How do you define "Whiteness" and "Blackness"?

I find the concept of calling someone White or Black misleading. What is a White person exactly? What is a Black person exactly? Because:
If you are referring White people as people exclusively from Europe, is a person from Sicily and in Laponia the same White people? Most Berbers or Han (Chinese) are usually whiter than some native southern Europeans... Aren't they white?
What about Dravidians and Tamils? Some tribes in Africa, for example a certain percentage of Igbos in Nigeria are extremely light skinned without any drop of racial mixing with Caucasians, yet are called Blacks. Why can't Dravidians be Black?
What about Arabs? Latinos? Pacific Islanders? Indios? What are they?
See the concept of call someone white or black is irrational. Instead, should be called Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, Capoid, etc...

Attached: 163940404748.jpg (799x1106, 331.49K)

nigga wrote an essay on who's white

where have you been all day?

They're American concepts because they have no proper nationalities

Europeans except for the meds

Simple. If youโ€™re not Anglo, youโ€™re not white.

Attached: 58E3EF5D-62A6-4FB0-9873-44BF2525596E.jpg (800x976, 107.82K)

dios mio..... el proto-americano puro blanco.........

what % of anglo ancestry do you need to have in order to be white?

It is just bourgeois nationalism simple as because there are no such things as white and black in objective reality they are social constructs used to mislead lupenproletariat in to hating and killing each other in pointless wars.

that nigga melting
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

>Most Berber or Han (Chinese) usually whiter than some native southern Europeans
You said most. You're kidding right?

>anglos actually believe dis ๐Ÿ˜…

He looks like my grandmother

Mr Beaner

you know this wannabe Jewish faggot came up with the concept of (((fiat money))), right?๐Ÿ‘Ž

๐Ÿ˜•

Post hand. Let us laugh

Based on my skin color, which I consider the gold standard.

hunter is pro palestine just imagine bros he decide to convert to islam and the new wave of white femboy muslim submit to arab immigrants

Attached: 1622132968154.jpg (990x1641, 283.09K)

Every time ๐Ÿ˜†

Nafri, it is very easy. Any proper European can identify the most minimal unEuropean trait,even if the pigmentation is very dark after a sun tan.

These people are atlantoMed (most). Nobody in Europe could say that they look mixed or unEuropean (what you call "being white"). Not all native Europeans are white, some historic admixture has happened, but most native Europeans are.

Attached: 1635099061661.jpg (990x557, 133.26K)

everytime what?

but Brazilians had a way of being: white in several races๐Ÿ‘