking incel.

He's not a Chicano, there's just some American flag who tries to bait pajeets into arguing with other flags

Lmao I can literally picture what you look like to a tee

weird reason to hate someone.

no seas pendejo cagacalles, si te fuera un gringo baiteandote, no supiera escribir en español. No es perfecto pero es obvio que no lo corri por google translate.
De verdad es dificil creer que la demas gente odia tu raza de mierda? Son feos y maricones.

si fuera un*
btw janny got mad and banned me on my american flag but I am indeed chicano

Yes, even more believable now

I just wrote in spanish you coper, just cause we're brown too (less brown still) doesn't mean we like you, streetshitter.