Are Iranians and Pakistani basically same people?

Are Iranians and Pakistani basically same people?

Attached: 50814379_303.jpg (700x394, 40.57K)

Basically, They are you if you kept up the caste system.

No.

Pakistanis smell worse, i'd guess

Same ethnicity if that's what you mean

I think Daniel is sleeping

no as you may know pakis are just former muslim indians who migrated west,we've been in our place since 7000 BC.

yes

Is it possible to point out who is a cisgender Iranian male and a cisgender Pakistani male simply by looking at them?

you are rightful aryan clay.

Attached: forpoo#1.png (676x323, 21.62K)

lakh mazar,look it up.

Attached: لاخ_مزار.jpg (1280x720, 182.8K)

A 3,200-year-old swastika necklace excavated from Marlik, Gilan province, northern Iran.

Attached: Swastika_iran.jpg (344x312, 50.98K)

at least we have something left in us.
most of them have names,rest are recognizable.

Attached: whiteiranians.jpg (1117x1136, 519.01K)

VGH /\NCIENT NAZIS OF PERSI/\...

Most pakistanis look no different from the average indian from the videos i have seen of people travelling in Pakistan

Iranian schizo keeps falling for the bait

Attached: Pepelg.jpg (739x415, 19.95K)

>obsessed

you don't have anything of aryan culture left in you,also there are no pure persians.All of you are rapebabies with 12-15 percent arab dna,mothers and fathers both have been replaced by arabs atleast once.

He's trying to bait the cisgender guy.

SAAR, PLEZ THINK OF THE SAFETI SAAR

Attached: 1648766698873.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

nigga dont bother. This thread gonna turn into arabic vs Persian soon because it makes Daniel the Iranian diaspora autist mad.

no.we live fast and die young like chads,imagine getting old and grumpy.

Neither "Pakistani" nor "Iranian" are ethnic groups. The majority of Iranians are Persian, which is an Iranic group. However, Pakistan has mostly Punjabis in the east, who are Indic. The Pashtuns in the west are Iranic, but not Persian. Pashtuns bleed over into Afghanistan, where the official language is Dari, which is basically just Persian. Though there is much overlap, Pakistanis are indeed not Iranians, despite their larp like the use of the Perso Arabic script. What's funny is that they use the Nastaliq script, which originates from Iran, but is used most in Pakistan.

This has been your transgender Iranian female, I will now dilate and ACK! myself.

Yes, yes and yes.