Why are you spending your friday evening alone in your room in your country

Why are you spending your friday evening alone in your room in your country

Attached: 1645558379159.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

It's friday morning here and I'm drunk and working from home. What do you mean?

nothing else to do, i dont like drinking

I don't like partying/clubbing/drinking etc, I don't have any friends near me, I want to play games.

Im not :)

Its not evening dumbass

>friday evening
but it's 11:48

I kind of feel weak today.
I wanted to visit my family but i'll go tommorow.
I'll

I am too lazy to try and improove my life and always find some site to scroll all day instead

i went out to the coast and saw a whale lol

I don't have any friends

Corona made everyone paranoid so I can't go anywhere without vaxx, plus no bitches plus no bread

Because I only have one friend and it's an online friend. 🙂

Buy some bread then

get the heckin jab dezolé

what else am i supposed to do

because i am alone . also i am pretty sad person. i hope i will study mathematics for my graduate degree and be a bit happier

also i am a bit ashamed of my look

excuse me for my esl pls

Too lazy my G

are you okay? if something is wrong. then you can share your story with us, german friend

yes

>studies math
>wants to improve himself
choose one

my normie relations exhaust me, drinks in bars are overpriced, and we dont have enough people for a houseparty, i will just have a nap this evening

But math is noble
Pain and misery grind one's soul into a shining diamond

no irl friends

math is fake and gay and I can prove it

then what should i study to improve myself? i've been thinking that math is the only thing i am good at (besides truly useless analytic and formal philosophy). i just want to study things that i love and good at and not worry about politics and other stuff

I need to collect all the emotes

Most of my friends are in a different country so I just read post-colonial african history and shitpost

nah it's not noble. a lot of people consider us as nerds, autists etc even within mathematics guys from functional analysis and other less abstract fields tend to depsise us. math is mediocre i think. but i love it for other reasons

I won't, it's only 5 pm. I'm going to get drunk tonight baby 😊

I’m having four of my friends over tomorrow so this evening I’m just gonna chill

but alcohol is bad for your brain. how are you going to study dynamical systems with poo brain

My thought is that people can easily go for more straightforward or monetarily rewarding subjects, but maths for maths' sake, that's different

it's morning and i'm getting my things ready to go spend the weekend on my grandpa's farm

How about prescription amphetamine? Do people take prescribed amphetamine and/or caffeine in your cunt? Russia's big on tea, isn't it

It’s the morning bro. I’m bout to hit the gym and max out my squabs. Then when I come home I’m gonna smoke a joint and play vidya then later maybe eat steak with the gf for dinner.

If you truly do love maths and you're not just good at maths then go ahead and study maths.

it's not fake. is it gay? probably. what is wrong with gay thing??
mexican user, you are probably stem lord nuclear engineer or electrical engineer

engineers pls do not touch us

I.. I don't know. I never thought about it. I shall stop drinking alcohol

knew you were gay

idk, i am not big tea or caffeine fan. people from villages usually do drink a lot of tea . but this tradition mostly from soviet era

I'm going to spend it at work :(
just like every week

We have COVID outbreak and my boss ordered us to stay home this long weekend

i greatly regret everything with mathematics desu. but without math thing i am truly hollow shell, npc, just pick the right word. if someone gave me opportunity to change everything i would just pick major in engineering (whatever if petroleum or nuclear) and just chill

excuse me for my esl