The Netherlands is running out of white kids so immigrant kids have to protest for more. Thoughts?

The Netherlands is running out of white kids so immigrant kids have to protest for more. Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-18 123555.png (756x658, 513.24K)

>2015

They literally be like
>dis is wit genoecide ik ook

WE WILL NOT HAVE SEX FOR THE PURPOSE OF REPRODUCTION

I'm confused
Why do the kids want to see more white kids?
Do the immigrants hate sitting next to their fellow ngubu or ahmed?

>Thoughts?

Why you niggas tryna go extinct, bro? That's some Darwin shit, like lemmings running towards a cliff

Their parents probably think it's better for their kids to go to a Dutch school instead of a immigrant school. Which is true.

in a bad neighborhood in amsterdam there is a school that is mostly nonwhite and their parents want them to integrate into dutch society so they wanted more white class mates.

brown pipo want to live in wyte societies because brown societies are shitholes

Can I come to Holland for white kids manufacturing?

🤖

????
Have you heard of white americans? You are in for a surprise.

They should protest against their millenials who refuse to have kids. Why the fuck you take your anger on immigrants, no immigrant ever forced a white person to not have sex.

>Turkish reading comprehension

At schools the ethnicities stick to their own kind.

Who produces white classmates?

What's interesting is that white people don't breed and these immigrants live for.the sake of breeding. So they're just gonna get another brown country so they best get used to having their little kid sit next to their fellow ngubu lol

its the immigrants who are protesting.

they would automatically integrate into their home country, did they try that?

We are big children. We just wanna play till death.

oh damn sorry
yeah you are right perils of being esl

When I was a kid I didn't like sitting next to other blacks. Up until 2nd grade when some nerdy black kids like me suddenly started appearing, my class was basically full of Tyrone juniors.

>tftp
Lmao

The future is looking grim

Immigrant kids want state to give white waifus to incels for breeding so they can have white classmates. What an interesting turn of events.

lol the world is such a shithole

I mean it makes sense. If I went to Tokyo and ended up spending most of my time sitting in a McDonalds I'd be fucking pissed.