Comfy Japan appreciation thread

Comfy Japan appreciation thread.

Attached: 533364main_japan_20110405_lg_full.jpg (3200x3800, 2.24M)

Never realized Japan was so green...my man green japan

I'm always blown away when i see Tokyo from space.

elden ring country

unrelated but what are those red dots on the upper left supposed to be

Apart from a reprieve of a few weeks in spring and autumn, this country is either freezing or hot and humid. I guess things are different in Okinawa

Landmarks maybe?

I like to fall asleep pretending I'm in a Tokyo apartment building listening to the sound of rain, thunder and busy streets.

Tokyo is overpriced and overhyped.

>overpriced

for you

Comfy

>North Korea
>landmarks

Concentration camps

Sounds nice

How is it living in Japan? I've always thought of hanging out in Tokyo for a few years after graduation, but I've heard that middle class living standards are a lot lower than in EU. Plus wages and working hours etc are shit. Is this correct?

It's the only country that got public toilets right.

Japan has a notoriously high level of work-related stress due to long hours and strict policies on workplace loyalty.

>he did the thing 😆

i think japan is interesting and no amount of soyjaks are going to change my mind

Attached: 1642412354671.png (436x425, 55.16K)

Good for you

>all that urban hell
>comfy

Attached: 1509474759643.jpg (427x427, 20.62K)

One day, Mt. Fuji began to erupt. The hot lava melted the Japanese, and volcanic ash covered the entire sky, preventing sunlight from shining. Animals and plants could no longer survive, and the landscape was like hell. Some Japanese tried to escape by boat to China or Russia and Korea, but were massacred by border guards. The island is hopeless

Attached: 2020070300172_0.jpg (640x430, 75.16K)

Holy shit Tokyo needs to be nuked. What an ugly grey blight on Japan

One day, A huge earthquake occurs in Japan, and all nuclear power plants collapse, becoming a hellish land overflowing with tens of millions of radioactive victims. The survivors are drowned in the Pacific Ocean or the East Sea of Korea. Japan has become a hell where plants and animals cannot survive. For the sake of suffering Japan, the United States, China, Russia, and North Korea decide to euthanize Japan. They drop nuclear bombs on Japan all at once, and Japan disappears without a trace from the earth. We were sad as their neighbours, but it was necessary

Attached: 1000317_561326_1118.jpg (550x331, 113.29K)