Americans did you ever walk through the black ghetto, will you be robbed on site if you find yourself there...

Americans did you ever walk through the black ghetto, will you be robbed on site if you find yourself there, how is it there

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 21.1K)

We don’t walk lol. I’ve driven though south and west sides of chicago, Gary Indiana, Detroit, Cleveland, flint and New Orleans. Never been robbed but I have had some niggas approach me aggressively but I deescalated the situation.

I'm Asian and I used to live in a black neighborhood. Worst years of my life

I'm a black guy that lived in the ghetto. AMA.

Yeah I attended a college in west Philadelphia and I would ride my skateboard in the rough areas. A couple of time they came up to me and asked if i wanted to by weed in slang. Sometimes they just took my money and left. But the other times they did honor the agreement

Attached: 1612194385332.jpg (550x503, 45.35K)

How dangerous is it if you just mind your business, if someone approaches you should you fight him or just give him money, do you keep all your money in wallet or just like 10 dollars and rest in your shoe

There’s really no good reason to travel to or through a ghetto. The only time it would ever happen is if you got lost

how do you deal with aggressive niggas? someday I might visit the US so I feel I should know this just in case

>west side
Why do all negros love the west side, I've heard it in games, songs and movies, "WEST SIDE NIGGUH" "AYO SHOW THEM MOTHERFUCKERS HOW WEST SIDE DOES IT"

A few times and nothing happened. I've felt as unsafe in white trailer parks desu.

>How dangerous is it if you just mind your business
If you don't fraternize with anyone then it's pretty safe. Someone will appoach you eventually, but as long as you don't do anything to provoke them nothing bad will happen. Before I became a recluse I used to hang outside for a few hours before my dad came home and nobody ever bothered me.

You gotta be confident but not stupid or aggressive. If someone is up in your face then make eye contact but don’t match their energy. They want you to be the one to throw the first punch 90% of the time. If it’s possible for you to keep walking (which it usually will be) then do so

The winds tend to blow from west to east so the in cities the east side was were all the pollution was blown too and generally where the poorer people lived. The West side is consider "bouji" and of way of saying you "made it"

fucking kek

This.

If you end up in the wrong place, just look confident. The only time I wound up walking through the ghetto was on a group trip to Washington, D.C. Some nig-nogs were hanging outside a tunnel and kept telling me that I "dropped [my] wallet."

I don't carry a wallet, so I just ignored their bullshit.

I used to date a girl that lived with her family in a ghetto in Oakland. Nothing ever happened to me, but it was dirty as hell and I remember one time she grabbed my arm all of a sudden, said "keep walking and don't look behind you" and led us to her house immediately.

Yes
No
It’s bad

in the context of rap songs, “west side” is most likely referring to the entire west coast of the United States, rather than any particular city, and is mentioned because historically there has been a rivalry between West and East coast rappers.

did you saw or got involved in ''nigga moments'' ?

I mentioned this previous story in a previous thread, before it got deleted.

One time, when I was 8 I was sitting on my porch when I saw my neighbor and his brother fighting over this half naked lady. First they started fighting and then she joined in. It unironically sounded like incoherent monkey screeching with normal words occasionally edged in. I remember the woman spotting me looking at them, her flappy tiddies all hanging out and shouting "YOU'RE SCARIN' DA BABY" to the two hoodlums.

kino

how did you escape the hood and do you know your father

My dad was the reason we stayed. Our grandad has lived in that neighborhood since forever and refuses to leave. Even though we were very wealthy and could live pretty much anywhere we wanted (I even went to a private school across the city) my dad and my uncle wanted to make sure my grandad was alright so we stuck around until he passed away and then we moved to a much better neighborhood.

West side Chicago isn’t too bad, and it’s more Hispanics then blacks anyways, it’s mostly just petty crime.

Now here it go, I just made it home
Missed calls on my phone
See, I been gone
Was tryna hit a lick but that's shit just went wrong
I got a thot, she right off the block
Her crib be the spot and we got Glocks
Tucked all in the shit, don't come in less you knock
But this bitch grimey
Told her 'bout this nigga
Help me set 'em up and she was wit it
She just want some shoes
And she ain't give no fuck
So we do that, I was at his neck
Creepin' from the back
But saw the opps and had to let 'em have it
How fucked up is that? But where that bitch?
She ain't called me yet
We did that at six and who got hit?
I know someone, check 'cause King Von, he don't miss
Now two weeks pass
I'm back on my grind
I can't waste no time, the opps been quiet
They be whoopin' tho
But them niggas not slidin' and I been high
I can't even lie that thot been on my mind
Why she ain't called?
I ain't seen her ass, I hope that she alright
Now it's midnight I'm hitting some blocks
Just me and my Glock, came to a stop
I'm at a red light, I usually don't stop
My phone keep ringing
Just a hoe of course, this bitch probably bored
I press ignore
I ain't got no time
A whore gon' be a whore
Now I get that feeling
Something ain't right
I look to my right
And I'm like, damn
There go that flexin' nigga
He wavin' his pipe
He get to dumpin'
Bullets get to comin'
My heart get to thumbin'
I feel something, my left shoulder hot
Blood just get to gushing
I'm like shit, ain't this 'bout a bitch
And he with that bitch
I got a glimpse, she got them big lips
That's made for suckin' dick
Now it make sense
That hoe set me up
That lil' dirty slut, the double cross
Tryna get me caught
Like I'm Randy Moss
Ah shit, I just dropped my gun
Plus I got one arm, I'm tryna drive
I can't shoot back now
This man on my ass, I almost crashed
But I got the wheel, he tryna kill for real
But there go twelve
He bust a quick right
And I just bust a left
Ah, shit

Attached: 88971.jpg (820x950, 227.43K)

how many kids from neighborhood did escape poverty and how many became gang members