Why do immigrants make more than the average white american

Why do immigrants make more than the average white american.

Attached: income.jpg (466x675, 147.25K)

White is not a nationality(?)

We have high-standard filters for anyone coming in here so we only get the cream of the crop, except for Latinos which is why Chis are all poorfags.

Usually, if you have to take a plane to our country then you're already educated / qualified / professionally set to go in some way. When we in the US hear "Nigerian" or "Korean" we can expect white collar people. If you can physically walk / easily boat to a country you're less likely to be a "high-earner" from the get-go. Same applies for people living in erstwhile colonies

>White is not a nationality
It is in America

Because America is not first world. Immigrants tend to be richer than locals in third world.

because you need to take a plane and be somewhat decent in your field to get here in the first place for all of those. the ones that can just walk over the border are shit tier

>"oh, where do you come from"
>"i'm from White"
>"so you're an immigrant?"
>"uhhhh..."

It means you belong to the wave of euros that came here between 1620-1920. It's the baseline racial group so nobody considers it to be real immigrant.

We seriously need to solve the issue of illegal immigration. It's absolutely unacceptable to have low-tier people coming into the US.
I don't care much about race; if you're a good Mexican doctor please come in; if you're a worthless lazy swede no I don't want you.

Your immigration is so difficult that you have an illegal immigration problem. Because the legal ways of working/staying even briefly is nigh impossible so many illegals try their luck rather than go through official channels.

europe - import rapefugees bottom of the barrel subhumans that can't even have a decent life in their own cunts

us - import people whos parents are rich enough to pay for a degree in college or people who are educated and skilled enough for employers to invite them and fuck with paperwork

Attached: .jpg (677x589, 38.19K)

It has less to do with being impossible and more to do with being easier and cheaper

Immigration is difficult because everyone wants to come here to make a better life for themselves.
Perhaps it is too difficult, I just don't know. That doesn't change the fact that illegal immigration is a problem, and the people that do illegally immigrate should not be allowed to come into this country even if the rules are relaxed.

>Asiatugal

its interesting how the modern media dissolved all the european subethnicities and cultures into 'white' - global media only knows 'white' - soon the americanization of the globe will produce a mishmash of whites first, then the brown porridge later (cubans, latinos, light arabs being included)

You should have more temporary visas for work
Today it is more difficult for a PhD holding Chinese to stay than a hispanic who hops and dwells in an amnesty city.

>your standards are too high, that's why you're getting raped!

It truly is. If you try to migrate legally you will have to wait 7-12 years, be hostage to the company that hires yo, have to endure absolutely miserable bureaucracy.
If you hop border and settle in an amnesty/refugee city you are good for life.

Life is more difficult for legal immigrants who are restricted with variety of rules and regulations compared to illegals immigrants. There are scholarships for them lel.

yeah I see your point, it makes total sense from the immigrant POV but still its not an argument for americans to lower their standards, they'll just have to invest more in border control.
scholarships for illegals?
wtf?

They should lower standards for legal immigration while making it more difficult for illegals.
But here is the kicker 1st world doesn't need educated immigrants, besides few sectors (healthcare) the 1st world already produces enough engineers, academics, managers and so forth. They need an underclass that is willnig to do shitjobs. So I think illegal problem might be intentional, you have a massive underclass with little to no legal protection who can only do jobs that people don't like.
and yeah there are scholarships, for "undocumented persons" and if you are a legal international student you pay x2 the tuition. 🤡